The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-07-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Cici’s wechat ganna blocked due to many ppl complain. Lolz. Due to low playability??
These are kaopek kaobu type with high expectations. I know of one who block the ML account because she rejected his offer of doing raw. FJ already not on menu yet want raw, what the f.......
Old 07-07-2019, 12:51 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Johndick. You got it right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Pretty sure what bro georgemagnum means is IF she provide BJ to any bros here then quickly PM him to tell him how to make it happen

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 07-07-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post
These are kaopek kaobu type with high expectations. I know of one who block the ML account because she rejected his offer of doing raw. FJ already not on menu yet want raw, what the f.......
These cheebye kias won't amount to anything in other aspects of their lives.
Old 07-07-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 18
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Boss, is this the 260 fl Yao Yao?
Boss no. Is 110 ML
On mobile. Hard to provide link paiseh.
Old 07-07-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Visit one of the lower-profile gals and ask her to put your number in the record.

Anyway, this episode shows how professional Danae is. She even bothered to reply you -- a non-customer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
agree. The booking process with Danae was nice.
I couldn't get my initial timeslot and she took the initiative to provide with alternative timeslot.
Upon meeting, everything was very nice and she even apologise for not being able to accept my initial timing even though it's not her fault at all.
No wonder she claimed herself to be an AP in China....
Old 07-07-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
I think Emma posted her photo on her wechat before, if you have her wechat you can probably see how she actually looks like.
how to have her wechat without making trip to go down see her?
Old 07-07-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Boss no. Is 110 ML
On mobile. Hard to provide link paiseh.
this one?

https://sglonelyguy.org/yaoyao-massage/
Old 07-07-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
No wonder she claimed herself to be an AP in China....
If you like the AP Zhuzhu, you should like her coz they are similar in many aspects (build, bod, attitude etc).
Old 07-07-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
If those on web can believe than maybe pig can fly. She dun even use her mouth to touch any part of your body, u still expect lick shaft? Lol
Just as expected then, misleading. These reviews may just do her harm instead.
Old 07-07-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
omgtiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
There will always be cheebye people around.

Like those who say not enough money, so take the $50 or leave it. Or steal things from the ML(know of cases of gadgets being stolen). Or those who threaten to call the police (know of one lady who had to return home because of this).

#occupationalhazards
Well said. Lucky thing is she managed to unlock her account. I think reporting account is worse than posting bad FRs. Bad FRs is just a warning. As the saying goes, one man's meat is another's poison. Report is really breaking ricebowl. They need it to kc and all that.. haha..
Old 07-07-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1446 / Power: 10
Mushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/angel-baby-massage/

Finally pickup this number and text her. Replied quick and her last slot is 8:30PM not too late.

She has been here for long time since young time. Her look, i would say pretty Milf, and face is the type of sharp and not chubby. Body shape is well maintained, and hope she allows FJ.

Opt for Bio-electric treatment. This was my first time try it and I can felt the tiny current passing through the muscle. Quite strange but after a while, the muscles were getting relaxed. The feeling getting stronger especially when the micro-current passing through the joint, but it was safe as the miro-current passed through her hand to my body. it took about 55 minutes.

Then, it changed to JG, surprisingly her JG was the most soothing (not HJ) as the veins were clear without pressing/squeezing too hard with the knuckle. Mostly focus on the balls and veins.

Finally, it is time for the closure for last 10 minutes. She don't allowed licking on nips as hers were very sensitive to be touched and it was 3G roaming with half nude. The deed is pretty standard so nothing to shout about during the released. Shower alone just like before and after.

Paid and left. I would recommend her skill for people who need serious massage. RTM when I need her service.
Old 07-07-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
LeeXiaoLong is one of the Best!LeeXiaoLong is one of the Best!LeeXiaoLong is one of the Best!LeeXiaoLong is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.org/cici-massage/

Anyone try before her massage service?
Old 07-07-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXiaoLong View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/cici-massage/

Anyone try before her massage service?
For massage she tries her best though not really that experienced.
Old 07-07-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
There will always be cheebye people around.

Like those who say not enough money, so take the $50 or leave it. Or steal things from the ML(know of cases of gadgets being stolen). Or those who threaten to call the police (know of one lady who had to return home because of this).

#occupationalhazards
Such people bring curse to themselves....poverty for life
Old 07-07-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post
Let us say a prayer for that dude. May his dick rot like a cauliflower and forever be shrivelled. May his balls be mushy like mash potatoes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1