The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sgsogo is Cool - loads of Potential
calling all 19 to 21 chiongsters

hi just started this thread to see how many young chiongsters are there in gl and which fl or houses you normally frequent.(if there are any).
Old 12-09-2012, 08:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boompowpow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: calling all 19 to 21 chiongsters

For me is:

L18H18
L18H36
L18H38
Old 12-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Try not venture into commercial sex at this age . Go hang out with your buddies , play some lan games , watch movie , clubbing etc .
Old 12-09-2012, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
toadd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am 20 over here. Sadly I am kind of addicted already. But will limit myself due to financial issue as I believe in using my own money such as part time money instead of my parent's.

Wonder how are you able to afford this expensive hobby haha?
Old 12-09-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
merlinlion3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@bro boompowpow

Did u see any short, slim petite WLs in the L18 houses?
Old 12-09-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toadd View Post
I am 20 over here. Sadly I am kind of addicted already. But will limit myself due to financial issue as I believe in using my own money such as part time money instead of my parent's.

Wonder how are you able to afford this expensive hobby haha?
I think most of the samsters who visit GL regularly are all working full time already. Must be quite tough to have this kind of hobby without a regular job. Even with a full time job I need to control my spending here haha.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23 View Post
Try not venture into commercial sex at this age . Go hang out with your buddies , play some lan games , watch movie , clubbing etc .
Hahaa compred to those things, bonking WLs is much healthier!

Besides, like I said not many of us are fortunate enough to be extremely sociable and have proper gfs to bonk everyday. For some of us, if not because of GL, we will not bonk at all until a very late age, and it's even provided that we could ever find a proper wife in this increasingly competitive and materialistic society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressedboi View Post
I think most of the samsters who visit GL regularly are all working full time already. Must be quite tough to have this kind of hobby without a regular job. Even with a full time job I need to control my spending here haha.
I am 19 here, and yes it is really a dilemma. Now don't have money but got time and energy and no wife/gf to worry about. But later got money but no time, energy, and wife/gf to worry about!

-----

To answer the thread's main question. I usually go to the homebase of the WL that I want to bonk. But if I really have to call from a particular house I would choose 1612 or 1606
Old 12-09-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23 View Post
Totally agreed with this. At this age sure very easy to fall into KC ( kum cheng ) trap and if already addicted just FNF ( fuck and forget ).Just remember this, we are all there to have a nice time and release not looking for girlfriend /lover/wife.Bro collin23 is right, at this age you are just too young and there are still so many other meaningful/ beneficial things for you to try......cheers.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
heavybackhand is stuck in moderation for some time to come

To OP,

I was once in your shoes, and my friend keep on jio me to Geylang during my study, but I rejected them again and again. Even if they say will pay for me also, I reject, coz I know this kind, once you try, confirm kenna addicted. Rmb when u 1st know how to PCC, rmb that shiok feeling? The feeling that keep compelling u to find time to rub your own cock whenever and wherever you can, (esp when no one at home) That same feeling will catch u when u 1st kio kway. trust me.

But soon, I fail to resist my buddy calling when I got my 1st job. And my overall experience has been..... long story.

I suggest u go find a part time job at least, that way, u have less time to think a bout sex, and even if u rily feel damn horny, u still have some income to supplement your kio kway expenses.

If ur parent is loaded and give u lots of pocket money, then forget about what I say and enjoy urself
Old 12-09-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
merlinlion3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro heavybackhand shou de dui. If younger bros cannot control sure jialat wan.

I never kena addicted because last time when younger, always got parking problem. Now got mari kita problem Haiz.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster

Any bros between 19 to 20 want to cheong together??
Old 12-09-2012, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

juz curious. how much do u all spend per mth on such activities
Old 13-09-2012, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
no use if u are a horny guy....esp youth time...so hard to resist goin to geylang

i use to do tat when i earli 20...but hor after jalan , play lan game,arcade or movie when nite come sure got frenz suggest go geylang den every 1 will sure say ok and follow and go for firing b4 goin home...

Even after clubbing oso will share cab with frenz go there even 2 - 3am...
Totally agree bro, especially with clubbing. Fail to get chicks in the club, left hanging while feeling horny, the only option is to go GL lol
Old 13-09-2012, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
badder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to behold

It is your own choice, but I would say not to use your parents' money for such activities. Allowances are given for your daily expenses and visiting GL would easily burn your pocket money.

I knew a few when was in camp, spent their money visiting GL. Their allowance + PT work all burnt for WLs. Nearly $1k of total allowance and pay, and majority spent on GL every week. Not healthy I would say.

Normal cheap day, I would spend $100+ inclusive of cab. Horny tired day, I would spend $300+ inclusive of massage and cabs. Imagine doing this when you are at such age. Become ah long runner just to bonk. lol
Old 14-09-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsogo View Post
Any bros between 19 to 20 want to cheong together??
please pm me for more details.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1