The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2013, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 17
西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Panties bought from one of the gal previously from SBF

Somewhere in March 2013, I bought panties from one of the gal panties seller and have transferred $$$ over to her bank account. But ever since the transfer, the gal vanished ever since...There were numerous attempt from me to contact the gal via email address, but she has not reply to me since...About 20days have passed since then by now. I wouldn't have mind if she replied and told me something have caught up with her and she need to settle her stuffs first before sending to me but she simply disappeared without any reply...

can somebody advise me what can I do? If I go and call the police, the police will be so horny to hear what I am going to say....please help!!!...
Old 02-04-2013, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 19
SWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Panties bought from one of the gal previously from SBF

Quote:
Originally Posted by 西方失败07 View Post
Somewhere in March 2013, I bought panties from one of the gal panties seller and have transferred $$$ over to her bank account. But ever since the transfer, the gal vanished ever since...There were numerous attempt from me to contact the gal via email address, but she has not reply to me since...About 20days have passed since then by now. I wouldn't have mind if she replied and told me something have caught up with her and she need to settle her stuffs first before sending to me but she simply disappeared without any reply...

can somebody advise me what can I do? If I go and call the police, the police will be so horny to hear what I am going to say....please help!!!...

is the girl that provide what deluxe package , basic package etc ??

i think she is banned from this forum her nick is unshaven, misseasywet or lynlyn something like this....

some of my own friends kanna from her dunno is it the same person (correct me if i'm wrong)

cheers
Old 02-04-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 20
cuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 西方失败07 View Post

Bro why not u expose her nick in public so there wont be furthur victim
Old 02-04-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWINGER888 View Post
is the girl that provide what deluxe package , basic package etc ??i think she is banned from this forum her nick is unshaven, misseasywet or lynlyn something like this....
errr, nope is not this one...this one i haven't deal with....at least, she is active recently, so is obviously not her....
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntarow View Post
Bro why not u expose her nick in public so there wont be furthur victim
expose her nick, then she also can do vice-versa leh(reveal my identity, address)...these people neither reveal face pictures of themselves or their contact number or whereabout...the only contactable is the email address or sbf PM box...
Old 02-04-2013, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 18
FBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to behold

Just go report police lo.. It's a buying n selling case wat.. U pay but dun receive the goods it's an offense to the seller.. Police can easily track her down with her email.. No need come here rant about it lo.. Making a laughing stock of urself as ppl will say u r stupid to trf her the money 1st
Old 02-04-2013, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

hard to get back even if you know the girl personally..

next time buy from some reputable source

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBInsp View Post
Just go report police lo.. It's a buying n selling case wat.. U pay but dun receive the goods it's an offense to the seller.. Police can easily track her down with her email.. No need come here rant about it lo.. Making a laughing stock of urself as ppl will say u r stupid to trf her the money 1st
is it legal to buy in SG? i know there was vending machine in Japan selling panties previously but was banned later...not very sure if police handle such cases too...

Anyway, i treat this as a way to warn the bros here too...no matter how reputable the gal is online, there are still risk involved in this kind of purchases...best is go and fuck a gal, then ask her to give the panties to us...if she got enough pairs to spare...
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
hard to get back even if you know the girl personally..next time buy from some reputable source
what is considered reputable source? she also has her own blog website leh...or u want to sell me yrs?...

Last edited by 西方失败07; 02-04-2013 at 02:30 PM.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 18
FBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to behold

Ts just treat as a lesson learnt.. Nvr trust anybody online unless u know the person.. I hope u din buy 500 worth of panties! Always cash on delivery!! Even if u call FLs u dun trf over 1st rite..
Old 02-04-2013, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBInsp View Post
Ts just treat as a lesson learnt.. Nvr trust anybody online unless u know the person.. I hope u din buy 500 worth of panties! Always cash on delivery!! Even if u call FLs u dun trf over 1st rite..
if $500 worth of panties, i won't post this thread just go straight to the police station directly liao....

i still thinking whether should go to police or not...although is not $500 but still earned $$$$ after all...

Last edited by 西方失败07; 02-04-2013 at 03:51 PM.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
LinxiSteven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
hard to get back even if you know the girl personally..

next time buy from some reputable source
you mean reputable like yourself?

Any ex-stock?
Old 02-04-2013, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinxiSteven View Post
you mean reputable like yourself? Any ex-stock?
hahaha...that is precisely what i mean...
if got i want too...
Old 02-04-2013, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
freeneasy168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, if u wanna create awareness on her scam at least give us her nick so we r aware of her.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeneasy168 View Post
Hi bro, if u wanna create awareness on her scam at least give us her nick so we r aware of her.
those who want to know her nick maybe can PM me instead. no obligation at all.....
Old 19-05-2013, 09:39 AM
Samster

I have decided to release the below information for awareness only and those whom have also purchase from her previously. Those whom have successfully purchased from her are just purely lucky that misfortune did not happened to you all.

*This is a service specially for guys who have such acquired taste and fetish. Serious & genuine buyers only. Love love love sending out more stained undies. Strictly no meet up (unless you're the lucky one im comfortable with). No sex involved, no masturbation in front of webcam. *winks*

Twitter live updates dedicated for you guys: https://twitter.com/TinklebelleBX
Private website: www.pantiespartyxoxo.blogspot.com
FB for livechat if I'm available: http://www.facebook.com/tinkerbelleBX
SBF & $$$$$boy: pantygal

Her blog has ceased since 8 May 2013 after the police contacted her.

Below was an extract of this bloody bxtch reply after the police contacted her:
"Do you have to report to the police? My exbf threw away the panties and I didn't have the ones for you and I deleted the email from my phone as I wasn't feeling bad about the whole thing and all so I didn't see your replies. Could we settle this amicably? Ill pay you back the money. I'm not here to cheat your money and I'm truly sorry."

This slug woman ran away wif my $$$ and only appeared after being contacted by police and worried about HERSELF!(What has that got to do with me when she don't even bother to reply me after whatever crap reasons?) She has no intention of contacting me after receiving my $$$. Her whatever reasons are none of my concern and even if she get raped by her bf, she still owe me my due $$$/goods....whatever caused happened to her does not mean she can forget she owe me something...

When she reply "Do you have to report to the police?", i see already very angry, because if I don't report to the police there is no way i can find her at all after her infinite disappeared without any notice!

The morale of this story is to purchase from 100% assurance seller only...and those with blog may runaway anytime too. A blog do not guarantee 100% reliability for trustworthiness.

Senseless Extremist has got nothing to do with direct and straightforwardness. Face and Accept it.
Old 19-05-2013, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 12
Jt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to intrude, but police actually do bother about the panties sale?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1