The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-01-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
You got a huge appetite bro.
Xiao2 never ask you to try AX or XWZ? Haha.
We were actually texting a bit before. XX did ask me to try one friend. Said quite horny (because she also knows my appetite, wahahaha), but alas that friend didn't come. We haven't messaged so a while, that's why need to rekindle the fire again.

Tried XWZ already. AX boring vanilla with no fudge or peanut toppings, so no go for me.
Old 06-01-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
seem like you're waiting for the twin ~
Yes bro, interesting prospects, I actually like leggy girls
Wanted to go for them both so I don’t develop any wrong feelings
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
As much as I enjoy SS. I don’t think she’s for you. Maybe you can try once to tick off the list, but highly doubt you will enjoy your time with her as much.

Go for the twins.
I see bro, thanks for your feedback
Old 06-01-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Rui rui's massage no strength, and not on spot, unlike Mango and 7P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Her massage is good, leave some time to try her head massaGe, very soothing. Body massage I must say mango is much better. 7P I did Not visit so I can't say.

I recommend 90min. She is quite chatty and gives you full attention. Sensual wise definitely you will enjoy yourself I believe. She is a real sweetheart!!
Appreciate your reply Bros.
normally I'll give up head massage as i think it's filler for the time balance,
would prefer some chit chat or leave early.

Thank You
Old 06-01-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Viclam is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopicsuitai View Post
Hi bros, happy 2020

http://sgbeautycastles.info/yuan-yuan-superb-chio-babe/

any one tried yuan yuan from sgbeautycastles? looks yummy
Fj 160
http://www.impmomo.com/girl.php?id=3335
Old 06-01-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
singaporean123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Rui rui's massage no strength, and not on spot, unlike Mango and 7P.
got link or ctc for Mango or 7P?
Old 06-01-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporean123 View Post
got link or ctc for Mango or 7P?
Mango has gone back to China temporarily. 7P's link below:

https://sglonelyguy.org/seventh-princess-massage/
Old 06-01-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Tried XWZ already. AX boring vanilla with no fudge or peanut toppings, so no go for me.
How's xwz bro? Texted her yesterday but didn't go ahead cos a bit far. She was damn polite and damn nice in her reply, make me gian to try soon.
Old 06-01-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 13
mrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to behold

Recently went for Xiao Ya

But experience was ok
Massage was ok (don't expect much as advertised as simple massage)

Only thing I like was I can lie down and she will bathe me lol , and she bathed me afterwards which most ML don't do

Besides that hj and bj was ok , nothing special

Looking for someone like ziyu , Laura
Old 06-01-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bountiful12345 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/dian-dian-massage/ Anyone tried her? Looks good
Tried her and quite surprise a lot people book her! Short FR: face around 20% discount but still not bad, boobs around C, her girlfriend feel very good, sensual I will rate high! She is housemate of SS anyway.
Old 06-01-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
How's xwz bro? Texted her yesterday but didn't go ahead cos a bit far. She was damn polite and damn nice in her reply, make me gian to try soon.
I have XWZ, XX and RR in the same young cute girl club. All have youthful exuberance, full of enthusiasm, fun and happy. So you'll be in for a most joyous time with any of them.

I would say XWZ is like their big sister, so she more the young lady. RR is the more intense, while XX is the small bubbly one.

Sensual with XWZ more like RR. Intense and passionate. Small tits, slim body, but loads of GFE. Like RR. XX tends to feel like a fun friend.
Old 06-01-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bountiful12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
Tried her and quite surprise a lot people book her! Short FR: face around 20% discount but still not bad, boobs around C, her girlfriend feel very good, sensual I will rate high! She is housemate of SS anyway.
bro can ask ah, does she shower tgt and is she fn? and hows the roaming signal like too? tyvm in advance
Old 06-01-2020, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/ting-bao-massage/

So i managed to booked a slot with her just now, just like the previous Comment stated she's still green as in she still trying hard to control the amount of message coming in.

The only problem is to get into her flat as there's some procedure that you have to follow thru the phone with her. She very cautious about it. Once the door was opened, wow SYT around age 24 and i did clarify with her too. Her eyes were very attractive and soft-spoken. Bathroom attached to the room.

so bath alone, and move on to massage, she got the strength and keep asking if the strength is okay for me, not piano type. About 20 min she striped and keep her panty on, allows you to roam anywhere except down there. She went to the toilet to rinse her mouth and started giving me catbath, and starts dirty talk right beside your ear while catbath all over your body. Which kind of turn me on, flip over and continue roaming around your body. Lie next to you, and continue with moaning with dirty talk and at the end i release it. Her body wise is about average, boobs abt B (can lick a not i not sure have to check with her)

Clean it up for me and asked me to take a bath first. Since this is my first time meeting her, I spend my remain time chin chat with her and get know her better. thru out the conversation, she keep asking how she can improve and the GFE is there as she will automatically hooked onto my arm. She is pretty~ but take note she's only been here for a month cause shes trying out, if its good she will come back for sure.

During the session, her phone keep vibrating but she didnt used her phone at all until i asked her to check it out cause its seriously vibrating non-stop.if i the choice i will sure rtm but now i guess i will spend more time with my fav ML.

Location wise – good if youre driving
Look – 9 chio SYT
Massage – not the piano type, good strength with right spot hitting
Body-8.5
HJ -9 (didnt try her bj as i didnt request it)
Attitude-9 friendly and talkative. willinh to learn and improve.
Wah you write until liddat, read liao instantly want to try.

Hope she accept my booking
Old 06-01-2020, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viclam View Post
Hi bros, is girls from this link considered trustworthy?
Old 06-01-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Her massage is good, leave some time to try her head massaGe, very soothing. Body massage I must say mango is much better. 7P I did Not visit so I can't say.

I recommend 90min. She is quite chatty and gives you full attention. Sensual wise definitely you will enjoy yourself I believe. She is a real sweetheart!!
which rui rui? got 2 in slg.
Old 06-01-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
which rui rui? got 2 in slg.
The 24 Dec posting is the one everyone is writing MRs for. The cute looking one.

The 26 Dec Lian looking one is a FL one another site.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1