The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2009, 04:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile LS Back To School Student Production Presents : My "VERLENE" ( School Uniform Avail )

VERLENE
20yo,1.57m,
33'24'34
BBBJ, Frenching, CIM
(School Uniform Available)

********* Click Here For School Gal "VERLENE" Pics *********

*** Sms or PM me for slots ***

Best Regards,
LS
Old 06-02-2009, 12:57 PM
Samster

loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: LS Back To School Student Production Presents : My "VERLENE" ( School Uniform Ava

The Young School Gal has arrived !!! Cheers !!!

LS
Old 06-02-2009, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold
Re: LS Back To School Student Production Presents : My "VERLENE" ( School Uniform Ava

HAO LIAN !!! BO JIO me hor... ???!!!

Nice n CREATIVE name... "Vaseline" !!!
Old 06-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post
HAO LIAN !!! BO JIO me hor... ???!!!

Nice n CREATIVE name... "Vaseline" !!!
Wow Grandmaster !!! I thought you busy mah !!! Bery Sony !!!

LS
Old 06-02-2009, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
loopjoop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

and your group down again.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kuku bird fit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks to loveseed bro,got the chance to have a great time wif this student babe at a late time.i jus got bk from china then surf some net and get to see school student at bro loveseed web.then sms bro check whether got any slot.to my surprise,there is slot for mi at that late time.
grab the chance,the time,the place then go ahead.

at the door step,open by this student gal.really shock,she is like local wif her outfit.good greeting and serving wif water.good manner.try to break ice,chatting some like her uniform,her studies.

given by her a kiss on cheeks then ask to go for bath.bathing is sop,wash up from head.too bad is the bathtub is too small,really very small.nvm,clean up dry everything then to the bed.
while waiting on the bed,she offer mi drink again.then ask mi whether wan her to wear bk the uniform,haha,i jus laugh out,no need la.then she jus lying on top of mi,proceed wif her licking,slowly down to my little bro,in sec,her mouth cover over my bro.really great!! slow and steady,can see tat her sharp pointed tongue licking at top head of my little bro.wow.......guys guys MUST try her.can feel that she is trying hard sucking and she wans CIM but mi tahan and caps on battle.mi on top of her pumping in and hard.she shivered,and her fingers masterbeding herself,she really enjoy.in no time,fired off,both of us lying on bed flat.but she still clean up for wif tissue then ask mi rest while she go wash up.

mi resting on bed want to slp liao,she sit beside mi and massage for,her skill soso.not so pro,well its ok for mi.massage and talk cock for a while,she ask mi again,r u ready?then i say wow....ok,lying on bed again.she is doing her job all the way,no need for mi to ask this and tat,she is so auto.really enjoy wif her man for the 2nd round.no need for mi to say into tat,bros outside have to get her, MUST get her while she is here for service.DUN MISS HER.
will return for her once my vitamin$ is recover.haha

tits:7.5-ok for her height and body.
fj:8
bbbbj:9
looks:8
overall:8
Old 07-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

Thanks bro kuku bird fit for the FR !!!

LS
Old 07-02-2009, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopjoop View Post
and your group down again.
Thanks bro, rectified already... Please join again... Cheers !!!

LS
Old 07-02-2009, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 18
jptt is one of the Best!jptt is one of the Best!jptt is one of the Best!

FR on Verlene - 7/2/09

Really long time never write FRs liao, but promise Bro LS and also Verlene's quite a GEM too good to miss!

Looks: 9.0 (Very sweet looking, 90% close resemblance to photo)
Boobs: A cup (Think she wearing push up bra in photo thats why look bigger)
Body: 8.0 (No tattoos, youthful, petite, slender type, marvelous in school uniform)
BBBJ: 8.0 (Almost CIM)
FJ: 9.0 (Solid Rocking Good, innocent looking on the outside but extremely wild on the inside)
Longbath: 8.5 (Cosy and comfortable)
Massage: 7.5 (Got room for improvement, but very good service as she keeps massaging until I told her to take a rest)
Service: 9.0 (From pouring a drink, helping to undress, hang clothes, longbath, towel dry etc, all nicely done, No horse run!)
GFE: 9.5 (How i wish i can bring her home )

Highly recommended for SYT lovers and those who like good service

My uplist: Nil
Old 08-02-2009, 10:27 AM
Samster

Thanks bro jptt for the FR !!! Appreciated it...

LS
Old 08-02-2009, 03:16 PM
Samster

LS
Old 08-02-2009, 06:50 PM
Samster

Upsszzz !!!

LS
Old 08-02-2009, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
northernrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As promised, here is my FR for Verlene, one of the stars under bro LS

Looks: 9.0 (Very similar to photo, if not better, all smiles and has this shy look on her face. Sweet mak mak!)
Boobs: 7.5 (just nice for her small petite body, soft and proportionate)
Body: 8.5 (smooth skin, proportionate body, a bit of baby fats but that makes her even cuter!)
BBBJ: 9.0 (good twirling and suction, good skills and practically was bbbj without using her hands)
FJ: 10.0 (Wild and horny! Was super wet during entry (plus pts!), keep grabbing my skin (nearly bruise but i like it!) and pillow and squeezing her own boobs and screaming and saying something in thai which I think should be "shiok shiok shiok", see liao make me cum faster!)
Service: 9.5 (got me a glass of water, hang up my clothes nicely and was all smile throughout, accomodating throughout, oustanding!)
GFE: 9.0 (very good command of english as she is in the midst of her university, can definitely communicate well)

What an amazing bonk!
Old 09-02-2009, 10:19 AM
Samster

Thanks bro northernrock for the FR !!!

LS
Old 09-02-2009, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ahtan76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got a slot with her last nite & promised to post a FR for her.Really enjoyed the session with her.Worth a try & highly recomend to SYT lovers like me.Thanks to Bro LS to bring in a gem!!

Look:9/10
Boob:8/10
BBBJ:8/10(Really wanna make u CIM)
FJ:8/10(Can rock u wild)
RTF:If Vit M allow.
GFE:9/10
Overall:9/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1