The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Lol, Bro, u fail to follow Bro Unfit's proposed sequence of bonking - BB 1st then KK 2nd, hahahaha
Bobian leh bro!
First time I went asked for BB but she on menses leave.
Everyone else on my to up list from 1667,1669, 2062a,2033,1649,1820 etc not working/ available.
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 21-01-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Lol, Bro, u fail to follow Bro Unfit's proposed sequence of bonking - BB 1st then KK 2nd, hahahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bobian leh bro!
First time I went asked for BB but she on menses leave.
Everyone else on my to up list from 1667,1669, 2062a,2033,1649,1820 etc not working/ available.
😅
Thats the Standing Order of 1667...Report to RP soldier
Old 21-01-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3563 View Post
I was told Qi Qi and Zheng Zheng Cut card few days ago.

KK service is good, especially her reverse trust, sure you will scream.

Another girl by the name Ting Ting is good too. About 1.65m height, slim body B cup, fair skin, she is a very presentable girl. Good manner and polite. I had her for a many times since last Jun. She is very accommodating, met all my service requirement.

Agree that ting ting service is good and i hv rtf her a few times..also she look like qiqi from mediacorp
Old 21-01-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16H67 KK

Good FR bro. Sorry already upped you before so couldn't add more.

5/10 is kindaf low.

Anqi, Jialing, Linda, Mozi were more than 5/10 for me.

Shall go recce her tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
1667 KK

Tried her on bro badbird's recommendation

Looks: 5/10 Even with heavy make up, shes only average looking.

Body: 6/10 Nothing to shout about, loose tummy, tattoos on back of neck and chest. Hairy armpits (but wont let you lick it :P ), slight piles.

BBBJ: 9/10 Superb. Spend a long time doing it, knows how to suck a cock

Catbath: 9/10 Thorough. On par with xia tian w04 on this deparment. Lick your asshole, entire back, calves, ears etc.

AR: 8/10 Doesn't drill as deep as I like, but good enough.

FJ: 10/10 Her pussy is naturally loose with big flappy labia. Must be very experienced in this line. But she is able to contract and expand her vaginal walls. Can squeeze my cock really tight or makes me feel like I am exploring a cave with my fingers. Will let you fuck in any position.

Overall: 9/10 For me. Can skip if you are more into looks. This is a service girl with average looks. Her pattern similar to the ex Anqi w15, Jia ling 2047, linda w17 and mozi etc etc.

Shout out to bro unfit and bigbadbird for uncovering this gem
Old 21-01-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Good FR bro. Sorry already upped you before so couldn't add more.

5/10 is kindaf low.

Anqi, Jialing, Linda, Mozi were more than 5/10 for me.

Shall go recce her tomorrow
By pattern, I meant the service rendered :P Looks wise, kk is not pretty. All of them better looking then kk
Old 21-01-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
By pattern, I meant the service rendered :P Looks wise, kk is not pretty. All of them better looking then kk
Bro

WH17 Linda I tot was quite ok looking... slim and pretty ... will rape (forced upon me commando style somemore)

But Mozi was too bah cai for me.
My lil bro had problem maintaining an erection.

Somehow KK’s services are damn erotic to constantly let me look beyond her looks and body

😱
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 03-02-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 12
natstew is a Helpful and Caring Samsternatstew is a Helpful and Caring Samsternatstew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Ting Ting

My virgin GL experience, have been going to FLs all this while and wanted to try something different.

Stepped into 1667, she was the only girl sitting there at the time and she looked pretty decent and friendly.

Looks: 7/10 - SYT looks, early 20s.

Boobs: Small B, not the best to grab. Pointy nipples, good to suck and lick on.

Body: 7 / 10 - She's about 155cm, slim, youthful body. Not the best (I'm pretty picky on looks and figure) but definitely good enough.

BBBJ: 6/10 - Kinda short and slow but she doesn't go to deep.

Frenching: Yes, warmed up after a while and had some light frenching.

FJ: Rode me for a bit then switched to missionary. She's quite vocal (not really a fan but I'm sure some bros like it) and is accommodating.

GFE: 8 / 10 - Her best aspect, she's friendly and makes the effort to please.

English : Yes! Above average, can carry on a decent conversation with her.

RTF: As I'm new to GL definitely wanna try more girls first, but Ting Ting is a solid bonk.
Old 09-02-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jacky070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went past yesterday still close 1667. Anyone knows when re-open?
Old 09-02-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro

WH17 Linda I tot was quite ok looking... slim and pretty ... will rape (forced upon me commando style somemore)
😱
Linda is pretty. She is one of the few crazy pretty girls who will force you to raw de And yet another of those that can complete 2 years without incident.

Wonder if any bro still got her wechat willing to PM me... lost her contact.
Old 09-02-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by natstew View Post
FR for Ting Ting

My virgin GL experience, have been going to FLs all this while and wanted to try something different.

Stepped into 1667, she was the only girl sitting there at the time and she looked pretty decent and friendly.

Looks: 7/10 - SYT looks, early 20s.

Boobs: Small B, not the best to grab. Pointy nipples, good to suck and lick on.

Body: 7 / 10 - She's about 155cm, slim, youthful body. Not the best (I'm pretty picky on looks and figure) but definitely good enough.

BBBJ: 6/10 - Kinda short and slow but she doesn't go to deep.

Frenching: Yes, warmed up after a while and had some light frenching.

FJ: Rode me for a bit then switched to missionary. She's quite vocal (not really a fan but I'm sure some bros like it) and is accommodating.

GFE: 8 / 10 - Her best aspect, she's friendly and makes the effort to please.

English : Yes! Above average, can carry on a decent conversation with her.

RTF: As I'm new to GL definitely wanna try more girls first, but Ting Ting is a solid bonk.

Thanks for the feedback on her English. Useful for Bros looking for English speaker. Interesting that there are two good English speakers in this house - the other being the ever reliable Anni, who is incidentally going back in April.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 09-02-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Linda is pretty. She is one of the few crazy pretty girls who will force you to raw de And yet another of those that can complete 2 years without incident.

The Joe Tay look aliked Linda at W17 RTC in 2016 ? or the later Linda in this Hse ?
Old 09-02-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky070 View Post
Went past yesterday still close 1667. Anyone knows when re-open?
Just went past 1667.

The notice on the entrance wall says they will reopen on 11 Feb next Monday.
Old 09-02-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:

Recall this Linda (rtc 2016) din rape me at 1st session
She raped me on my rtf.
After that I was scared shitless hence din rtf nor get her wechat contact.
Sorry can’t help bro.

😅
Old 09-02-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L16H67 KK

Quote:
Recall this Linda (rtc 2016) din rape me at 1st session
She raped me on my rtf.
After that I was scared shitless hence din rtf nor get her wechat contact.
Sorry can’t help bro.

😅
Her customer had cardio arrest when she was raping him at 2033
Old 10-02-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Her customer had cardio arrest when she was raping him at 2033
Wah seh.
So sexciting

But I must say she was quite hiong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1