The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2011, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Usually wen r away for a long time, once back to sgp,i will head down to Boon Tong Kee straight from the airport. That time was in bkk for a mth wif tirak there, had the huay kwang chicken rice very often...so now when go back to bkk, will go eat, becomes abit of a habit....n my frens will f me say sgp chicken beta,go all the way to bkk n eat chicken rice...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinllp View Post
Your friends must be mountain tortoise 5555, huay kwang got 1 stall sell cheap n nice chicken rice. 5555
Where got other nice makan? Esp those cheap n good, roadside stalls also can...? Any suggesstion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
555+ ...no wonder your friend laugh at you! Go all the way for 2nd best?
IMHO nothing beats the chicken rice in Singapore! Its the best! Hway Kwang, Pratunam and those wannabe Singapore Chicken Rice in Thonglor and Ladprao can't beat Singapore's Tian Tian, Boon Tong Kee, Loy Kee, Wee Nam Kee etc... (damn! getting hungry!)

I find most Chinese food in Bangkok is not to my taste like the horrible, hard & cold braised duck in MK. Or their char siew rice which is always drenched in that horrible sweetish black sauce.

Only thing worth going for is the ban mee kiao (aka wanton mee) at XXXXX (sorry, its not the Pratunam one) or the kaao kah moo (pig leg rice) at Pratunam Soi 19.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
555+ ............IMHO nothing beats the chicken rice in Singapore! Its the best! Hway Kwang, Pratunam and those wannabe Singapore Chicken Rice in Thonglor and Ladprao can't beat Singapore's Tian Tian, Boon Tong Kee, Loy Kee, Wee Nam Kee etc..............
Yes, the chicken rice in Thailand cannot make it la....

but their rice are real nice and fragrant,

and their chicken are much better.....
Old 12-11-2011, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Status Report (Nov. 12):

No floods in Sukhumvit, Ratchada-HuayKwang and Suvarnabhumi Airport! Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza and massage parlors are getting much better with more dancers and customers!

Fun fun fun and fun

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 12-11-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy555 View Post
Usually wen r away for a long time, once back to sgp,i will head down to Boon Tong Kee straight from the airport. That time was in bkk for a mth wif tirak there, had the huay kwang chicken rice very often...so now when go back to bkk, will go eat, becomes abit of a habit....n my frens will f me say sgp chicken beta,go all the way to bkk n eat chicken rice...lol

Where got other nice makan? Esp those cheap n good, roadside stalls also can...? Any suggesstion?
When I visit BKK I will try to eat the kaao kah moo (pig leg rice) at Huay Kwang.I always order the hard boiled eggs to go with the rice, the best I ever tasted, firm and smooth on the outside and the yolk is soft and yummy inside. Not sure how they manage it, I tried but could not get soft yummy yolk hard boiled eggs.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraone View Post
When I visit BKK I will try to eat the kaao kah moo (pig leg rice) at Huay Kwang.I always order the hard boiled eggs to go with the rice, the best I ever tasted, firm and smooth on the outside and the yolk is soft and yummy inside. Not sure how they manage it, I tried but could not get soft yummy yolk hard boiled eggs.
Ur making me HUNGRY man...hahaha....
Old 12-11-2011, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When I visit BKK I will try to eat the kaao kah moo (pig leg rice) at Huay Kwang.
Ya I always eat there too with a bowl of hot soup and syt mm eating beside. aroi na
Old 12-11-2011, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Status Report (Nov. 12):

No floods in Sukhumvit, Ratchada-HuayKwang and Suvarnabhumi Airport! Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza and massage parlors are getting much better with more dancers and customers!

Fun fun fun and fun
so mean more puying flocking downtown form the north
Old 12-11-2011, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
so mean more puying flocking downtown form the north
so mean u flocking to bkk from sg?
Old 12-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Ultraone,

I eat there too but I always tell them not too much fat. Also, they have tasty Thai noodle dishes!

Watch out for the big bald guy!

Old 12-11-2011, 06:48 PM
Samster

vaxvms,

Not yet, but soon we'll see lot more phuyings in the trade due to floods! So be nice and leave bigger tips!

Old 12-11-2011, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ZhugeKongMing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, going to bangkok this month. Been to patpong, soi cowboy, nana. Any recommendation for soapy massage or whore house? Heard there a lot at Ratchada area. But dunno how to go there. Can anyone guide me there? Eg. the address or house name. Thks!
Old 12-11-2011, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Suriyothai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Exactly where is this location? Any good directions? In Bangkok now and thinking of rewarding myself a good meal.
Old 12-11-2011, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suriyothai View Post
Exactly where is this location? Any good directions? In Bangkok now and thinking of rewarding myself a good meal.
nah, dun think its worthy to REWARD you with such info..
do u need me to call a taxi for u and give directions as well? or prehaps feed u with yr golden spoon?
Old 12-11-2011, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeKongMing View Post
Hi Bros, going to bangkok this month. Been to patpong, soi cowboy, nana. Any recommendation for soapy massage or whore house? Heard there a lot at Ratchada area. But dunno how to go there. Can anyone guide me there? Eg. the address or house name. Thks!
bro, stay in geylang better for u
Old 13-11-2011, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suriyothai View Post
Don't eat so much kao kar moo, no good for you. Definitely will make you fatter .....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1