The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
alona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
You can take Thai motorbike with a driver.
Thanks for the suggestion bro. May I know, after the Malaysia border, do I go through the Thai immigration as normal ? Or skip over too....
Old 29-12-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by alona View Post
Thanks for the suggestion bro. May I know, after the Malaysia border, do I go through the Thai immigration as normal ? Or skip over too....
Without passport or border pass, getting into LOS is not NORMAL.

The motorbike driver will know what to do.

Just get his mobile so u can contact him when you need to go back to Malaysia.
Old 30-12-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
faanwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alona View Post
Hello bros, thinking to go danok without using my passport, anyway of doing this ?
Risky and will cost you.
More than 10 years ago I used to do that frequently rm 10
Checkpoint was manned by UPP then
now police and sometimes traffic police will stop you for blacklist check.
I was stopped twice.Good luck and happy New year to all.
Old 20-01-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
irbaboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Danok CNY party. anyone ON??? lets gooo!!!
Old 21-01-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by irbaboon View Post
Danok CNY party. anyone ON??? lets gooo!!!
Puying vultures in clubs will digest your fat wallet with slurpy sounds during CNY period. Hehehe.
Old 28-01-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Puying vultures in clubs will digest your fat wallet with slurpy sounds during CNY period. Hehehe.
Already budgeted ang pao to feed the birds. Finish my 50 red packets just act mat bodoh.
Old 10-04-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SBF Clinic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dead thread?
Old 13-04-2020, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBF Clinic View Post
Dead thread?
dude, almost everywhere is locked down, Malaysia, Thailand and even your Singapore.. most businesses that are non essential are ordered to close or face heavy fines and sanctions. Malaysia has closed its border with no overseas travel and no foreigners allowed in unless with special permission since 18 March and most customers in Danok are Malaysians.. arent your questions very ignorant ? what do you expect to find here?
Old 15-04-2020, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBF Clinic View Post
Dead thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
dude, almost everywhere is locked down, Malaysia, Thailand and even your Singapore.. most businesses that are non essential are ordered to close or face heavy fines and sanctions. Malaysia has closed its border with no overseas travel and no foreigners allowed in unless with special permission since 18 March and most customers in Danok are Malaysians.. arent your questions very ignorant ? what do you expect to find here?
SBF Clinic,

What do you want to do in Danok ?. Go, order LOS food from the katoey head waiter and eat in Waterview Restaurant ?. See & throw left over food to the fish in the lake ?.

What motodiary mentioned are correct. Lock downs in Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore will prevent your exploration of Danok. Go when the lock downs are over.

Please read the past threads. You go there.....too late. The hey days of this town is gone. Many clubs such as Z, V, Yes, g clubs are gone. Only left with Hello Bangkok, M, Cube 3, Jaguar clubs and V8.

You want to experience the " swimming pool in HB " ?.

There is no " water of love ", 60 to 90 cm deep swimming pool which is a sunken stage whereby bikini model puyings will slowly dance and play around for customers to view. Maybe got topless bikini models there. Had fished. Had sex with a bikini model once. But now, the price is too high for sex with bikini models in Hello Bangkok.

You choose and move your place in HB. Be near to the 2 experienced, katoey captains that sell flowers. They can recommend a nice, cute, not so greedy vulture coyote or model to you. Please be generous to these two katoey captains.Your wallet will go from heavens to deep hell.

V8 is a drug infested place. Casanova and Pluto......are dead inside.

Got KTVs but I am not into KTVs. So cannot inform you on the activities in such sing a song places.

Scorpion pud.....gone. Left with Spider with no shows, no naked dancers. Winners with ugly puyings. Fortune is better. You still can see strip show in Fortune. One or two RM 10 flowers, RM 50 tips to the stripper, eat grapes at RM 12, pay RM 2 to serving personnel, drink beer, he happy but with a functioning brain and you can raba max the naked lady that comes to you. You can finger fuck her vagina. Can you do that ?.

Most MPs, such as Mutiara 1 and 3, Paradise MPs....gone. Left only Mutiara 2, Shalala, Oscar Hotel and a few other mom and pop MPs in Danok. MPs nowadays.....mostly dinos.

Expensive chickens. Better u buy chicken in McDonald's or from a push cart hawker on the main road.

Go and all the puyings will jump on you because the Ringgit exchange rate is lousy, no customers in the town, Coronavirus thingy, puyings will not get the THB 5 K from the goverment, need to feed the parents and family, need to repair their home town house, buy tractor instead of buffalo for the paddy fields and so on.

Last edited by Yokosi; 16-04-2020 at 10:37 AM.
Old 18-04-2020, 03:32 AM
Samster

I miss v8....
Casanova is indo joint for abang and adik...
Pluto used to my fav because of 1 waitress... Wasted so muchmoney there....
Ok la. Still got late joints like 77 mixx and loveme.
Pubs like container and skyline.
Or go china joints at hejia area
Or indian discos near market..
But can gooo or not? My friends working even staying all go home or hatyai already. Border closed to tourist what you want to do there. Vultures gone home alr bro...
Old 19-04-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irbaboon View Post
I miss v8....
Casanova is indo joint for abang and adik...
Pluto used to my fav because of 1 waitress... Wasted so muchmoney there....
Ok la. Still got late joints like 77 mixx and loveme.
Pubs like container and skyline.
Or go china joints at hejia area
Or indian discos near market..
But can gooo or not? My friends working even staying all go home or hatyai already. Border closed to tourist what you want to do there. Vultures gone home alr bro...
No body is going to Danok. How to go there, as Malaysia & LOS are under lock down. The border is closed.

Even when lockdown is lifted, no need go there as most vultures gone back and not many people in the clubs.

If border is open, I will go to eat food in Betong.
Old 04-05-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
If border is open, I will go to eat food in Betong.
I think borders may re-open soon.
Old 04-05-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 4
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Are there still going to be activities in Danok?

While the borders may open, doubt there is going to be much of activities there.

To worth considering taking a trip to Danok.

Perhaps, Bangkok or Chiang Mai might be more interesting?
Old 08-05-2020, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
the borders of Msia will remain closed for considerable amount of time. Singapore has also stopped all oversea travel. so just forget about it. even if Singapore open up to overseas leisure travel, which is unlikely, Singapore has to fly to Hatyai. there won;t be bus journey through Malaysia.
Old 16-06-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cherrydealer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

is danok back to action now? planning to go to thailand
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1