The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-01-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Removed and reposted below cos editing the post breaks non sbf emoji.
Old 24-01-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwpwmwob View Post
Hello Bros! Gonna write a FR for Alice. Went to her Cox didn't manage to really book bei bei due to timing, but still got a meet her to chit chat a while. So anyway, here's my FR for https://sglonelyguys.org/massage-alice/
Nice FR again. How many visits already this week?
Old 24-01-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith.zxcv77 View Post
hot horny FF
Fei Fei arh?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 24-01-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Some delayed MRs.

Ting Bao:
https://sglonelyguys.org/ting-bao-massage/
Your last week to try her out, fast hand fast leg bros!

Looks: 7.5 from some angles can go up to 8.5 but full frontal is about 7 😂
Boobs: small Bs
Body: slim, petite build
Massage: skipped. I'm part of the no face down club
Roaming: panties on with access to clit (outside)
Sensual: proactive, intense, steamy with some dirty-talking
RTM: very much tempted to do so

Details:
Very polite over the phone even though I was having some trouble locating the condo. Having reached the gate, I wasn't sure what to press after inputting the 4-digit unit number (still unsure now, is it asterisk?) so she came down to fetch me and that was when I first saw her. "my oh my, what a sweet looking girl 😍" I thought, as I can't help but let out a smile. Proceeded into her unit and took a shower alone. She put her phone away once I was on the bed and so begins the steamy, dirty-talking sensual session. Kisses on the lips, licks on the nips, rubbing of the clit, and moments later I have my release . Couple minutes later, she washed her hands and I went to shower before we're back on the bed cuddling. After some time and my second shot, and it was time to go after another shower. Overall a very satisfying session, or as some would say, sextisfying .

Ling Long:
https://sglonelyguys.org/ling-long-massage/
Not as memorable as the above so this will be a much shorter review.

Looks: 7-ish, not quite 7.5
Boobs: big As (?) I'm no expert in matching sizes to cups
Body: slim, small build (for reference lili I'd regard as big build, not talking about fat or otherwise), tall, leggy😋
Massage: skipped
Roaming: panties on with access to clit (inside)
Sensual: proactive, intense, steamy with some KC-talking 😂
RTM: tempted but unlikely

Details:
Quite stand-offish at the door, would ravage you on the bed. Love it when she said "huai dan". Another satisfying session .

Tang Tang:
https://sglonelyguys.org/tang-tang-massage/
RTM session, details in an earlier post. I rarely go for rtm, so the fact I did should hopefully say alot.
Old 24-01-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Fei Fei arh?
Is this the Fei Fei (https://sglonelyguys.org/feifei-massage/) you guys are referring to? Always tempted to give her a try but never got down to it. Is she any good? Don’t really see many MRs on her around here.
Old 24-01-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Fei Fei arh?
Fei Fei is at the same condo? Hv not visited her before. Will she be around during cny?
Old 24-01-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Is this the Fei Fei (https://sglonelyguys.org/feifei-massage/) you guys are referring to? Always tempted to give her a try but never got down to it. Is she any good? Don’t really see many MRs on her around here.
I visited her last yr around mid dec, she provided hard massage, knows where to press and really customer oriented, sensual wise really good, she looks like late 20s. Worth a try, but her schedule is quite packed, provide SM services and during sensual allow painting too. FN throughout, not much phone usage. Just that location is in the east, area K good if you like hard massages and a solid steamy session, looks wise got to discount abit , maybe 10-15%, but overall still a good experience
Old 24-01-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Honest poetry brother!

And that's exactly how I feel about all good MLs in general. Put in the work, and even if they are not my cai, I won't regret visiting her, though I will not rtm.

Just like XWZ, XX, Mango, etc... they turned out not to be my cai. But I appreciate their good work ethics and professionalism.
now that peak era of high quality, FN, BBBJ, high playability is over, is all back to the norm of SN, HJ, limited playability era
Old 24-01-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
now that peak era of high quality, FN, BBBJ, high playability is over, is all back to the norm of SN, HJ, limited playability era
New year new hope! Don't despair !

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 24-01-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Can go to tang tang for those 😁

Would appreciate if other bros have other recommendations too! And yeah, new year new hope!
Old 24-01-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
IKR!!!!

Apart from TT whom I just visited, and a few SN converts....totally dry man!!! Wtf!!?? Help!!!

Even when some FN MLs come back after CNY , I would have to do my own quarantine. Won't visit them for at least a week to know they are clear and safe.

Maybe have to go back to FL era for a while! Hahahah.
Old 24-01-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
New year new hope! Don't despair !
Correct! But it'll be at least 2 - 3 weeks before they come back. Add to that a quarantine period of at least one week....means I gotta wait at least one month to get shiok again!!!??? That's 30 whole days!! How am I going to survive this!!???
Old 24-01-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
IKR!!!!

Apart from TT whom I just visited, and a few SN converts....totally dry man!!! Wtf!!?? Help!!!

Even when some FN MLs come back after CNY , I would have to do my own quarantine. Won't visit them for at least a week to know they are clear and safe.

Maybe have to go back to FL era for a while! Hahahah.
which FN MLs u expecting or know of. can't see any foreseeable in short term.
Old 24-01-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
which FN MLs u expecting or know of. can't see any foreseeable in short term.
FN returnees will be Xue Er, Lulu and perhaps Xia Xia. Hopefully more. And definitely welcome new FN MLs too.

Then again, maybe the era of JS standard FN MLs has well and truly ended. We may get one or two here and there, but perhaps not like before. When we were spoilt for choice.
Old 24-01-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
FN returnees will be Xue Er, Lulu and perhaps Xia Xia. Hopefully more. And definitely welcome new FN MLs too.
Plan to (re)visit those three 1~2 weeks after they're back here and/or the virus situation is resolved. 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1