The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML shame on Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
now degenerated into haolian thread for pathetic samsters to boast about non-existent conquests
Lol this made my day
Old 13-10-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unbelieveable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for sharing.It is really painful when u felt in love with a PRC because theur agenda was to make money and i am sure they are willing to sacrifice themselves to get money if it means sleeping with multiple partners who can offer them money or getting married to someone just to get the license to stay in Singapore
Old 13-10-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

nowadays is all about give and take every ML FL KTV or Pub ladies come here all of them will tell you they are not married but yet after a few more questioning they tell you they have husband and kids in their country and always in the process of divorcing and make us gain pity on them and cheat our money.
just fuck them and do treat every session with them as money transaction will do
Old 13-10-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
nowadays is all about give and take every ML FL KTV or Pub ladies come here all of them will tell you they are not married but yet after a few more questioning they tell you they have husband and kids in their country and always in the process of divorcing and make us gain pity on them and cheat our money.
just fuck them and do treat every session with them as money transaction will do

Typical la. Always claim who sick need treatment, surgery etc. I have been hearing this enough, therefore my heart is hard now. Well many bro still believe in them lol.
Old 13-10-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
CRYBABY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Typical la. Always claim who sick need treatment, surgery etc. I have been hearing this enough, therefore my heart is hard now. Well many bro still believe in them lol.
TRUE, this thread is for Senior Bros & Players to share their Experiences
Which Benefut MALE Society
Old 13-10-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
What is the purpose of this thread?

TS want to shame who? Shame the married MLs? What shame they have?

Maybe I am old fashioned, I still believe in the saying you can marry a whore but you cannot ask your wife to be a whore.

Nowadays the man no shame? You want to marry the ML, you jolly make sure your pockets are deep enough to support her so she don't have to work in that line anymore lah.

My neighbour runs his own plumbing business, his wife damn chio, full time housewife, look after their 2 kids. I only know recently she worked in KTV, no wonder the sleepwear so sexy...

Really crybaby
Totally agreed bro...know of a ML previously working in north of singapore now working in west of singapore. Husband everytime jaga her tightly. Quite a number of times fellow cheonsters saw her going back with her husband. She stay in north of singapore
Aiyah jaga so tight got use meh...where there is a way there is a will. Cheongsters who bonk her all snigger behind the loser husband back. Come on...you watch her so tightly got use meh. She let us autoroam her small soft neh neh until shiok and let us finger her wet pussy until happy in the spa. Some of us who had chemistry with her also can bring her out for good bonking session.
The husband think he marry a chaste woman meh... most prob the husband also know her in the spa and they also went out for good time together also.
I am not sharing this contact becauase we all old birds know who she is...some of us follow her from Yishun, kovan, TB and now here...
As long as we have chemistry with her its all good to go.
Old 13-10-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ant0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnt0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Totally agreed bro...know of a ML previously working in north of singapore now working in west of singapore. Husband everytime jaga her tightly. Quite a number of times fellow cheonsters saw her going back with her husband. She stay in north of singapore
Aiyah jaga so tight got use meh...where there is a way there is a will. Cheongsters who bonk her all snigger behind the loser husband back. Come on...you watch her so tightly got use meh. She let us autoroam her small soft neh neh until shiok and let us finger her wet pussy until happy in the spa. Some of us who had chemistry with her also can bring her out for good bonking session.
The husband think he marry a chaste woman meh... most prob the husband also know her in the spa and they also went out for good time together also.
I am not sharing this contact becauase we all old birds know who she is...some of us follow her from Yishun, kovan, TB and now here...
I don't understand why people chose to put themselves in such a tragic situation. If they don't mind her past and can afford it, then by all means go ahead and marry and take care of her. But if cannot afford, still need to continue to let her work in this line, then what's the purpose of marrying her? And the most sad thing is to be stuck with the burden and responsibility of being the husband while other men have all the fun with the wife.
Old 13-10-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant0816 View Post
I don't understand why people chose to put themselves in such a tragic situation. If they don't mind her past and can afford it, then by all means go ahead and marry and take care of her. But if cannot afford, still need to continue to let her work in this line, then what's the purpose of marrying her? And the most sad thing is to be stuck with the burden and responsibility of being the husband while other men have all the fun with the wife.
You hit the nail bro. I mean your ML wife is working in a P88 spa jerking off other guys kuku bird and let other men autoroam your wife upstair and downstair. And you expect her to be all clean with you. I mean something is wrong somewhere. The ML I up the husband sometimes fetch her back from spa thinking her ML wife wont do any monkey business behind her husband back. What a joke.
I feel the best part is if the ML wife is not bonking her husband but let other cheongsters that will be the ultimate fun part liao...
Old 13-10-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRYBABY View Post
TRUE, this thread is for Senior Bros & Players to share their Experiences
Which Benefut MALE Society
Exactly bro for seasoned cheongsters like us we all know who we up before.haha
Old 13-10-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant0816 View Post
I agree with this.

If they don't mind their past, they need to have not just money to afford but also being able to satisfy them in various aspects. If the men is boring there will be much much higher chances that they will be out there playing with other men. Physical appearance matters highly as well.

I feel men who put themselves in such situations are simply just too desperate.

Conforming to the society stereotypes and views on being single. Or lacking in certain physical aspects which makes them more desperate.

Last edited by desudesu; 13-10-2020 at 05:44 PM.
Old 13-10-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
I agree with this.

If they don't mind their past, they need to have not just money to afford but also being able to satisfy them.

I feel men who put themselves in such situations are simply just too desperate.
Totally agreed. I mean how would you feel when you know your ML wife is playing with your colleague or friend kuku bird and balls. And they are happily autoraming your wife neh neh and pussy.
How is that different from marrying a public toilet?
Old 13-10-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelieveable View Post
Thank you for sharing.It is really painful when u felt in love with a PRC because theur agenda was to make money and i am sure they are willing to sacrifice themselves to get money if it means sleeping with multiple partners who can offer them money or getting married to someone just to get the license to stay in Singapore
But the funny part is some sinkie guys dont learn or dont know I mean can you imagine you marry a PRC and a ML as that. I mean PRC+ML that is the ultimaye combo and most of them are divorced back home in china and its usually the ML who take care of the kid. So the singkie guy marry the ML wife is helping to bring up other people children and in the same time let other guys autoroam their wives and up their wives. What a deal for the sucker guy. Really a sucker.
Old 13-10-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelieveable View Post
The fanous ML in west side of singapore whom some old birds cheongsters had good time with got her PR through her husband. I personally dont think she benefit from marrying her husband. I mean since she got married when bonking her outside need to accomodate to her timing because her husband always keeping an eye on her. Some regular cheongsters also dont want to accomodate to her timing and drop out along the way. When she first started in Yishun she was not married to her husband that time. A lot of us old bird cheongsters bonk her outside until song song kao julong. After she married I believe a lot us old cheongsters also drop out along the way. I will defiantely have drop out along the way if not for the good chemistry between us and her lovely BJ. I think thats also partly the reason why she also never demand a lot of $$$ from us...
Anyway I aint sharing contacts cause dont think she able to accept any newcomers liao. Unless she has good feelings with her customers.
Old 13-10-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Evilist7272 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
haha... i have a similar true story too. This ML previously working in west before CB period and now working in center of Singapore. This ML start to work as ML once she got her SPR and her husband also jaga her super tight. Some time sent her go to work. Wah...many MLs will thought her husband is so good siah. But actually her husband jobless at most of time. Soft rice husband still keep video or voice calling her during her working period like CCTV. By the way, this ML still her way to bonk with her bfs by cheating her husband the actual working hours and fully utilize the so-called free time. I am really doubt to her husband who let her working as $88 prostate massage shop and still believe the true love from this ML. Is this moron husband is 100% born in Singapore. Answer is YES. 😂😂
Old 13-10-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilist7272 View Post
haha... i have a similar true story too. This ML previously working in west before CB period and now working in center of Singapore. This ML start to work as ML once she got her SPR and her husband also jaga her super tight. Some time sent her go to work. Wah...many MLs will thought her husband is so good siah. But actually her husband jobless at most of time. Soft rice husband still keep video or voice calling her during her working period like CCTV. By the way, this ML still her way to bonk with her bfs by cheating her husband the actual working hours and fully utilize the so-called free time. I am really doubt to her husband who let her working as $88 prostate massage shop and still believe the true love from this ML. Is this moron husband is 100% born in Singapore. Answer is YES. 😂😂
Haha tks for sharing bro. The loser husband of the famous ML whom I up regularly in the west of Singapore took public transport with her back nowdays mostly in grab
However I think pre covid times I think I saw them take mrt back together to the north of singapore...Haha I think the ML nowdays earn more from her ECA or autoroaming tips . Now they can take grab liao while poor me still have to take mrt.
Damn I think I am sponsoring their taxi or grab ride while yours truly still take mrt.
Looks like I should cut down on my ECA time or autoroaming with her liao. Times are bad and post covid they can take grab now means earning for her must be good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1