The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
JackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to behold
Is it really necessary to spend the weekend dating?

I'm recently on dating apps trying to meet girls out, just thought of myself being busy on the weekends with work for the day time so I'm wondering if it's possible with such timing at work will it affects the relationship if I managed to get into a relationship?
Will girls be ok to see weekend day time being burnt regularly?
Old 18-08-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Is it really necessary to spend the weekend dating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDaniel90s View Post
I'm recently on dating apps trying to meet girls out, just thought of myself being busy on the weekends with work for the day time so I'm wondering if it's possible with such timing at work will it affects the relationship if I managed to get into a relationship?
Legit question? Girls like a guy enough to be gf will go out with bf into the night also ok. First thing is not easy to get gf on dating app unless you are awesome in chatting or you have a nice profile pic or expensive things to flaunt.

Come join the group of dudes for "30 years old still no girlfriend" before. Welcome you.

I'm bored with dating apps and meeting girls currently. Tried and sometimes still reinstall dating app to try, the hard truth is not all guys get the girls. The 10 percent best talking and looking guys get 90 percent of all the girls. Chatting on app and waiting for reply is very tedious; The wait and thinking will she reply will she reply and thinking how to keep the conversation interesting just wore me down, dead sick of it. The thing is the girls are so boring, they make chatting so boring have to find out more about them etc. Its shitload of work talking and no guarantee got result. Many girls just think of guys as freaks. Not many girls know they are freaks too and we don't want crazy girls.

Don't waste time on any single girl if it doesn't work out for meet up or kiss or deeper stuff after a week. Few months down the result and it still will be the same. They choose the people they spend their precious time on you also can choose the people you want to spend time on.
Old 18-08-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

getting lucky on dating apps mebbe more difficult than striking lottery...

especially for 矮穷挫 short poor ugly losers like moi
Old 21-08-2020, 04:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: Is it really necessary to spend the weekend dating?

Quote:
Then burn yourself lor.
Make love with her every Friday and Saturday late night.
Old 15-09-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
can bro, lunch hours during work if they workplace close to each other, after work some dinner or drinks, friday night drinks or dinner, doesnt have to be weekend
Old 17-09-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Daddy420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The right person would understand your responsibilities and priorities. Relationship should not hinder your career and vice versa. They're not mutually exclusive and you can have them both, provided that your woman understands you or find a relationship that suits you. This is what my friends and I have gotten ourselves into and it has been an exciting experience. Just get into a sugar relationship where you can be clear about your tight schedule but you need some loving. If it was to happen, you would end up in a vanilla relationship with your sugar baby. You can try some of these apps I use, seeking.com and sugarbook.com. You can pm me if anything.
Old 27-09-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why are you even asking this question?

Depending on your priorities I suppose. We WILL make time for the things we consider as important. This I truly believe.

It doesn't need to be an either or situation.

For example, I once dated a Malaysian girl who worked as a liaison for the VIP floor at MBS and she had quite terrible rolling schedule/roster. We found ways to squeeze dates when there is available time.
Old 27-10-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

if the girl like you, she is willing to. example, my bf dates me out after 2 weeks we meet at sugarbook. we have a happy chit chat
Old 29-10-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
B88Bs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Relationships are really YMMV bro and you get to decide how you want to drive it. To share a bit, I value my weekends to have some me-time or hang out with the bros on games, so we often dated at night or whenever shes free. Sometimes having a quick lunch together also can, the time limit helps keep things going and refreshing.

We do spend some rare weekends together for 'staycation'
Old 30-10-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
you joined this forum for so long already, this kind of question need to ask meh?

However, since you ask....the answer is yes and no lor, if your gf-to-be is in the service line F&B, hospitality, medical then no lor because most likey they also working mah.

When will answer be yes? When they work regular hours and have weekends off lor, then obviously lah....so tired with work every and most probably met you for dinner after work so is short while only mah, after that if both stay very far apart have to go home else not enough rest....so weekends definitely need to date you lor...else how to spend time together?

Sigh....
Old 01-11-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Really depends on the girl and also how much you willing to commit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1