The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerofighter View Post
And not forgetting those billard games at Parklane... Upper Serangoon shopping centres.. and arcarde games at marina south.... Lan gamung at bugis junction.. parklane... Funan...

Wow.. those fun times.. when people connect together for a game of CS.. starcraft.. warcraft...

All low entertainment costs...
marina south have those cheap bbq buffet, I rem when my guy friends book out fr camp we all meet there to eat n u can see the unhappy faces of the bosses when they see a bunch of ns boys! n too few gals in the group for them to recoup losses lol
Old 02-03-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
tradespeak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Reminiscing on the past...

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
marina south have those cheap bbq buffet, I rem when my guy friends book out fr camp we all meet there to eat n u can see the unhappy faces of the bosses when they see a bunch of ns boys! n too few gals in the group for them to recoup losses lol
Yup, NS boys confirm whack a lot food
Old 13-03-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 15
zerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of light

Yes.. those marina buffet is really affordable.. 10 bucks with fried chicken wings and ice cream.. used to go with my camp mates too.. and a gd game of arcarde and pool....

And of course will have a gd time looking at ah lians with their different colours of windbreakers and smelling their Versace perfume...
Old 13-03-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
curven123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
And of course will have a gd time looking at ah lians with their different colours of windbreakers and smelling their Versace perfume...
And sometimes their language also quite colourful lol
Old 14-03-2021, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

It doesn't matter the time and technology as long as you started younger.
I missed the period altogether as I was idealistic and was a one-woman man till I was 42 when the marriage broke down.

On a revenge run now trying to get as many ons as possible, but the looks and age is no longer what it used to be....
I wish that I could turn back the clock....
Old 14-03-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kids nowadays are so lucky.. everything can get in a click... while we wait 2 hours for internet hahaha some more got tinder, sugarb.com, all these apps to get chicks..
Old 14-03-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes.. those marina buffet is really affordable.. 10 bucks with fried chicken wings and ice cream.. used to go with my camp mates too.. and a gd game of arcarde and pool....

who would have thought windbreakers now are a trend hahaha
Old 14-03-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
the arcade games were a classic... buffet was 10 sgd and even had ice cream
Old 14-03-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
And not forgetting those billard games at Parklane... Upper Serangoon shopping centres.. and arcarde games at marina south.... Lan gamung at bugis junction.. parklane... Funan...

Wow.. those fun times.. when people connect together for a game of CS.. starcraft.. warcraft...

All low entertainment costs...
last time skip school and play cs.. nowadays kids go to school and swipe tinder and sugarbook
Old 14-03-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
I can only wonder what would be on the internet now if we had smartphones, and all the apps.

As it was, we did very well on IRC and Yahoo Groups lol
we evolved to friendster and first batch of facebook hahaha
Old 14-03-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

haha yes good old days 10 bucks! some even have those $9.90 with "prawns" included but its more like tiny shrimps and we all ate a pile of it each.
Old 14-03-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
the arcade games were a classic... buffet was 10 sgd and even had ice cream
I don't quite rem much on arcade games, more the guys like it
Old 16-03-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 15
zerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of light

Those days r simple... Got to know my first ah lian Godsister back then.. Though she is a ah lian.. but she was kind hearted girl... Would spend time toking to her on the phone before we met for the first time...

Yup a nice girl who would often advise me from a Girl POV.. but too bad we have lost contact for years... She would be 41 by now.. born in 1980.

Nit forgetting those Neo Prints which we will took together with our gf and paste it on our pager...Lol..
Old 17-03-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Those days r simple... Got to know my first ah lian Godsister back then.. Though she is a ah lian.. but she was kind hearted girl... Would spend time toking to her on the phone before we met for the first time...

Yup a nice girl who would often advise me from a Girl POV.. but too bad we have lost contact for years... She would be 41 by now.. born in 1980.

Nit forgetting those Neo Prints which we will took together with our gf and paste it on our pager...Lol..
Neo prints! omg those lovely memories
Old 18-03-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
pinkcrane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I miss Marina South a lot !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1