The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-09-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Speaking of consistency, the one very very consistent ML was one I've met last year, Rui Rui. I was her regular from June till she left in Nov weekly and services were high standard and consistent. Not once she slacked off even though RTM weekly.

Ai La and Baby were close to matching Rui Rui in terms of consistency, and I am referring to RTM almost on a weekly basis. Other MLs tend to slack off and after 3-5 RTMs, you could sense it and you no longer look forward to their sessions.

Consistency is probably one big criteria in RTM, as it generates excitement and something you look forward to. It takes alot of effort to maintain consistency because as service providers, MLs will take the effort to understand her customers better and the little details that keep the session at high standards for her customers. And as human beings, every customer has different standards, temper, mannerisms etc etc.
Rui Rui damn familiar, Which period of time is that? Ý
Old 12-09-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-09-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Understand bro. but her boobs are only A.. so probably wont interests you.
Depends lah.. Baby neh neh also not big, but I enjoyed her service and company a lot, despite her price which I still have reservations about..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-09-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Bro SMRT manage to dig out her pic.

She was here around Jun to Nov 2018. SYT who charges $100 for BBBJ, nowadays its unheard of. I still remember her blowing technique had a bit like gargling, dont know how she did but it was stimulating no doubt. But it was her consistency in services no matter how her mood is that made me RTM weekly after weekly. A true gem in my eyes.
Old 12-09-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Depends lah.. Baby neh neh also not big, but I enjoyed her service and company a lot, despite her price which I still have reservations about..
She is just a cute young girl who likes to TCSS. Hopefully she found what she wanted in life an moved on.
Old 12-09-2019, 02:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
Heistboy is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Sex-adventure in a spa massage lady's la

Deleted as no one interested to read

Last edited by Heistboy; 12-09-2019 at 10:17 AM. Reason: No one interested to care what was written
Old 12-09-2019, 04:59 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex-adventure in a spa massage lady's la

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heistboy View Post
Thanks to the idiot who threaten one of my favourites and with good enough chemistry I have with the chiobu, I managed to ventured to her lair which is not meant for her to solicit sex as she was sharing the house with several tenants, including men & women. The house was quite run down and I was wondering if I had made a mistake to be there past midnight. Then my fav ML met me & took the lead to her home…and gave me subtle instructions to keep out of sight and threaded quietly to her bed room. There were two single beds with mattresses on metal bed frames. There was no attached bathroom, so I had to sneak some 10 to 15 meters to the bathroom.

We took turns to bathe to keep noise down, like we are going thru a mission to stay low and secretive. Quite titillating like a teenage girl bringing her boyfriend back home near midnight when the rest of her family folks were asleep.

I was naked when she returned to the room with a towel dress… and it excites me as I knew there's a shapely nude body with 36C boobs behind the dress.

But first, let her treat me with an excellent spa massage with her warm & skillful hands. It was wonderfully done & I truly felt relaxed & teased sensually as her fingers roamed around my groin & slided along my balls to the tip of my cock while I faced down on the mattress.

Then it was flip-over action time... She was Massaging the front of my thighs and narrowed down to my erected rod… then she suddenly popped the question… did u buy the condoms? But I acted blur… how can these bitches survived in their trade without condoms. So, I just claimed that she might have left one piece hidden somewhere… But she insisted there's none in her room, and her expression was like "I am honest! No condom." But I keep persuading her to ferret around the drawers, Because, while she was bathing, I ain't keeping still in her bedroom, and I knew where she had "misplaced" her condom. And true enough, she wanted to prove her "innocence" and walked to her top drawer to search under dim lights, so I assisted by switching on the brighter celing lights and both of us saw the blue shiny cover with label "durex". And she had no choice but to get fucked liao.

Then she instructed me to help have carry the mattress to the floor so that we won't cause the bed frame to shriek as we make love. Mattress on floor diid help to cushion & dampen all the shaking and bumping actions. Initially, she just wanted me to get over & done with in missionary position, but she raised her knee abruptly & hit my lower jaw, which gave me an excellent opportunity to "feel" hurt, and groaned in pain. That did help to gain some sympathy from her and she quickly recovered the situation by helping me to put on the condom & surprised me with a blowjob which I thought she would never do!! And that really made my cock "mari kita" and remained hard! Next, she sat on me and rode my cock away till she came, and I had my fun rubbing her hardened eraser tip nipples and grabbed her huge titties. Then when can no longer take it, we flipped over to missionary … played with her clit as I pump in my hardon like everlasting. The look of agony with pleasure on her face, and her moans triggered my inner beasts & finally couldn't tahan & made my final shot… of the night.

Then we washed up and when I got back to her room, she was ready to cheong for more actions in Geylang!! Wahahaha, I thought she dare not provide FJ or BBBJ services and kept low in a spa joint. However, from a look at her after fucking her, I realised she's tough and surviving with means to make ends meet.

So, what I had learnt from this experience is that we just need "good chemistry" with our favourite MLs & when time is ripe, she will provide more services elsewhere than her workplace. And last but not least, don't worry too much for these babes. They will somehow survive, no matter how many times they are threatened or ever caught! They will be back sonehow��

P.s., Not giving names of ML for this report to avoid further harassments from idiots

Eh... your post is to comment that u score and unlock an achievement?

And your earlier post do U mean people threaten your cai also cannot piak her?

Threatening on MLs/FLs has happen for the longest time.

Some nicks are still hanging around in this forum on those stories I ever heard from girls. They boasted about their points in here etc...

This post of yours totally does not link to your earlier on.

Lastly, nobody worries about survival skillset of China girls in this forum.

We worry that we run of out money to visit them only.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 12-09-2019, 05:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post

Absolutely, it’s a money game! But I would rather spend it on them then lose it to the stock market!

Great day boss!
Old 12-09-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wisdom word on mid autumn festival
Old 12-09-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Eh... your post is to comment that u score and unlock an achievement?

And your earlier post do U mean people threaten your cai also cannot piak her?

Threatening on MLs/FLs has happen for the longest time.

Some nicks are still hanging around in this forum on those stories I ever heard from girls. They boasted about their points in here etc...

This post of yours totally does not link to your earlier on.

Lastly, nobody worries about survival skillset of China girls in this forum.

His kind is the typical self ego stroking post. End with the typical I not telling you who this ML is. Those keen to know will PM him and he feels more shiok in the process. This kind of post is the most freaking waste of people time. Serve no purpose whatsoever.
Old 12-09-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
RTC already.
Another gem gone
Hope she earn enough to repair the flaw on her current bod. Good for her in future.
Old 12-09-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Oh I'm very sorry to all laojiaos here I don't mean any disrespect. I better edit my post before I ruffle more feathers.
Lol bro, nothing wrong to stick to your views la, coz it's YOUR view, no need to feel compelled to change, especially you are not like comparing TN to any specific ML and make that ML looks lousy in the process.

Am a big fan of TN but personally I probably won't give her that label la. Some of us are face lovers, others boobs fanatics, others need full fledged sensual w BJ / paint / french. So it's hard to conclude. But in terms of OVERALL appeal + service + customer satisfaction + asking price, I would say she certainly is most value for $$ of the current batch. She is my MVP (Most Valuable Provider) this season
Old 12-09-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Got an appointment with XQ already
Can't wait for it
Old 12-09-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Wah new terminologies are being introduced. Waiting for someone to use BOTB (Best of the best) hehe
Old 12-09-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ballyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys any slim young and big boobs with decent massage? Looks like there so much choices available so would really appreciate if anyone can share some recommendations with me. Feel free to PM me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1