The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
In other forums - Gals, Toxic Ppl, professors, admins, not welcome

ADMINS, GALS, WET MARKET ppl, SENIOR Samsters, professors and Ang Mohs not welcome to read this!!!

"I lost 15k in soccer betting since Aug 2019. Feeling depressed after all my hard earned money gone into waste. Just wanted to earn side income. Didnt expect to turn out like this"

Guys, excluding gals, there is a special technique to outwin sg pools. However, I am not really good at predicting these kind of games. And everything is about results, not nearly strike and irregardless of whether u have the time for it. There is a few out of many who can do it. Do you belong to these few? Just honestly gauge yourself, bec no one will.

Those who dun even test water in any of these gambling, dun bother to reply here. I WILL ASK YOU TO FUCK OFF ELSEWHERE bec u will definitely sprout rubbish with your grandfather grandmother stories.

$1k maybe can recover but $15k? Got youtube and facebook scammers. It's a very different and challenging ball game, not the same as your 5 days job. Loser and jobless frens ask u to go die, u want to follow or not? Maybe he can recover back if he has the luck/technique. May God bless him with endless of luck...
Old 21-09-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 11
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!
Re: In other forums - Gals, Toxic Ppl, professors, admins, not welcome

Gong Simi sai? U got secret technique to win SG pool? U give 4D no then we follow u buy lah ...

U strike we strike! No strike, we hamtum u!
Old 21-09-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Hi OP, please kindly fix your grammar. This is hardly considered Singlish as well.
Even thought I re-read your post several times. I still hardly can understand the message you're trying to convey. BTW, you just painted a target on your back.

>>>>>>More "Proper" English Revision<<<<<<<<
Admins, Ladies, Nosey People, Senior Samsters, Professors and Westerners are not welcome to read this post, thank you.

Since Aug 2019, I have lost 15K due to soccer bets. Feeling depressed due to my financial loss. I decided to earn a source of side income to recoup my loss.

This is for guys only, there's a special technique to win in SG POOLS. However, I'm not really good in predicting the results. Regardless of the time spent, it's always been a close encounter in winning the jackpot. However, there's always a small pool of people who keep winning. Are you one of these people?

For those who never had a hand in gambling. I suggest you look elsewhere. Because your opinion is not valued in this thread.

Is $1K sufficient to recover $15K? This is a very risky venture, unlike your 9-5 job. Good luck and God bless!

Last edited by LooksLikeJesus; 21-09-2020 at 06:37 PM.
Old 21-09-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Last edited by fallen11; 23-09-2020 at 04:06 PM.
Old 22-09-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Siddortho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fuck Sg Pools, backed by fucking government. First they ban internet gambling, then they lift the ban only for Sg Pools. Where the fucking logic? Might as well take $$ from everyone and give to the Jinx

Last edited by Siddortho; 25-09-2020 at 05:32 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1