The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2018, 11:44 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
This is open forum. Who say what can easily check.

1. Many people attack 1649 and Ah Seng. Never bothered to reply.
2. I don't like you. You go around all the FR threads to talk cock. So I decided to fuck you. I respond to my OWN posts hor.
3. I'm not a promotor. I dare to deny. But let me humour you a little. Let's say I am. And then? GROW THE FUCK UP la cheebye. Whether I'm a promotor or not doesn't change the fact that you are 100% retarded.

I intro you some WL ok? Jaguar at Jln Molek. Pls up my points.
Old 12-02-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
1. Many people attack 1649 and Ah Seng. Never bothered to reply.
2. I don't like you. You go around all the FR threads to talk cock. So I decided to fuck you. I respond to my OWN posts hor.
3. I'm not a promotor. I dare to deny. But let me humour you a little. Let's say I am. And then? GROW THE FUCK UP la cheebye. Whether I'm a promotor or not doesn't change the fact that you are 100% retarded.

I intro you some WL ok? Jaguar at Jln Molek.
Retarded can earn so much money to go try so many girls in Geylang?

Retarded can see through your fucking lies like it’s made of glass?

I just kept quiet until you fucking wanna lie and bring other house okt name into it.

If I don’t fuck You and expose your bullshit, wait people really thought I said something bad about Willie when I never did, you fucking despicable liar.

Yeah grow up. Stop promoting and defending your 1649 and 2047 like a bitch, and don’t fucking drag other houses into your quarrels and attempts to attack naysayers of the houses you are promoting.

Go tell your master to concentrate on making sure their customer service improve rather than sending you here to bark.

You are certainly not helping their business or anyone else with your stupidity.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 13-02-2018 at 12:02 AM.
Old 13-02-2018, 12:00 AM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Retarded can earn so much money to go try so many girls in Geylang?

Retarded can see through your fucking lies like it’s made of glass?

Yeah grow up. Stop promoting and defending your 1649 and 2047 like a bitch.

Go tell your master to concentrate on making sure their customer service improve rather than sending you here to bark.

You are certainly not helping their business or anyone else with your stupidity.
Hey fuck head, you're easily recognised as retarded and have no fucking idea what you're talking about from your posts. Since you like lists so much, here is a list for you.

1. Wants private rooms and WL to be trained when they are not even coming much.
2. Begs for points online.
3. I assume you mean my master to be Ah Seng? If so, you tell Ah Seng yourself to improve his customer service since you have a problem. Why? Balls shrink ah?
4. Can't tell the difference between busty and fat.
5. Already said Ah Seng is a cunt and I never said anything about negative FRs. So paiseh hor, your eyes blind not my problem. Please show me a post where I defended Ah Seng or a WL. How fucking stupid are you?

I could go on. But I can't be bothered. You're a retard. As simple as that. And you finally revealed your agenda. You just don't like it when other people write FR. You want to be boss. FUCK YOU. You don't want to write, FUCK OFF. I no need to seek your blessings you fucking piece of shit.
Old 13-02-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey fuck head, you're easily recognised as retarded and have no fucking idea what you're talking about from your posts. Since you like lists so much, here is a list for you.

3. I assume you mean my master to be Ah Seng? If so, you tell Ah Seng yourself to improve his customer service since you have a problem. Why? Balls shrink ah?
5. Already said Ah Seng is a cunt and I never said anything about negative FRs. So paiseh hor, your eyes blind not my problem. Please show me a post where I defended Ah Seng or a WL. How fucking stupid are you?

I could go on. But I can't be bothered. You're a retard. As simple as that. And you finally revealed your agenda. You just don't like it when other people write FR. You want to be boss. FUCK YOU. You don't want to write, FUCK OFF. I no need to seek your blessings you fucking piece of shit.
Since when am I unhappy with other people writing FR? Since when I wanna be boss?

If I am unhappy with people writing FR, why would I set up a thread for more people to write FR on new girls????

And did you notice that the first house I recommended for people to go and try new girls was 1649??? That's how fair I am - I want all houses to have a chance to have good FR on them.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=669717

Stop lying lah you cheebye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
One of things I thought would be useful would be a brand new thread dedicated to the newest batch of girls, some of which start work 12 hours from now.

I believe one house with new girls tomorrow will be 1649. So please share which house have new girls and when they start work if you know

Please place your reports of new girls arriving in Oct, Nov and Dec 2017 here so we have a one-stop thread to follow up on this year end batch of girls.

Appreciate all brothers' contributions and FR so we can sniff out where the new gems are quickly. Huat ah!
Old 13-02-2018, 12:15 AM
SamSter

Since you not boss. Very simple. Other ppl write FR, you shut up. Good to know 1-5 is true.
Old 13-02-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Since you not boss. Very simple. Other ppl write FR, you shut up. Good to know 1-5 is true.
This is a forum where all opinions on the girls will be helpful.

Anyone and everyone, whether you are a samster that created a new account today or you have been in the forum since it started, can question on comment on others' FR.

You have no right to dictate to anyone that they cannot comment on others' FR.

As long as it doesn't descend into personal attacks - samsters should be allowed to post genuine questions, opinions and discussions on the girls and houses in geylang. And yes, nothing wrong with questioning FR if they feel it is fishy.

As for your 1-5...

Quote:

What is wrong with having more private areas for customers to wait for their girls? Houses like 1606, 1608, 2033, 2040, etc have such private cubicles already. I am sure the customers that visited the houses appreciate it.
It is a good to have thing. Not a must have, but it certainly is better for customers that are shy.

Then you better go and have a problem with all those exchanging points in the points exchange thread. And I don't beg, I just make it a fun criteria for the personal thread I started. I don't need the fucking points.

I have told ah seng and other okts in their face before about certain things that they can improve to increase business. Some listen and are now doing better. Some think they know what they are doing, that's also fine. It is up to them to run the business how they want it. BUT nothing wrong with well-meaning customers making suggestions. If I am a businessman, got free suggestions from my customers on how to increase my business, why not?
Some businesses out there have to pay hundreds of thousands or even millions for those market surveys so they can improve. Here in SBF, we give it for free.

Tell me, which girl from which house did I say was busty and hide the fact that she is fat?

Please see the below example you liar. And this is only one example, there are a few others where you got angry with coolblue, tonchs,
kobayashi99 etc who questioned your FR on 1649

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Sixtynine, thanks for your review on this Ferrari in genuine fashion ...

The below FR is an absolute "misrepresentation of facts" and it is sheer exaggeration ... To put it less bluntly ...
Quote:
Don't come here and stir trouble.

You want, go ahead and write your own FR on Ferrari, no problem. But don't cross the line and say mine is exaggerated or fake. You only know how to badmouth WLs from certain houses, other houses you keep quiet. You know yourself how accurate are your FRs.

Ferrari is tall, has white complexion and breasts looks around a C cup. Not many WL in GL has her height. She has slim long legs, no tummy. For GL standard is already considered very good. Finding her kind of height is already a difficulty. Face is not the prettiest but above average and not 28 as one bro said. But he is entitled to his opinion.

I was 100% satisfied with her service. In fact it was one of the better ones I had in a while. Either I heng or you suay. As a so-called experienced samster, don't make a schoolboy error and think just because you never get means others didn't get.

If you still have a problem with my FR, best to talk offline. That's all I have to say to you.
Quote:
My earlier post was referring to WeeLim's FR and I didn't mention you at all. I wonder as to why you jumped in to intercept. Obviously you have created a number of clones here to promote Ferrari. Obviously WeeLim is one of your many clones ...one does not need to be a rocket scientist to figure up which are your clones in this thread. If you are genuine in posting FR, why don't you use your primary nick?

Unlike you, I don't use clone to post FR and/or make a comment here ...

You are entitled to your opinion and so am I ... when you said Ferrari has C cup and no man can resist her, this is sheer exaggeration on your part ... Bwahahaha ...

I am not here to create trouble but to speak my mind ... I have nothing to hide and I don't see the need to comment offline Why are you so afraid? If you are genuine in contributing as a real punter and not as a OKT or OKT Runner, why are you so defensive over Ferrari? Each and every one of us here is entitled to our comment and opinion so long it is done in good faith ...
Quote:
I lazy to explain so much. Seems like nowadays you like to attack houses and WLs and have a lot of conspiracy theories. This is not Bollywood, don't be a drama mama.

Quote:
I don't intercept unless FR which were written by OKT runners over exaggerate WLs' performance and/or outlooks to mislead others ... You are definitely a clone and the master of this clone has also created several clones to post FR in the hope of making the FRs more credible in the eyes of less discerning and/or less experience samsters.

The OKT Runner of Peter (i.e. in threads L1805 & L1820) has also adopted similar modus operandi ...

It is pretty easy to spot these OKT Runners ... They usually are those samsters who recently joined SBF and they only write FR on WL from one particular brothel and Not others! This clone, 123hu yesterday posted a FR on MiQi also from L1649 but in GL CAT150 thread instead to avoid suspicion.

Let me caution you, albeit prostitution is legal in Singapore, it is illegal to solicitate for prostitution business be it in person on the street, online or in any other form of media ... Promoting whores from GL fuck shop is considered a form of solicitation. If found guilty, the house involved will be slapped with a 7-day suspension (minimum). Recently a fuck shop in WH road was slapped with a 7-day suspension because of solicitation for whore business via wechat ... Therefore, your boss, OKT Seng better be very very careful as he does not have a good record with AV to begin with ...

Beside the above, if Sammyboyfor knows about you advertising for whore business in his SBF, he will come after you for advertising fee ...

You better watch your front!

AND you are so hypocritical that you once called me senior when I said something you like.

Quote:
Thanks to Snr 大哥 BronzeGod and Unfit who know their stuff.

KOBAYAHSHI99, my elder brother is going to make a thread about you. He says you have been viciously going around this forum breaking the ricebowl of WL and attacking OKTs EXCEPT 1606 and 1608. You don't write any FR and your operation is to slam the WLs of other houses. You are really a stinking bastard. You have slammed around 20 houses and uncountable number of WLs.

Senior bros can click on his profile and see his whole history of previous posts all attacking WLs and OKTs except 1606 and 1608. The only WL from other houses he say good are those retired already. You are really fucked up to do this kind of dirty trick to attack WL. You and your clones all talk the same pattern, always mentioning how nice the 1606 OKT is. You are a bastard for being so underhand. Your game is up.
And just because this kobayashi99 disagreed with you, you go all out to tear him apart with a thread. Isn't all this very obvious evidence that you go all out to defend 1649 okt and girls, and attack those that said something negative against this house or questioned your FR?

Come on. Just stop your nonsense.

I actually cannot be bothered to pull all this out BUT YOU KEEP ATTACKING ME WITH LIES, so I have to clear my name and set things straight ok, you fucking liar?

Else I can't be bothered with you. And I had been keeping quiet until you went to drag other house and OKT into the picture when they are not involved at all.
Old 13-02-2018, 01:27 AM
SamSter

Your name hasn't been cleared at all. You are all I said you are. You are still a fucking moron. It's fucking funny how hard you're trying to protect your non-existent reputation. Fuck you are pathetic. You really care a lot about your sammyboy name. HAHAHAHAHA.

Who are you to dictate? All I said was very reasonable. You are the ODDBALL that never try but like to comment. I consider it basic etiquette to let the FRs flow by not attacking each other's FR. Unless you try, nothing to say.

And there is nothing to attack in the first place unless you're a moron who doesn't know the meaning of OPINION. An FR is an OPINION. Someone give 1/10 or 8/10 what is there to comment? It is an OPINION. But if you try, of course you can give your own opinion.

What you posted was me defending MY OPINION on a WL. You can rate whatever you like but don't say MY OPINION on a WL is fake. Dumb fuck.

Let my try to break it down to you moron. You can choose to give a WL 1/10 but you cannot say me giving the WL 10/10 is wrong. It's MY OPINION. The problem with dumb fucks like you is you don't grasp the concept of OPINION. I am only answerable to myself for my opinion. It is NOT a statement of fact.

The problem with a cheapskate like you is that you always look for lobang and feel so cheated when the FR don't match your lanjiao expectations. GROW THE FUCK UP.

Kobayashi99 is a proven fucker who goes around badmouthing WLs for no reason. He decided to try the same shit on my post. Oh now I get it. You're buddies. Makes sense.

I wasn't hypocritical. I was straight out mocking you by calling you Snr but you took it for real and even say what no la, you only roadsweeper. HAHAHA

You are what people call a two headed snake. You ask ppl to contribute FR but ownself won't write and criticise anyone that does.

Fucking funny the effort you put in to clear your name. Hahaha. If this is your best effort, it only goes to show how retarded you are. FUCK YOURSELF.

Last edited by 123hu; 13-02-2018 at 01:38 AM.
Old 13-02-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Your name hasn't been cleared at all. You are all I said you are. You are still a fucking moron. It's fucking funny how hard you're trying to protect your non-existent reputation. Fuck you are pathetic. You really care a lot about your sammyboy name. HAHAHAHAHA.
Oh no, I am just not allowing shitfaces like you to use lies to disturb others anymore. When you can't find a proper way to rebutt my post after I tore apart everything you said, you just resort to more baseless insults

Quote:
Who are you to dictate? All I said was very reasonable. You are the ODDBALL that never try but like to comment. I consider it basic etiquette to let the FRs flow by not attacking each other's FR. Unless you try, nothing to say.

And there is nothing to attack in the first place unless you're a moron who doesn't know the meaning of OPINION. An FR is an OPINION. Someone give 1/10 or 8/10 what is there to comment? It is an OPINION. But if you try, of course you can give your own opinion.

What you posted was me defending MY OPINION on a WL. You can rate whatever you like but don't say MY OPINION on a WL is fake. Dumb fuck.

Let my try to break it down to you moron. You can choose to give a WL 1/10 but you cannot say me giving the WL 10/10 is wrong. It's MY OPINION. The problem with dumb fucks like you is you don't grasp the concept of OPINION. I am only answerable to myself for my opinion. It is NOT a statement of fact
Since when did I dictate anything? I've always said that anyone is free to give opinions on WLs, and that includes opinions on FR. If you say a WL is 10/10, anyone can come in to say it's 1/10 and disagree with your FR. That is what sammyboyforum is all about - open discussion about the girls and houses in geylang. If we are not allowed to openly discuss our opinions on the girls and houses, then this better become a paid advertising platform where only promoters are allowed to post without any feedback.

Quote:
The problem with a cheapskate like you is that you always look for lobang and feel so cheated when the FR don't match your lanjiao expectations. GROW THE FUCK UP.
Everyone would have some expectations if they read an FR that praise the girl or the house to the SKY. It's like you read a food review that says the food is michelin star standard and after eating, you will float up to heaven etc. When you go there and paid for the food, but it sucks, you will naturally feel disappointed and give your feedback. That is what a forum is all about - sharing recommendations and sharing opinions about girls.

And a customer whether he spends $150 or $1500 or $15000 is a still a customer. 20 good customers then spends $150 each a month at your house will add up to $3000. If you can attract 50 regulars to visit your house just once a month or $150, to you it sounds "cheapskate" but to a business, that's $7500. So if you are polite and nice to each of this customers, it all adds up plus word of mouth that your house is good spreads and more customers comes in. This is simple business.

You shouldn't call anyone cheapskate. If someone uses your service even once is already a good chance for you to win a return customer.

I have not seen any house that do not welcome my $150. They know that I am not a cheapskate and I am good for my money. That's why you can see my many reviews over the years and listings that help bring more business to the houses too. These reviews are free, independent and I do not ask for any favours from any of the girls or houses for writing them. Others are also free to share their views and contributions on my FRs or listings.

Quote:

Kobayashi99 is a proven fucker who goes around badmouthing WLs for no reason. He decided to try the same shit on my post. Oh now I get it. You're buddies. Makes sense.
We are not buddies. Cut your bullshit. We are two different people but just that YOU chose to troll us. For me, I won't allow myself to be trolled by your fucking lies.

Quote:

I wasn't hypocritical. I was straight out mocking you by calling you Snr but you took it for real and even say what no la, you only roadsweeper. HAHAHA

You are what people call a two headed snake. You ask ppl to contribute FR but ownself won't write and criticise anyone that does.

Fucking funny the effort you put in to clear your name. Hahaha. If this is your best effort, it only goes to show how retarded you are. FUCK YOURSELF.
You wasn't mocking me, you were trying to ride on my name and unfit's name to gather support for your argument against kobayashi99.

And since when I criticise anyone that writes FR??? Anyone means that once someone write FR, I will start criticising?

For example, the thread I started about newbies which has 358 posts inside, how many of the FRs there were questioned or criticised by me? Was it even 1 out of 10 or less?

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=669717

Finally, you are a fucking piece of slime. A fucking dog promoter of 1649.
Nothing can change that.
Your continued bullshit is not helping the house you wanna promote. It's only making people wonder why a dog like you is sent here to bark at those who may have feedback on 1649/2047.
Old 13-02-2018, 12:40 PM
SamSter

You're the only person who wonders about things. Just like you're the only person who begs for points. Just like so many people in this forum don't contribute FRs but you are the only one who like to provide long fucking explanation why you don't write...and repeat for ten years.

Yes, I was mocking you. Use your name to gather support? Hahahahaha.

You contradict yourself so bad it's laughable. Complain all day OKTs rude to you now say you are welcomed everywhere. You're not good for your money. You're an idiot that wants the OKT to call 3 rounds of WL for his highness to view.

You are a fucking cheapskate because all your posts are focused on saving money. You rely so much on FRs because you want to save money trying yourself. So simple.

You're like a fucking child insisting my 'promo' isn't going to help. LOL. Punters go where there are good WLs. Only a fucking cheebye like you cares what happens on sammyboy before calling a WL. Just because you have a problem with OKTs you think others like you. GROW THE FUCK UP LA forum kor kor. Do you have any idea how retarded you sound? 1649 is so crowded now sometimes it's standing space only.

And pls get a job la. LOL

Last edited by 123hu; 13-02-2018 at 01:07 PM.
Old 13-02-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Like I said before, SBF is what it is

Having personally tasted all the mms listed below, I would be surprised if any samster would be disappointed by 123hu's recommendations, save for Yao Yao(2047)'s "natural breast"

I dare to say that these 5 mms are currently amongst the best of what the GL150 scene has to offer subject to individual personal tastes....

Does not matter whether 123hu is a troll/promoter and okt Ah Seng(164/2047) is a cunt(in this regard i am non-committal).....

It is obvious from this forum that generally samsters only have their own self interest in mind.....finding the "best" with the least effort....so samsters should in fact be grateful to 123hu for openly sharing such gems at such an early stage in November 2017 when these mms first started working in GL...many other samsters would have probably tried to keep them under wraps for awhile at least, for obvious reasons....

Which brings me back to the bigger picture......since self interest seems to be the name of the game in this forum....no point getting so sensitive and worked up....sticks and stones may break your bones but words can never hurt you(remember this)....

So share if you wish....take what you want.....ignore/disregard the rest.....better to just accept thatSBF is what it is.....

Quote:
Sorry to all the regular bros who have PM-ed me to say my awards are not so accurate. Apparently, Tian Tian and Yang Yang have amazing bodies which I neglected to mention.

Here's what my buddy watsapped me so double confirm the intel I recieved is 100% accurate.

24 Nov 2017, 842pm

Bro, I thought I saw double. Yang Yang has almost identical breasts to Tian Tian. Their bodies are exactly the same! She's a damn good kisser. Saving up for fantasy tarma...

5 Nov 2017, 1010am

TT (Tian Tian) Natural watermelons la bro...very round with no sag. no tummy. Super smooth skin.

With Yutong balik kampung and thanks to the intel from bros, a reshuffle of my top picks is in order.

MISS GEYLANG INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION - XIATIAN (1649)

Pretty face, poly girl body, beach tanned skin and shoulder length hair is irresistible. Sweet personality. Madly in love with this girl. Everything about her is just great. Please note this is my RTF so I'm biased.

MISS BODY BEAUTIFUL - YANG YANG AND TIAN TIAN (1649)

These two are DOUBLE TROUBLE.

If you're looking for a great kisser with mistress looks and soft hair, Yang Yang is the one. Sensual.

If you're looking for SYT to bully, it's Tian Tian with pigtails. Doe-eyed, reindeer caught in headlights kind of look.

Both are petite, slim, no tummy with full round natural WATERMELONS and no sag. They are both hot as fuck naked.

MISS CONGENALITY - YUAN YUAN (1649)

Yuan Yuan's queue really stretches everytime I see my regular. Good features with a slim body. Fair skin. Really nice looking. Sensual type.

ANOTHER BIG NATURAL BREAST - YAO YAO (2047)

This was the initial one I knew about whom my other chiongster friend say is very cute. Looks like a schoolgirl. Spontaneous and playful.
https://sammyboyforum.info/showp...12&postcount=1
Old 13-02-2018, 01:16 PM
SamSter

Bro omnia,

Fair comment. I keep my FRs as accurate as possible but NO GUARANTEE. It is still my opinion only. And I believe majority of punters share your maturity. Only a handful of childish fucks who contribute nothing don't get it.

I apologise for Yao Yao. I thought her breasts were real. Not to defend myself but this is a good example of how details are not 100%. Good to have other FRs from people who TRIED.

Last edited by 123hu; 13-02-2018 at 01:44 PM.
Old 13-02-2018, 02:44 PM
SamSter

HOW STUPID IS BRONZEGOD?

Ans: Bronzegod will not call a WL because he got fucked on sammyboy by me.

LOL. Your hopeless nick on sammyboy is more important than fucking chiobu. That shows you are not a genuine punter but just a fella with too much time on his hands who likes to talk cock on sammyboy. Nobody in his right mind will place sammyboy posts or OKTs over calling the best available WL in their opinion.

Regardless of what happens online, punters will call whoever they like most. Only a dumb cheebye like you will not call a WL because got fucked online. That's how fucking stupid you are.

FYI, the majority of silent punters thank you for not adding to the queue.

You sound like an utter fool when you say 1649 business will be affected by me. You must visit GL very infrequently.

Dumb fuck.

Last edited by 123hu; 13-02-2018 at 02:59 PM.
Old 13-02-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost....7&postcount=57

I think last time friendly ... is better
Old 13-02-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Just to be clear, the problem is NOT 123hu sharing his FRs on 1649 or 2047. As fat fatt has pointed out above, I have even thanked him for it before: https://sammyboyforum.info/showp...7&postcount=57

I never had a major issue with that, although others like max_priest, tonchs, coolblue and kobayashi99 have called him out and said he's a promoter

The issue is him attacking those who have negative comments on these two houses - whether it's on customer service issues or anything else.

Imagine if every house had a few sammyboyforum accounts doing that -
attacking those with genuine feedback here in this forum, would that be good for our forum?

I hope people here can clearly see my point.
Old 13-02-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink SBF is what it is

What is actually "good" for this forum?

Who decides on this old chestnut?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1