The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
onesimple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Met a 'open-minded' lady designer for my renovation

I bought my home recently and was in search of a designer to renovate. Always envying other bros encounters on sexy insurance agents, liberal property agents and even tuition teachers, I was hoping to have some luck to meet an open-minded lady designer for some sensual encounter instead of asking for monetary discount but no luck after meeting 3 of them. Last month, I followed my friend to inspect his new home, I met his designer; a well-manner, classy lady in her 30s with flawless snow-white fair skin (I always associate snow-white skin with pinky nipples and pinky pussy lips) but my eyes naturally drew towards her style of outfit, body-hugging dress showing her curves and reveal some cleavage due to her ampleness that looks like a D cup.

To cut the story short, since I like the design of my friend’s house and she is non-pushy, I continued a few meetings with her to further voyeur her variety of body-hugging dress with possibility of down-blouse or upskirt, so to me that was already a bonus. Her fair skin on the outfit just shows off her curve more and I enjoyed the voyeurism. There are times I guessed she is not wearing any bra or panty under those body-hugging outfit as I don’t see any visible lines and these really excites me and I had to go home to DIY. At the back of my mind, I been thinking how nice if she can HJ me, but she seems proper and decent although I did add in some dirty punks & humor into our conversation and test her reply and see her blushing.
Old 09-02-2021, 04:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
dusong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Met a 'open-minded' lady designer for my renovation

Hope you can progress further bro
Old 09-02-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

nice one bro. upped your points. am I right in the message?
Old 09-02-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesimple View Post
( Click to show/hide )
I bought my home recently and was in search of a designer to renovate. Always envying other bros encounters on sexy insurance agents, liberal property agents and even tuition teachers, I was hoping to have some luck to meet an open-minded lady designer for some sensual encounter instead of asking for monetary discount but no luck after meeting 3 of them. Last month, I followed my friend to inspect his new home, I met his designer; a well-manner, classy lady in her 30s with flawless snow-white fair skin (I always associate snow-white skin with pinky nipples and pinky pussy lips) but my eyes naturally drew towards her style of outfit, body-hugging dress showing her curves and reveal some cleavage due to her ampleness that looks like a D cup.

To cut the story short, since I like the design of my friend’s house and she is non-pushy, I continued a few meetings with her to further voyeur her variety of body-hugging dress with possibility of down-blouse or upskirt, so to me that was already a bonus. Her fair skin on the outfit just shows off her curve more and I enjoyed the voyeurism. There are times I guessed she is not wearing any bra or panty under those body-hugging outfit as I don’t see any visible lines and these really excites me and I had to go home to DIY. At the back of my mind, I been thinking how nice if she can HJ me, but she seems proper and decent although I did add in some dirty punks & humor into our conversation and test her reply and see her blushing.
You make me want to renovate my home again, Bro onesimple!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 09-02-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
aquale0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a fantasy of mine too

Last edited by aquale0; 09-02-2021 at 06:22 PM.
Old 09-02-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
aquale0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope to hear more.

Last edited by aquale0; 09-02-2021 at 06:31 PM.
Old 09-02-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
onesimple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fast forward a bit, when renovation work starts, due to site works, body movements in her body contouring outfit becomes more inevitable as she will have to squat, bend, move as and when required. I remembered the day when we were selecting floor tiles, she was in a body-hugging light blue colored low back dress made of a material similar to that of un*qlo airs*m, the quite thin and smooth kind. As it was scorning hot and humid in the warehouse, we were both sweating and when she squatted down to compare tiles for me, I can’t help but noticed that the sweat marks plus the state of stretchiness of her outfit when she squatted down had made her outfit translucent enough to reveal more hidden part of her cleavage and butt crack. And I also observed no bra strap!! This really turned me on and raise my horny horns to explore more. So, I tried to subtly squat in front and behind of her pretending to intensely compare the tiles, but actual fact I was trying to steal glimpse of any possible sight of nipple, pussy and butt line. I tried and waited but no luck but my horniness was building up because she perspired more and bigger portion of the dress was getting wet and her movements aids me to see more. As I was about to give up peeking and be contented with my discovering so far, her mobile phone suddenly vibrated and fell off her notebook and her natural reaction of wanting to quickly grip it from falling, made her opened her legs and I notices for a good 3-5 secs that she was wearing a white mesh type G-string revealing a Camelteo and because its mesh material, I saw that she was waxed with a landing strip and a tint of bathing powder smell fills the air. Not only that, when she gripped her phone, her action of rubbing the surface of her phone on her chest exposing a hint of nipple or nipple sticker to me without her realizing it. From then, my mind was not on tile choosing anymore, the image was simply erotic, so I quickly pick one and we splitted. That night, I DIY-ed.
Old 09-02-2021, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Armour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds familiar. Short, voluptuous body with long hair?
Old 09-02-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7573 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Can intro?
I have a few properties that need some upgrade in the interior.
Old 09-02-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jio her for house warming, maybe got extra warming with her too
Old 10-02-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, camping at your new house to help you oversee the reno
Old 10-02-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
LaoNui is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaoNui is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaoNui is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I hope it is not a DIY renovation thru out...
Old 10-02-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Emollo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please continue.
Old 10-02-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 4
Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!

Camping for the next chapter

Humble point to exchange

PM for kik or Wechat for fun
Old 10-02-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
steg is Cool - loads of Potential