The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
vil603FAMILYdie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Met a 'open-minded' lady designer for my renovation

anymore.............
Old 10-02-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
onesimple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no le bro, she is about 1.7, neck length hair
Old 11-02-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 15
soulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to behold

Nice bro.. hope you get to progress further.. update soon!

To return:
HRHorniness
Sex crusader
Old 11-02-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aldrich87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
camping for more
Old 11-02-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aldrich87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 11-02-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
FlownSnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesimple View Post
no le bro, she is about 1.7, neck length hair
Can share any pic which resemble her?
Old 12-02-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armour View Post
Sounds familiar. Short, voluptuous body with long hair?
I think we are thinking of the same young future milf
Old 14-02-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesimple View Post
I tried to subtly squat in front and behind of her pretending to intensely compare the tiles, but actual fact I was trying to steal glimpse of any possible sight of nipple, pussy and butt line. I tried and waited but no luck but my horniness was building up because she perspired more and bigger portion of the dress was getting wet and her movements aids me to see more. As I was about to give up peeking and be contented with my discovering so far, her mobile phone suddenly vibrated and fell off her notebook and her natural reaction of wanting to quickly grip it from falling, made her opened her legs and I notices for a good 3-5 secs that she was wearing a white mesh type G-string revealing a Camelteo and because its mesh material, I saw that she was waxed with a landing strip and a tint of bathing powder smell fills the air.. That night, I DIY-ed.
TS, wat makes u say that she was wearing a white g-string panties underneath ??...it could be just a normal hipster panties or thong mah...camping here for the next update

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-02-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
onesimple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally, CNY is over, and my renovation works can continue. Apologies for taking so long to continue as I didn’t meet my ID. Was advised not to do any renovation during CNY due to some myth on luck, so I just followed.

Well, yesterday my ID brought me to choose the material for my kitchen. When I arrived at the entrance, a lady wearing a beige body-hugging jumpsuit (at least 1 size smaller) inside the factory caught my attention. Can you imagine the curviness of 2 round butt cheek wrapped tightly by the outfit and spandex material stretches to reveal a sexy butt crack? It’s my ID, the sight that never fail to brighten my day in my renovation journey. I call out for her and can’t wait to have a closer look, but she said “Hi” from far and asked me to give her a minute and she turned into the office. Then she came out in a demin jacket and apologized for wearing less appropriate earlier. Slightly disappointing as I no longer can her tightly wrap ampleness and cleavage, but I guess I had to be contented with the sight of her bottom to quench my desire. Purposely walking behind her as she leads me to the sample area, the sight of her in 4” open toe black shiny high heels lifting up a swaying tight round butt with no VPL in the body-hugging jumpsuit shows no mercy to my imagination of her snow-white skin surrounding a possible pinky pussy underneath. It’s simply a turn me on and make every trip worth. The curiosity if she is pantiless made me lose my concentration. Anyway, as we continued with the selection, the weather gets hotter and humid, I was sweating she observed and offered to get me some ice water from office while I consider her suggestion. When she came out, my eyes popped as she had unzipped her demin jacket and I could see a nice endless cleavage and the tight thin jumpsuit forming a meaty “Y” section with a small triangle around her vagina area and inner thigh. I took the drink and shy away to continue my selection. For some reason, her outfit was so stretchy that it let me see more of her bosom as she lead forward. As we continue, weather got unbearable, and she decided to remove her demin jacket. OMG, once she removed her demin jacket, her back of her jumpsuit was so translucent by sweat that it shows a back without a bra strap all the way to below her waist showing the top part of a gstring disappearing into the butt crack. At that moment, heaven arrived, and I knew I am so blessed.

Apologized that my updates haven’t involve any sex and thanks for the valuable PM by bros here on how to move towards that direction. At the moment, I am contented with voyeur and didn’t feel like pushing on as I am worried if she is not the type, it will jeopardize my relationship with her and hence my renovation. For bros whom have PM me asking for her contact to do your renovation in exchange for sex, my apology that at this moment, I really wouldn’t know if she will do anything more than I had experienced and I feel this kind of things depends on chemistry and luck.
Old 01-03-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
tradespeak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update bro, hoping to read more
Old 01-03-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future

Recommend your id leh. I also wanna reno my house.
Old 01-03-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
flufly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this wonderful story, please keep going bro!
Old 02-03-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

i fucked my Interior designer when she handled my house reno. till today, we still meet up (once or twice a year)- although she is no longer in ID, we kept in contact.

The first time we fucked, we did it on my new bed (the same bed she designed haha) when i moved in my place years back- after she came to do some touch-up with her contractors. the contractors left, she didnt.

after that we meet up quite regularly in my place to fuck. she stopped after a year or so, claiming that she wants a normal relationship (not a FwB type) and she complained that we have not actually went out on dates/dinner..

after we stopped the arrangement, we kept in contact. i go to her FB occasionally when i am bored and found out she is seeing someone.

but once in a blue moon, when the timing is right, she will agree to come up to my place (for drinks) and we always ended up in bed.

its been 5 years since i moved to my place. we ,et last year after Phase 3 and had sex at my place. Then she went MIA, not replying my message until recently when i wish her Happy CNY - she replied with a CNY greeting gif

whenever i walk pass an ID company, i will think of her... sex is not great as she doesnt like foreplay (so no BJ, no hand job etc) and prefer the straightforward penetration but hey, i get to fuck my ID.
Old 02-03-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Resolutions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feel like doing some renovation haha
Old 02-03-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Must learn from bro master Kim Siew liao

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1