The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 22-10-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 14
hay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

2nd RTF with Giselle.

I had to choose Giselle again because foreplay matters to me a lot, especially bbj, and Giselle does it well. I am not sure how to explain. She does it in a mix sense of expert level with a touch of innocence which is a pure pleasure. Like, my tool is above average, she immediately took it in, went deep to hit the back of her throat, took it out, look at it like she is seeing a dick for first time, puts it back in and does deep throat and repeats. We changed position, I lie on the bed, she doing the deed away, sucking and deepthroating slowly taking her time at the same time swinging her legs as if she is eating ice-cream or candy.

When you have been chonging for long, the experience you get out of the session is what matters. At least for me. 5 years ago it was about who is young, who can bbj and fj. Now it's about how they do it and the pleasure you get out of it. Hey after all, you are paying for a service. I guess that this what most bros want. It is not about the high price, but for the high price the experience sucks. It is as good as fucking a dead fish. High price should be based on the service, not just age and body stats alone. Oh well, that's another topic altogether. To each his own.

I would still say, the two best FLs when it comes offering a good bbj experience are Alicia and Giselle.

Giselle is friendly and easy to break ice. Her cute tushi is a sight to behold. Too bad she was on cod red.

A really satisfying session.
Old 22-10-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 4
VeryVeryHappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Geylang RLD and Petain romp not operating could have increase the demand for Local FL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Nowadays, local FL price is like this market.
During Vovid, an really plain Jane who u will not give a F also command $500 for cheena.
Slightly pleasant already 600-800++

Last edited by VeryVeryHappy; 22-10-2020 at 10:31 PM.
Old 23-10-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ffrozen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks seniors for your experiences!
Old 23-10-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 4
xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffrozen View Post
Thanks seniors for your experiences!
any bros tried Karen (Mature1234)? if you prefer, can pm me too. cheers.
Old 24-10-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

i think my other ml also tio sian hope she ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmmidol View Post
hope its just code red and not the recent mata activity.
Old 24-10-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
any bros tried Karen (Mature1234)? if you prefer, can pm me too. cheers.
There are various FRs in her thread. If that is not enough reference, I don’t know what else to say.
Old 24-10-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
There are various FRs in her thread. If that is not enough reference, I don’t know what else to say.
hi bro. yup i read her thread and the FRs. was just hoping to hear from bros who prefer to PM their experiences rather than posting on threads. but i appreciate the FRs on her thread too. ty for the heads up bro.
Old 24-10-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ErikMelhus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi bro. yup i read her thread and the FRs. was just hoping to hear from bros who prefer to PM their experiences rather than posting on threads. but i appreciate the FRs on her thread too. ty for the heads up bro.

Bro. She's good. I rate her very highly in terms of her sex skills - bbbj, kissing, all kinds of positions. She's a real gem who flies under the radar here.
Old 24-10-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 14
ranchert is one of the Best!ranchert is one of the Best!ranchert is one of the Best!ranchert is one of the Best!

Considering Kelly or Jezel. What're your thoughts people? Can pm me your FRs too; Is Kelly "plump" like one of the FRs on her page stated? Looks like that was the only comment stating she is.
Old 25-10-2020, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikMelhus View Post
Bro. She's good. I rate her very highly in terms of her sex skills - bbbj, kissing, all kinds of positions. She's a real gem who flies under the radar here.
sounds good bro. ty for the feedback.
Old 25-10-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Peterpark1777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, anyone tried Arial under Essential 365 before? Despite the small boobs, if she has a pretty face, I am keen to try. Thanks.

Last edited by Peterpark1777; 25-10-2020 at 08:26 AM.
Old 25-10-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
jamescook888 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

any bros can advice if Rachel or Scarlett is better?
Old 25-10-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 17
quizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchert View Post
Considering Kelly or Jezel. What're your thoughts people? Can pm me your FRs too; Is Kelly "plump" like one of the FRs on her page stated? Looks like that was the only comment stating she is.
Kelly is big sized and looks about 3-4/10 imho. And she sounds Malaysian. And she's not from uni lol
Old 26-10-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Myintern is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by quizzy View Post
Kelly is big sized and looks about 3-4/10 imho. And she sounds Malaysian. And she's not from uni lol

Looks pretty leh ..

Just body not those slim slim 0 fat type

Try google chloe grace moretz and She belongs to that type of face and body with 150cm version.

Compare others her reply is responsive & friendly ,coordination and arrangement is good .

Sex wise you might need to take the lead and she is slow & shy type .

For GFE ,She will try to chit chat with you but also need see chemistry . For me my objective is fuck this innocent look gal and full fill my lust so not expect much .

Her slang not malaysian slang leh ... talk very good English and with singapore abc slang . When she talk Chinese then you will know she from Sg .
Old 26-10-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 17
quizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to all

You're free to use spoof account to say whatever u want lol. There is a guy behind her operations and I believe he is the one handling the forum account.

The way her "account" speaks (forum, text) is totally different from her real life persona. Those who met her will know.

I have no vengeance with her okt. So I'm speaking nothing but my personal 2 cents worth. Take it with a pinch of salt guys
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1