The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
I only go to tourist accessible shops because I do not speak the local language. unhygienic and pose safety issues ? ? ?
JP sites ? ? I am not that talented. What shops had their prices went up because of me. I am really flattered
Keep praising me and I will become a p4p page celebrity.

It is good and I do agree that you are hardworking to have done your own homework before u cheong to that cuntry

I also agree with you that it is definitely not becos of 1 single person posting alone that can cause so much issues e.g. prices going up, joints get overruns, raided...ETC but most people way underestimated the power of the World Wide Web (as many will repost & recycle info on other sites) & coupled with the pyramid effect (i.e. 1 person tells 2 person, that 2 persons tells another 2 person each = +4, that 4 persons tells another 2 person each = +8 more....& goes on....) it is just a matter of time such problems will occur at a much exponential rate

To cite 1 infamous quote from a well-known law enforcer in the past in similar words as I cannot really remember the exact same words (maybe u can google for it), we only need to log onto the internet in the comfort of our office or home to gain information and do not need to do silly legwork like staking out joints in the past

It is always good to be generous & share but it is advisable to do it moderately/selectively instead of leaving it out openly on the front porch for everybody to see clearly

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 23-10-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Where is this place? Just saw on TikTok

Old 23-10-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
That would be a secret, not worth share in public or to the likes of newbies like you nor to senior citizens with shriveled penises as clearly its not a tourist accessible place and would be classified as a hidden gem. hahah
But no, if you were to be able to READ then you would have understood the post being roughly translated to being the girls group had to be quarantined, and so bored, start chat but looks like they are "chickens"
Thanks for the translation
Quote:
Clearly 100 yrs too soon for you to cheong vietnam, stick to the nanaplaza, soi cowbow carrot chop tourist places
Lmao ok.
Old 23-10-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Wow.... That sounds like hard work! I think this also need some local knowledge. A big thanks for sharing those photos to us. I think most are so envy of you, it is so dry here.
Old 23-10-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
you would think the huge COVID 19 label on upper left hand side would warn you it wasn't a sex related clip.
Its like newbies who to Thailand see a ladyboy focus just on the breasts and not notice the HUGE bulge in "her" bikini bottom
I'm thinking you don't use TikTok? No problem, I also just started using it recently. The Covid19 label at the top is part of the app and its on every videos. Cheers
Old 24-10-2020, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
BTW im curious about your age as tiktok is a young mans enterainment, ah peks dont know how to use it hahah, also from you postings you seem like newb with little worldly experience BUT you are hunting maids, and yes i have seen the maids on a sunday in singapore saying they CMI would be a compliment, i mean even banglas are in that pack of low hanging fruit pickers. Even in some of the ahmoh forums where they hunting DH the targets are like 40's, one guy called his thai DH "damn hot" at 48, another "hotty" he posted a pic looked like something that would have to pay me in order for me to fuck her.
So are you a ah pek, or a young man with low standards.
Bro, why you so triggered? I only asked a simple question and you just came apeshit on me. Did I offend you?

Thanks for stalking me but to answer your question: Nah, I'm not a ahpek, I'm still quite young. Regarding DH, I've always wanted to fuck a maid so might as well try my luck, to each their own. . . .yeah even if I target maids I'm not gonna lower myself and go for those ugly ones lol
Old 24-10-2020, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Triggered ? apeshit ? i guess you are NOT a ah pek but one of those strawberrys we all hear about, if you feel bullied online im sure your mommy will kiss your boo boos away, just dont commit suicide as thats pretty common in todays youth, a few non PC words against them and they all wanna take a few sleeping pills.
Stalking?, here is news for you INTELLIGENT people do research, they research others so they know at least something that is true not talk out of their ass, and if reading your post history so i know what kind of poster you are as to figure out how much bullshit i need to work with, means I'm stalking you, you better go back and find out what the legal definition is snowflake.
Always wanted to fuck a maid, wow what high aspirations you have, we have a future world leader here. Here is a small bit of information for you, as it appears intelligence and logic is not your strong point.
People work to their strengths, ie people who are smart become doctors, people who are quick witted become lawyers, people who are logical become software engineers, beautiful people become models, and guess what maids are maids because they are NEITHER of those things, that's why they are maids. They could easily become WL or ML in their own countries if not models if they not ugly. Yes now you going to say how one mans poison and how beauty is in eye of beholder blah blah, only when you are a bottom feeder and have very low standards would you see beauty in another persons trash.
Welcome to Vietnam, where dumbasses will be exposed for the dumbasses they are, if you want to post then be intelligent otherwise don't complain when i go "apeshit" on you, otherwise stfu and people wont know what a dumbass you are.
PS yes your stupidity offends me, stupid people should stfu
Ok boomer

10char
Old 24-10-2020, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha you so funny exactly prove what i said about you being stupid if you had been intelligent enough to read my past posts you would have assertain that im in my early 40s far from being a boom yep stupid strawberry = wrong stupid posts
Yes. In your 40s and yet you act like a child arguing with strangers online lmao. I guess its true that being old doesn't necessarily mean mature. Sorry but I have better things to do. Cheers
Old 25-10-2020, 01:13 AM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 19
punt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, they increase level of service to what extent? They willing go raw?

Quote:
busty milf 30yrs old good service and horny was 300k drop to 200k, now is great time to cheong cheaply as girls either drop price of increase level of service

Looking for a cure in HIV
http://www.hivplusmag.com/research/2014/11/12/spanish-doctors-believe-they%E2%80%99ve-found-cure-hiv
Old 25-10-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathung View Post
Beginners aka leechers, newbies, Sex tourist, Sex tour guides , police will get all this info for free.
I got it from the Asian web sites, of cause the police have gotten their tea money.
Old 25-10-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
No point rationalize or use logic with this old man, he cant even understand that after you identify him via his nick and posts on a few sites with a mistake regarding china sites, but he claims its not him because he doesn't post on china sites even though you correctly identify him on the taiwan and hong kong sites.
With foolish stupid old men like him who has no problems lying when it suits him, you will not be able to have a mature conversation.
He don't even have concept like if you have no money don't go to banks expecting to be given a loan. He post rubbish from info he leeched but expect others who went out and found new things by exploring, spend their time and money to give him premium info.
Sammyboy type site is illegal in China, but ok in Taiwan and HK.
Do a search in youtube for " Nam Dinh Quat Lam " and than " Do Son " free infor is available. Many young village girls for low prices.

Nam Dinh Quat Lam has many fake seafood restaurants

Flower street has many old smelly hotels, many non-Vietnamese Asians go there.

Check the HK, Taiwan, Japanese sites for the latest infor.
** Free detail infor for Chinese, with maps and prices. **

Last edited by Johnnyngai; 25-10-2020 at 12:52 PM.
Old 25-10-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
It is good and I do agree that you are hardworking to have done your own homework before u cheong to that cuntry
To cite 1 infamous quote from a well-known law enforcer in the past in similar words as I cannot really remember the exact same words (maybe u can google for it), we only need to log onto the internet in the comfort of our office or home to gain information and do not need to do silly legwork like staking out joints in the past
It is always good to be generous & share but it is advisable to do it moderately/selectively instead of leaving it out openly on the front porch for everybody to see clearly

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

You are right, may be I should only limit my detail postings in Chinese Language sites.
Old 25-10-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Yes. In your 40s and yet you act like a child arguing with strangers online lmao. I guess its true that being old doesn't necessarily mean mature. Sorry but I have better things to do. Cheers
Just in case you need extra infor. Cheap tourist accessible shops, the detail infor is all over Chinese language sites. see page 40852 above
Old 25-10-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Challenge accepted a week after you post on sbf Sleeping beauty fuck shop in Vientiane, was raided and shut down, i have a guy who i know and he lives there. I didnt care as that shot girls all CMI and priced higher than local own shops i know so dont matter to me.
I posted the detail map of many shops in Vientiane, Sleeping Beauty didn't pay the police tea money.
The detail map of Nam Dinh Quat Lam, Do son flower street are all over the Aisan sites. The two places will be shut down very soon.
Old 26-10-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 19
punt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, all these places u post, girls allow raw.

Quote:
Just in case you need extra infor. Cheap tourist accessible shops, the detail infor is all over Chinese language sites. see page 40852 a
Above
Quote:
I posted the detail map of many shops in Vientiane, Sleeping Beauty didn't pay the police tea money.
The detail map of Nam Dinh Quat Lam, Do son flower street are all over the Aisan sites.

Looking for a cure in HIV
http://www.hivplusmag.com/research/2014/11/12/spanish-doctors-believe-they%E2%80%99ve-found-cure-hiv
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1