The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-10-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pw700096 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Hi alll,

Wanna share my experience last sunday.
I did try many apps, but most successful one i think is SKOUT. You can try other apps that most maids like to use eg. Badoo or Tagged etc.
I managed to hook up on Indon maid last Sunday. Aged 35. Name is A**. She says she stayed at EAst coast.. the east coast plan... jokes aside..
She says she needs money and i paid her $100.

Decided to meet her at Some Mrt near geylang ( you guys know where a no need tell u) but i was late by 30mins. We decided to meet at 9am. I arrived at 9 ++. Actually i was very hesitant should I meet her or not. But im too horny, big head rule over small head. Went to Buy durex extra safe condom 3pcs type, and proceed to meet her. Well she was in bad mood, but hey in the end she managed to calm down.

So the next thing is need to find room right? So you can imagine her tagging with me.. the typical indon maid carry lots of items and me starting to sweat in the sun walking to find a room.
First stop is Min Wa.. hotel, shagz i saw a bangla n his pinoy maid asking for room and i know alrdy, i was waiting outside trying assess the situation whether to i should try my luck or not.. but got 1 local indian guy ask me just go in only to ask... So i ask the receptionist uncle and he says no.

And then me starting to sweat ask my maid we need to find a new hotel. But heng heng right across the road there is 2 hotel 81. So i persuade the maid follow me while at the same time bio-ing her tehk tehk. D-cups Sugoiii nehhh...
Okay so we arrived at the hotel 81s. There is 2 one opposite of each other. Got one have alot of police, so decided to go for the less people one.

Upon arrival, ask the receptionist “hi, you got a room for 2 hours?” And he replied “yes..have...”lucky got wear mask knn. Limpeh feel abit shy lol cfm kena judged. But who cares..learning experience..must be thick skin.
So cut the story short.. ask my maid for her name n employers name. Thats it. $30 for 2 hours. Quite reasonable.

Proceed to room, and unleash my kraken, of cos after shower. I brought my own soup n listerine always when go hotel. I no need to talk about the sexeprience a, think u guys more seasoned than me. Pussy no smell, big boobs, milf, stomach fat la. Im a simple man, big ass big boobs decent face..im up for it. Thumbs up mann. Meeting her again this sunday. Will provide pics.

Anyways i resorted to finding maids since thai stable no stock alrdy. China stables all scams(guys i keep see people going for china stocks pls dont visit them plssss i beg u) I got try Skokka also, some are good but expensive at least all quote $300. After deed sure eat Gardenia bread everyday lim milo.

Alright bros cheers
Old 23-10-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 0
Sotongkid is a glorious beacon of lightSotongkid is a glorious beacon of lightSotongkid is a glorious beacon of lightSotongkid is a glorious beacon of lightSotongkid is a glorious beacon of lightSotongkid is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Hahah the moment u touch her pussy and finger her all hell will break loose lol. Maids all like that one
Looks good
Old 23-10-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Long time didn't go OT already.

Any senior can advise is it worth my trip this Sunday noon?

Thank you in advance
There's a thread for OT which you can search for
Old 23-10-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Trust the maids? Don't lower your IQ. Maids 100% can thrust but 100% cannot be trusted. In trust there are no good or bad maids, as long can be thrusted, is a good maid already.
This. . . .Not say I want to judge people but most ladies from 3rd world countries they just want money and SG citizenship unless its those with education and stable career maybe can trust. But in this case of FL/maid they can be thrusted but can't be trusted.
Old 23-10-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 18
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

.. The maid I wana bonk this Sunday suddenly tell me she got cramp maybe code red soon. Sianzz. But then she told me she got 2 mth never come ����.

First time meeting her sia... Damn. Should I carry on or fish another
Old 23-10-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

My new FB! She is short but have big boobs and fair skin!
wow bro, your fb looks power....great hunt
Old 23-10-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTSS View Post

Does anyone belive what she just msg me?
Lol...my maid also told me same thing. After start bonking...started asking me for money and gifts and tell me sob stories. No pay from employer, need to work on sunday cux boss ask her, want iwatch, need money cause mother sick...
Old 23-10-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
RTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
Lol...my maid also told me same thing. After start bonking...started asking me for money and gifts and tell me sob stories. No pay from employer, need to work on sunday cux boss ask her, want iwatch, need money cause mother sick...
Actually we also know what their intention as like wise they know what we want.
How can a innocent maid will want to blow you raw during your first meet up !!!
Old 23-10-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 4
spyonspy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspyonspy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually agree with the above

You will have to accept the fact they are here to work and play, regardless of the sweet things that come out from mouth.

Met up with one pinay through dating app after chatting for so long. First meet was makan only, sort of check out the goods. Small size but busty (mother of 3)

During our chatting sessions, told me she delete dating app and only wanted me because I was nice blah blah

Caught her on dating app again and confronted her for fun. She promise she delete for good (so far never see her on it)

Second meet up, secured dayuse hotel and went for it. All that talk about not being a naughty girl, don't need sex, shy bullshit went out of the window once I was inside her.

However I was curious whether she is doing this often and experienced so I told her to blow me. The blowjob sucked so I sort of figured she is not freelancing.

CIP during the session and gave her money even though she didn't ask for it.
Old 23-10-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

RTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of light

She prefer young boy.
Haha this horny maid.
Old 23-10-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:

She prefer young boy.
Haha this horny maid.
This what the lucky boy will suck on Sunday morning.
Old 23-10-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 17
Abildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
She prefer young boy.
Haha this horny maid.
desire is in men a hunger, in women only an appetite.
Old 23-10-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

What kind of apps are you guys using? Using skout and michat to fish but still no luck.

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 23-10-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Same girl, start with J?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manofwar View Post
Found a indon maid living near queenstown through MiChat.
Keep Wana meet.

Today off ask her if she hungry then buy her food. Then meet her at a MSCP near her house. Waited for 10 mins saw 1 walking towards faster walk up

Head to car, once in car on AC she immediately lay on my chest
Then after a while she unzip me n start blowing, it was a wet BBBJ, the way she did it damn shoik n she can deep throat too

After a while, unload all in her mouth A a happy man.

After TC abit, fondle her breast think shld be a small B. Although she may look quite dark skin but dunno why her breast quite fair or maybe I color blind haha.

Anyway after that pay her 50$$, n we part
Old 23-10-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She prefer young boy.
Haha this horny maid.
me 50 years young leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1