The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 19-05-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
naemloisAdog2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemloisaDOG View Post
must be like how you sell your dead mother smelly cunt at $1.50 you bastard son of the smelly whore dog
Bro, you trying to avoid and hide from me? Your ex boss looking for you too. You took away her girls from the bar and where is my money that you loaned from me? When you need money, could beg me for help. Now return money, you chicken out and hide.

Don't hide, we bro bro, better to discuss than hide. If you keep hiding from me, just because of 100,000 THB, you worse than a whore dog. I swee swee, no disturb your family, if you no money, just let me know, I can extend another month for the payment or we can negotiate by paying monthly. Steady, come out and talk. We can meet at your ex boss location.
Old 19-05-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong thinks that Salah is worth more than 150 mil. Should he help Liverpool win the Champions League Cup his value should be at least 300 million . Liverpool should be trying to sell off at least 5 senior players . Emre Can is definitely going to bye bye having managed to see his current contract out.
Salah is too risky for any team to purchase at 200, 300 mils... might be a season wonder. Kane has been scoring consistently scoring 20 to 30 goals per season and Spurs is putting 200 mil on him. FSG is into business... 150 mils, 99% Salah will be sold.

Some of the players to cash in, Lorven, Moreno, SM, Henderson, Lallana, Can, Ings, DS, Origi, Klavan....
Old 19-05-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Some of the players to cash in, Lorven, Moreno, SM, Henderson, Lallana, Can, Ings, DS, Origi, Klavan....
Can walking away on free transfer.
Klavan just signed an 1 year extension contract.
Old 19-05-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Salah is too risky for any team to purchase at 200, 300 mils... might be a season wonder. Kane has been scoring consistently scoring 20 to 30 goals per season and Spurs is putting 200 mil on him. FSG is into business... 150 mils, 99% Salah will be sold.

You forget the MC King ; Lazar Markovic & also Mignolet .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 19-05-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong thinks that Salah is worth more than 150 mil. Should he help Liverpool win the Champions League Cup his value should be at least 300 million . Liverpool should be trying to sell off at least 5 senior players . Emre Can is definitely going to bye bye having managed to see his current contract out.
You are definitely right on Salah Ah Kong and I dont think FSG is that stupid to sell him at £150m , especially not in this current mad fantasy transfer market for world class attack players.

No doubt there is the risk of Salah being a one season wonder but unlike Coutinho, Salah looks to be more of a Klopp style footballer, so unless the price is above £250m(i am using Neymar's world record fee as a touchstone) it is unlikely that FSG would approve a sale, more so if Salah helps Liverpool win the Champions League which would probably mean him becoming a Ballon d'Ore winner as well.

And yes its bye bye Emre Can but i wonder whether he might play some part on the 26th to help us with a swansong contribution, as i gather he made the trip to Marbella. So it all depends on whether he is match fit on the day. Would still be a useful player to have on the bench if he is indeed match fit.
Old 20-05-2018, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Best result of the night : SCUMS losing the FA cup.. ))
Old 20-05-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, you guys are absolutely spot on.

Keep selling your best assets and on the other hand, whine that it has been almost 30 years.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 20-05-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 7
KelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Best result of the night : SCUMS losing the FA cup.. ))
I can't believe the result . Did the referee kelong ?
Old 20-05-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelongPresident View Post
I can't believe the result . Did the referee kelong ?
yeah ref obviously kelong, should have awarded Chelski with a second penalty when Ashley Young blatantly handled the ball....
Old 20-05-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool’s first marquee signing of summer is ‘99% complete’

Nabil Fekir

Fekir’s price-tag is poised to be in the region of £62million, which would serve as glaring evidence of Jurgen Klopp’s faith in him to compete for a starting role next season.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 20-05-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Liverpool’s first marquee signing of summer is ‘99% complete’

Nabil Fekir

Fekir’s price-tag is poised to be in the region of £62million, which would serve as glaring evidence of Jurgen Klopp’s faith in him to compete for a starting role next season.
Hope news is true
Saw it in the Liverpool group in FB
Did also read elsewhere Chelsea are the favourites to sign him

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 20-05-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Refer back to past postings, many so called fansees were complaining why buy a flop. Salah proved these fansees wrong.

Let's us make a bet since so many now think salah is god n so called another messi. Will salah

1) scores more than 20 goals in 2018/19
2) be sold if a bid of 150 mils pounds

I say he will not score n Fsg will sell. Fsg has proven, sell any player when money can be made.
Old 20-05-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
You forget the MC King ; Lazar Markovic & also Mignolet .
I mentioned DS n SM . Too many players to offload.
Old 21-05-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Champions League Final week has finally arrived and I am stoked!

When was the last time an English team was in a CL final? When was the last time Mourinho had taken a team to a CL final? When was the last time Pep had taken a team to a CL final? What year did Wenger take Arsenal to a CL final? Has Pochettino or Conte ever taken a team to a CL final?

Why i mention the above, is to illustrate the significance of what Klopp and Liverpool have done just to reach Kyiv, all things considered.

I'm really looking forward to it. No extra pressure to win to get into the CL next season (at Chelsea's expense, bonus), just a one-off game to win the greatest club prize.

I am a bit nervous though, because of lack of experience by some players on such a big stage (plus, Klopp's record in finals is diabolical!), but I believe we have a chance to win because of the devastating cup style football we can play.

And even if we don't win, I just ask that the lads turn up and give their all. Have no regrets, whatever the result.

Obviously, we need a strong ref capable of seeing through the inevitable histrionics from the likes of Ronaldo, Marcelo and dark arts from Ramos and Casemiro, should they need a helping hand.

But I'm sure our fans will be magnificent as usual. Hope our fans going to Kyiv stay safe and out of trouble.

Keep the Faith; Gotta Believe; Dare to Dream!

Allez, Allez, Allez!

YNWA
Old 21-05-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Refer back to past postings, many so called fansees were complaining why buy a flop. Salah proved these fansees wrong.

Let's us make a bet since so many now think salah is god n so called another messi. Will salah

1) scores more than 20 goals in 2018/19
2) be sold if a bid of 150 mils pounds

I say he will not score n Fsg will sell. Fsg has proven, sell any player when money can be made.

Ah Gong remembered FSG sold Suarez a few seasons ago . Ah Gong hope that FSG will keep Salah for another season to help Liverpool win the BPL title . But then if the offer is too good FSG should cash in the money . Ah Gong pretty sure that FSG is now making money through Liverpool .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1