The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Deadlyfinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Overnight

Anyone here tried overnight and what are the rates and things you can do?
Old 13-12-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Overnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlyfinger View Post
Hi bro Deadlyfinger, there are only 2 houses in geylang that provide overnight services. You can try L6H66 or L6H70. These two are Thai house which is cat$50 for 30 minutes. The overnight cost $150 starting from 12am to 9am for 2 shots. However, sadly for prc house, there is no overnight service. Prc is usually cat $150 for 1 hour. I suggest you tried the wl for one session 1st before committing yourself overnight. It is good to build up chemistry with the wl 1st before booking her overnight. Overnight quite standard with the normal session as you will still get BJ, frenching, painting and FJ. You will also get to sleep with the wl together for a night and morning time fuck her again before you leave the house. Hope you enjoy yourself once you find the wl of your choice.
Old 14-12-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
heavylegs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheavylegs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
Hi bro Deadlyfinger, there are only 2 houses in geylang that provide overnight services. You can try L6H66 or L6H70. These two are Thai house which is cat$50 for 30 minutes. The overnight cost $150 starting from 12am to 9am for 2 shots. However, sadly for prc house, there is no overnight service. Prc is usually cat $150 for 1 hour. I suggest you tried the wl for one session 1st before committing yourself overnight. It is good to build up chemistry with the wl 1st before booking her overnight. Overnight quite standard with the normal session as you will still get BJ, frenching, painting and FJ. You will also get to sleep with the wl together for a night and morning time fuck her again before you leave the house. Hope you enjoy yourself once you find the wl of your choice.
L6h66 overnight is 1Am to 10Am
Old 14-12-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlyfinger View Post
the things u can do ON is less exciting than if u pay $150 for 75mins during normal hrs
Old 14-12-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

So you’ll sleep overnight at the house? In the same room as where you normally use or it’s a different room?
Old 14-12-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
So you’ll sleep overnight at the house? In the same room as where you normally use or it’s a different room?
If you stay overnight in geylang brothel, you will sleep in the same room and same house with the same wl. Each wl has their own room in L6H70 but for L6H66, I not too sure as the wl share their room with each other as there is a shortage of room. Hope i answer your question.
Old 14-12-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

666 gals also have their own room, or at least my ex regular doesnt share a room

if share room just change sleep with other gal lor

impossible for ALL gals in the house to have ON customers...
maybe next time u can try with a gang of frenz to test test

there are more houses than these 2 that does ON la..
just that these 2 houses the lowest cost

other houses that i was offered ON.. 819, 845, wh43
but i nv ON in these before
Old 19-12-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2w2w View Post
why ah bro? was actually looking to book ON
Brother 2w2w, you should try experience ON yourself and let us know if there is any difference between ON and normal service during the day. From what I experience before for ON, the wl actually look quite tired after a whole day. Basically their service rendered tend to be less exciting as they are too tired. However, if there is chemistry between you and the wl, I believe their service should be about the same or even better. The good thing is that you are able to hug and sleep the whole night with the wl of your choice. Do pick your wl wisely. It is always a good idea to try the wl for one session first before booking ON. Otherwise if her service suck, you also lan lan.
Old 19-12-2019, 02:44 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

What is the attraction of spending the whole night with the same girl?

Surely it would be more cost effective and more fun to spend the money fucking two different girls instead.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-12-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Surely it would be more cost effective and more fun to spend the money fucking two different girls instead.
Some people like the gfe fantasy effect boss 😅. Don’t have to rush and leave after 90mins, can own time cuddle and feel nice warm body to sleep.
Old 19-12-2019, 10:53 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Some people like the gfe fantasy effect boss 😅. Don’t have to rush and leave after 90mins, can own time cuddle and feel nice warm body to sleep.
What if she farts under the sheets?

I've never felt comfortable sleeping in the same room as a stranger.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-01-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
Fattyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I paid 200 for overnight before. Quite Sian actually
Old 10-01-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
slimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Amen!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1