The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
With #01, still second round.

her: huh... how you know!

the boring innocent housewife looked up at #01.. she was seated at the corner of the bed after he moved her there, with a little bit of push.. she was feeling guilty after he brought up a point which caught her off guard.... he was not wrong and he was right on to what was on her mind the whole day...

she enjoyed the licking! she missed it! The husband used to do it for her in the early days of their marriages, she enjoyed it but was never one to initiate it or ask for it as she has always been worried about the hygiene factors, and to ask someone to do it was not something of her character...

'I licked so long for you last night and deny all you want, we both know how much you enjoyed it, now you can't even suck for me?'

she could not bring herself to argue with him...

'but I really don't know how to...' she tried to reason with him, with the truth actually...

#01 - yeah I know.

her - Huh how you know?

#01 - how else do you think I know... you think he never complain to us meh... just open your mouth and pretend to suck a delicious icecream stick will do ok?

her - what!! he told you all? what's wrong with him!

#01 - nothing wrong.. he's just like most men.. but somehow, their wives are still faithful and foolish... but men like .....

he choked before he could finish his sentence... this time, it wasn't acting...

she felt pity for him once more....

her ~ should I do it..... this is so wrong..... he's wide awake...... i mean..... if he's asleep..... wait what am I even thinking...

#01 - help me ok... later I'll lick for you again... I promise... you won't regret it ..... please? you are really damn hot. you see.. it's so hard and big.. i really feel very uncomfortable...

hearing those words.... she felt something.... she wasn't sure... was it the sweet talk? or?

#01 - please? help me feel bet... ohhhhh.... my gosshhhhhh!!! wah..... songgggg songggg!!

he stroked her hair.....

#01 - you are good sia!!! who says.... ohhhhh your face..... your face..... so pretty.... so innocent.......... this feels so good.........

his praises gave her more confidence, made her naughtier, a side of herself which she was not familiar with. she continued what she was doing, which was pretty basic, just using her lips to suck his penis head slowly and repeatedly.... she thought that might be the best way to make him feel pleasure...

#01 - can lick please? lick? ohh yessss yessssss.... is my penis.. your second?

she looked up at him and nodded her head, with his penis head in her mouth... it was true... she had given the husband a blowjob before, but it didn't last more than a minute as her reaction turned the husband's ego off greatly which quickly turned into disgruntlement which would last long into their marriage.

#01 - can I .... can I be the first to shoot in your mouth later?

she held his penis and pulled it out of her mouth... 'how?' gave him the innocent and confused look....

#01 - i teach you... later... now... you enjoy....

her - huh.. wait... no no no don't noooooo...... noooooooo..... nooooooooooo..... nooooooooo!! mmmmmmm... mmmmmmmm..... mmmmmmmm...... are you ok....... mmmmmmmm.... mmmmmmmmm...... it's ok.... no neeeddddd.... mmmmmmmm... ahhhhhhh..... ahhhhhhh...

the boring innocent housewife continued to moan... her feeble attempts to stop his licking was not heard for the next 30 minutes of pleasure.... #01 was glad when he pushed on the bed and spread her legs earlier, pulling her thong down and proceeded to kiss teasingly and arousingly up her inner thighs. her attempts to get him to stop or press on his head were so unconvincing and weak, barely any resistance, non at all to be precise..... he knew, she wanted it too...

when #01's tongue finally gave up, he rested on the bed beside her.. she was catching her breath, after she had orgasmed once and returned to her aroused state again for the second time as #01 continued to lick her in a slow manner.

her - are you ... ok ??? is your tongue ok?? [her hand reached out to gently pat his head]

#01 ~ what a sweet woman.... why is she with him???

#01 - yup yup... let me rest for a bit............... help me suck can.... very uncomfortable.......

he made that request in a lazy manner, mostly knowing that it wouldn't happen....... until...

#01 - oh yesss... yesss...... yesss...... yes like that..... your hand..... yes... yeah... up and down.... correct.... yess.... nice..... niceee... open your eyes please... oh nicee... niceee... your eyes... so nice..... oh yesss......... can remove please..... i can shoot faster.... pleasee... come on.... pleasee... your body is perfec...... oh yesss.. quick... continue.... nice.... nice...... ohhhhhh..... niceeeee ohhhh... yess... yessss yessss yess yes yes yes aohhhhhhh... niceeeee..... ohhhhhhhh........ sibei songggggggg wahhhhhhhhh..... wahhhhhhh...... you are goood.................

the sound of the tap running could be heard..... she was in the toilet for a long time. then the shower head turned on.......

her ~ ............ so tired....... what have I done........ what is wrong with me......... why was I so...... eager to please him back????? what is going on with me............ how can I let him...... how can I .... this is all.... so wrong...... and please him back so willin..

her - Huh? hey........ why you wake... hey no..... go back to sleep........ you ahhhhh.... how come can a.....

#01 ~ wah lan eh... she really don't resist anymore..... just act shy only...... her nipples confirm her weak point..... song sia..... try french again... last night not enough... oh yeah.... she so easy no

her - mmmm.. no...

#01 - huh why?

her - haven't brush teeth.... i mean rinse mouth.....

#01 - yeah so....

her - got your...... your semen....

#01 - oh.... nvm la....

he tried to continue but her insistence was strong.. as she rinsed her mouth using the shower head, #01 continued to caress her body, enjoying her nipples and turning her on again... then, he realised something!

#01 - btw, did you swallow .... my semen?

she nodded her head...

#01 - why? you can spit out one you know...

he was hoping for some kinky reply.....

her - scared dirty the bed... a lot you know.. how you sleep later?

#01 heard that and immediately turned the boring innocent housewife around, spread her arms wide and pressed on her palm against the cold shower wall, locked lips and proceeded to squeeze her breasts.....

her - hey... enough alread.... mmmm......

her ~ oh shit...... why.... he want.... more.... why....... i... so... i ... how.... already .... so many round.... how.... stop or.... mmmmmmm.... how.... stop... or... mmmmm .... mmmm... shit.... go in already........ mmmmmmmm!

her - sooo biggg.....

#01 - huh, big meh?

her ~ shit! did i say that out loud???

she hugged him tight and turned her head away in embarrassment... #01 shifted their bodies to the corner and lifted both her legs up after...

her - oh! oh! oh! oh! oh! oh! oh! oh! oh! ..... wwoahhh..

he almost dropped her, but they both were fine. he was panting, it was a tiring move but she enjoyed it thoroughly...

her - you ok? you drunk... need to rest already....

#01 - no!

he held her hand, grabbed a towel.......

her - hey ... no ... no.. .enough already.... later you get hur... ohh.... ohhh.. ohhh.. ohhh!! ohhh!! OHHH!!

#01 - you like this right??

her- yes... yesss... yesss... you sure... you ok?? yes.. yes yes yes yes yes yes... mmmm.. mmmm.. yesss.. mmmm... mmmmm...

#01 ~ fuck... this is tiring.. but she's kissing me on her own.. first time! my thigh muscles are burning.......

her - mmmmmm......... mmmmmm....... mmmmmm..... hey..... stop.... put me down..... too tiring for you........... are you ok??

#01 ~ wah fucking shaag...... should have kept my fitness up.... wait what... what has happened to her liao.... wah song sia.....

the boring housewife had pulled #01 to the bed and sat him down, she bent her body and pleasured him back...

was it out of guilt?

was it out of horny?

she didn't know. she wasn't thinking at the moment...

#01 ~ or she try to make me shoot. so I won't fuck her liao.... no way....

her - huh?... oh.... mmmmm!! ohhhhhh..... mmmmmmmmmm....... mmmmmmmmmmm......

her ~ oh shittttt..... i like thissssss.... so slowwwwww...... and niceeeeee..... he's looking at me... so embarrassing.......

her - hey!

her ~ need another pillow...... can't reach...... the room is bright... not like last night... should have turned off.... mmmmmmmm...... i better .... close my ...... mmmmmmm.... mmmmmmmm.... ohhhhhh....ohhhhhh... can feel his breath ....... shit.... i feel like kissing him...... mmmmmm...... ohhhh... ohhh... ohhhh... ohhh... uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! huh...

#01 - turn....

her - oh... huh.... oh... ok ......

her ~ my legs are so weak... so tired.... cannot fall asleep.... need to get home after th.... mmmmm.... oh shit... this angle... this angle.....

PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

her - uhhhhhhhhh!!!! uhhhhhHH!!!

#01 - ohhhhhhhh.... ahhhhhhh.... song..........

her ~ mmmm...... so tired........ [felt the mattress move, someone was moving on it...]

her - huh?...

her ~ he wants again... or ..... what do i do.... aiya just help him la... he already gave me....

#01 - help me fin.... oh.... nice... yes..... suck all out....... ohhhh....

Old 12-02-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
SiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The boring innocent housewife.

Nice story. Happy new year
Old 14-02-2021, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
kakilim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, camping for next episode TS!
Old 14-02-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Hello TS
More of the innocent housewife please. You are bringing out her inner needs nicely 😋
Old 15-02-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
beishan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's a fantastic story, enjoying it
Old 15-02-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: The boring innocent housewife.

Waiting for more updates
Old 16-02-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Many months later... #02

[Festival family gather]

#02: do you have paynow?

her : yes why?

#02: I don't have cash..

her : never mind no hurry! or you pass to my nephew and I get it from him?

#02: better not owe over during this period bah.. here you key in your number, I can do it quite fast.

her: aiyo.. you ah.. to nice... I know you let me win lo...

the not so innocent anymore boring housewife keyed her number in and returned it to him. he was focused on his phone for awhile and then, she received an email alert on her phone.

#02 : where do you live? I'm leaving soon. do you need a lift?

her: oh, I live around......... but it's ok! I drove.

#02: not far from me leh. I try to jio for weekly sessions but we usually short of one, you want to join?

her: oh ok sure. how do I contact you?

#02 : i'll text you. ok. see you.

her ~ what a nice boy. [not exactly that young, as the not so innocent anymore boring housewife found out]

--------------------------------------------------

Just a few minutes later...

[Whatsapp]

Him : Hi, it's me.. #02..

her ~ wow. he's fast... not like #01.....

her : hello.... reached home so quickly?

him: no ah, driving now..

her : DON'T DRIVE AND TEXT!

him: ok la. my skills not bad..

her: I won't reply you. =P reach home then you text.

him : ok ok...

a few minutes later...

him : hi hi again...

her: so fast? really reached home??

him: [photo of people queuing in front of him at a fast food]

him : buying dinner la.

her: your mother never cook?

him: oh. she passed on few years back already...

her: i'm so sorry!

him: it's ok. you didn't know.

him: anyway, I'm jioing to play another round tonight. are you free? or need to go back accompany your boyfriend/husband?

the not so innocent anymore boring housewife realised she was not wearing her wedding ring... has this become a habit of hers? she avoided the question...

her : hmmm. what time?

him: later, after 10pm..

her: isn't it quite late already?

him: you like starbucks? I am getting. can get for you too... come on... give me a chance to earn my money back. I will fetch and send you home ok?

her ~ so qiao... boring evening anyway... he seems like a nice guy, reminds me of #01 in the beginning..

Her : yup I do…. but fattening … ok then. Where is it at?

Him: my house. I come back and pick you?

Her : it’s ok, I drive remember. I go home change first.

Him : why change?

Her : a bit tight. Not comfortable.

Him : I think you should wear leh. Will be distract them a lot so they will lose it us haha.

Her : why distracting...

Him : nice looking Ma

Her : you ah... talk nonsense. So where?

Him : sorry I gentleman one. I come pick you.

Her : Aiyo... ok ok.. I’ll pay you grab fees later. This is my address........... anyway I’m heading home soon, update you later..

Him : ok sure

——————————————————-

Her ~ say I’m tired? Or something came up? Not as exciting to play this game, not a huge fan of it anyway. But go home also

[ CAR HORN ]

The not so innocent boring housewife turned to the sound. Someone was waving inside. She squinted her eyes to look, it was dark. The car door open, and the driver came out.

Him : hey! It’s me.

It was #02.. she was a little surprised, other women might find this as coming on too strong, but the housewife was after all, innocent and kind, and rather bored again after months with #01 which turned sour as time went by and revealed several of his flaws to her. She hurried over to him.

Her : oh! So fast thought I text you when I get home?

Him : hey my fault. Thought I come straight so don’t have to double journey Ma. You ready to go?

Her : erm...

Him : wear this la. Trust me.. they see you like that sure cannot play well one...

The not so innocent boring housewife blushed a little.. she felt a familiar feeling again...

Her : aiyo. You exaggerate la. Ok then. Let’s go...

Her kind was changed completely. Especially since he was such a gentleman standing at the passenger car door waiting for her. Her experience with an egotistical man and another which turned out........ this was a refreshing change.

The car ride was a little awkward, definitely as they were both rather shy. She took another good look at him, big size, face can pass off as adorable, not handsome definitely. There wasn’t any other thoughts or plans on her mind, other than perhaps a new found weekly hobby and expanding her social circle which she thought of doing.

——————————————————

[After the game, way past midnight, #02 gave her a lift home..]

her : your friend is good lo. bluff, lo should have gone home and change... wear this no effect at all leh... so tight and uncomfortable also..

him: got effect la.. just I think he never notice clearly ma...

her: notice what ...

him: oh no nevermind... when you free to play again.. I jio...

her ~ nevermind?.... wait... he's noticed?

the not so innocent anymore boring housewife subconsciously tightened her grip on her handbag, closing the opening at the top to 'conceal' the contents in her handbag further...

her - you let me know? I don't mind.. time to win it back..

him - haha yes! that's the right spirit. I let you know again...

her - hey just drop me here will do...

him - cannot la.. told you I gentleman one. must walk you up... unless not convenient?

her - huh. no no. it's late you better go home and rest...

him - cannot la. you dressed so nicely and so late liao. I don't feel good. at least I walk you to the lift ok.... wait ah... i get the door...

her - hey no ne...

he was out already and rushed over to her side..

her ~ such a gentleman.... hmmmm... this feeling... weird...

he walked her to the lift area... while waiting, it was awkward silence..

#02 - oh hey. you need help with the zipper again? it's late right...

her - oh yeah.. if you don't mind?

she turned her back to him..

#02 - wait ah. i have to be more careful, this zipper not very good leh, just now like worried might break...

her - yeah lo, won't buy from that shop again....

he surely took his time....

her ~ hmmmm... he standing a bit closer.... can feel his warm breath on my hair........ wait..... is that his............

#02 - ok got it liao. i pull down a bit lower? so later easier for you? don't worry.. use your hair cover..

her : hmmm.. oh ok.. can... thanks... you very thought.... mmm...

he quickly retreated a little, realising that she could feel the contact too... #02 zipped it slowly down.. and then confirming his strong suspicions.. he peeked into her handbag and saw the red piece in there... he was breathing a lot faster, but could still control himself...

her ~ goodness! feels big!..... what's wrong with me! why this feeling again! he's so much younger... not that he will want also........ maybe too long never....

#02 : hey i think I take the lift up with you la.. then bring it all the way down better, the zip like really cannot make it liao...

her : oh.. ok sure... good idea...

her ~ good idea?? what's wrong with me!

they entered the lift and he went behind her again...

#02 - i do slowly ah... better go as low as possible, so when you bath won't spoil.... can still save one. bring to a good tailor.. be careful hor looks expensi...

#02 ~ wah lan eh... fucking milf sia.... thong sia..... red some more.... she feel horny or she want good luck....

her ~ omg... is he drunk also.. cannot be.. he didn't drink at all... why am I even thinking... shit... so big........ why... is he doing this on purpose??? i'm sure he knows right.... the hot and fast breathing behind me..... shit am I drunk.... why am I feeling this feeling again....

the lift door opened.... the not so innocent pressed on her back as he walked out of the lift... #02 followed but she gently pushed him back inside...

her - hey no need. my unit is over there only... go home already ok! go rest! thank you for being such a gentleman....

their eyes met, she saw.... she's seen such a look before....

#02: huh... ok ok......... sure..... erm.... see you... when I see you?

her : thank you ok.. drive safe. text me when you reach home..

#02: ok sure. bye....

the waved until the lift door closed.... the not so innocent anymore boring housewife reached for her back.... what was she thinking earlier.... asking for help....

her - what is wrong with me............... don't feel like going in..... [zips up the back of her cheongsam]....... should I...... [looks at her phone.... about to press end after typing ... 'hey you still up?]
Old 16-02-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1695 / Power: 0
BJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant future

Please update
Old 17-02-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

#01, can he distract her?

[on the short drive over...]

'then did you wear this this to sleep on my bed?....... come on lo.... you know I will come back one lo......'

'you seriously tell me you don't want more?..... you seriously tell me I didn't make you cum many times? you don't enjoy the cumming and want more?'

'come on lo.... you seduce me..... yeah.. you did... you wore that nightie and send me home.. wear thong some more....make me so horny for you... let me fuck liao then just dump me aside?'

this particular line really struck and shock the not so innocent boring housewife at that time...

'now I'm addicted to you.. whose fault is it? you promised me that I will make new memories in this redesigned bedroom...... if not you make memories with me then who? no one else promise me leh... if not I won't bother just move out.....'

she drove and recalled all these.... all the mixed emotions #01 made her feel.... excited, pleasure, care, but yet, frustrations, guilt and at some points, anger...

the past few months with #01 can be described as a rollercoaster emotional ride. She felt the full force of his manipulation, finally helping her have a clearer understanding as to what could have transpired during his marriage... she often wondered, was he like this before the misfortunate incident happened to him? it was this thought that still allowed the pity to overwhelm her and make her succumb to his demands.. of course, she enjoyed the pleasures that he strived to provide.... the tender and passionate ones during the first two sessions......

the third was a new feeling, an emotionally manipulative one, as compared to the tabooed and passionate first 2.....

'now I'm addicted to you.. whose fault is it? you promised me that I will make new memories in this redesigned bedroom...... if not you make memories with me then who? no one else promise me leh... if not I won't bother just move out.....'
she felt something when she heard it... it was confusing, shock and also... quite a turn on... it was unusual! she felt obliged to give in to him.... she stopped resisting his advances...

'come on lo.... you seduce me..... yeah.. you did... you wore that nightie and send me home.. wear thong some more....make me so horny for you... let me fuck liao then just dump me aside?'

it made her wonder.... did she? did she not change out of the nightie on purpose? did she want his attention too back then? why didn't she just wear a pair of shorts over it...... she avoided kissing him that night, wanted to make her stand.. to show that she was doing it out of guilt and pity..... there were parts where it got passionate between them, especially when they were both about to orgasm.... she was surprised with how she found him, despite being a little more physical and rough on her, even more arousing... especially the part when she showed any interest to give him a good blowjob, he was not interested in licking her either. he forced his cock in her mouth, in a bit of anger... somehow, the not so innocent anymore boring housewife felt.... she didn't know how to describe it.... that 3rd session, she gave in to all his demands, their 4th round.. their 5th round.... even their 6th round in the next morning...

she avoided him mostly after that, she knew she should stop entirely, but she still made excuses to herself, that she had made a promise, she should complete it... doing her best to sneak back into his house and do the work, or to accept deliveries.....

#01 knew she was avoiding him, found chances to be there when she came over... he used his emotional manipulation and it always worked.. maybe she did, otherwise, why would she agree to go for so many different things over the last few months.. to some extent, both of them thought that the other party enjoyed it...

#01 got more daring, especially when they had their games over at her house.... it's like he didn't care if they were caught, groping her in the kitchen, anyone, just anytime, someone who walked in would see... or perhaps hear... her house wasn't big like his at all... she was starting to feel that he was merely using her, she wondered, was it her fault? that she turned him into this? was it her avoidance of the reality, always pretending that nothing had happened between them, caused him to become so uncaring... using her like as merely a fuckbuddy and nothing more, someone to fulfil all his sexual fetishes and desires..... outdoor sex... making her go braless on their dinner 'dates'... their couple massages.... in his office, and not in a discreet manner... wearing sexier clothes... then pressing her up against the windows of hotel rooms and fuck...

the final straw came two months ago.... when he....... his actions.... showed... he really didn't care about her... and he cared more about taking revenge on her husband, whom they both knew never really took #01 as a real friend, was never a real friend to him, but always taking advantage of #01... his wealth... his rather docile personality......

she got reminded of their last time....

but why....

why is she parked outside his house now....

looking at his message reply....

'you finally admit that you need my cock?'

Old 17-02-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
HoeverKiJana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: #01, can he distract her?

Nice update bro, please keep going
Old 17-02-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

#02?

[Next morning, still at #01's house]

Whatsapp message

#02 : good morning! I happened to be in your area. You want to have breakfast?

The not that innocent boring housewife saw the message three hours later, it was already 11 am..... Normally, other women would be rather disturbed by how strong #02 was coming on to her, clearly showing a lack of patience, planning and emotional consideration... in short... he's desperate?

but after what happened in the last night.....

she got out of bed and went to the toilet to reply #02, knowing that #01 might react especially since he has no respect to her privacy...

her: hey sorry.. was busy this morning with errands.. thank you for offering though!

#02 : no worries... last night was fun. You have more visiting tonight?

her : not really.. why?

#02 : haha no la. thought you'll be in another cheongsam, I'll arrange another game. for us to win our money back..

her : haha you ah.. cheongsam don't work la!

#02 : it does ok. very distracting. I've moved the furniture around. trust me. It will work de. you free for another game? I'll pick you and get you starbucks again...

her ~ oh yes that starbucks.... how does he know what my favourite drink was! forgot to ask him...

her : oh yeah.. my turn to treat... is .......... your favourite flavour also?

#02 : nope not really. I prefer the java chip... no need treat la. you help make up the numbers and distract them for me can liao. I pick you up at 10pm ok? wear another cheongsam?

her : aiyo.. you ah.. if you lose more money don't blame me.

her ~ wait... if that's not his favourite drink then why........

#02 : won't lose la. tonight I make sure not to look at you, can focus liao... haha

the not that innocent boring housewife read that message.... a smile immediately formed on her face... it should have been an unusual message to type, considering their 8 year gap age difference and that they just met. other normal women would probably not reply... but she started typing...

her: you non

"hey why you lock the door?"

#01's voice was loud and impatient...

'hurry leh. i need to pee'

this was the state he has become... too comfortable with her, no longer being a gentleman at all....

she made sure to lock her phone and put it aside.. her phone's notifications were turned off on the lock screen because of #01 as well... rushed and unlocked the bathroom door.

"what you doing inside ah?"

'I need to use the toilet also right?'

'then why must lock one?'

'it's ... it's just a habit... hey wait... what...... tsk... can you at least wash it fir....mmmm...'

#01 was being entirely rude, uncaring and a pure ego pig... the not that innocent boring housewife was feeling a lot of discomfort, but did not resist...
simply looked up at him angrily.

she looked away...... #01 got tired of the unreciprocated act, deep down. he didn't enjoy this kind of dominance too. but he thought, this was the only way he could get what he wanted... and the fact that the innocent and boring housewife, in his eyes, came back to look for him last night, and let him.............. anything he wanted........ as many times as he wanted....... proved to him that being an ass like that worked....

but still....

he craved for those passionate sessions they shared in their first two times...

he started being gentle... kept his penis in her mouth, but started to pleasure her nipples.... it worked.. he felt her sucking his penis... pleasuring him....

he remembered something she liked.... loved actually, but it was very tiring... almost broke his back... she was not light... but ....

her : mmmmm! mmmmm!! mmmmmm!!

he was right.. .she loved that position, being pinned up against the wall, lifted off the ground, legs wrapped around his waist... his penis pumping her pussy as fast as his body can perform.....

it pleased her so much... she was finally hugging him back WITH kissing, all over his face.... and moaning so loudly!

her ~ gosh!! Gosh!!! i love this.... i love this!!!!! wait... wait... wait... wait!! why am I thinking of him??

Old 18-02-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
wanuatu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: #02?

Nice story and please continue TS
Old 18-02-2021, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Ellefjorge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: The boring innocent housewife.

Nice share any more please
Old 18-02-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

#02, too enthu, but can she resist?

[#01's house... again!]

The slightly still innocent boring housewife ~ he's too lazy to throw them away? or what, why did he keep them here? the smell.. goodness....

she was looking at the two pieces of cheongsam which she wore in the past two nights... they were ripped, unwearable anymore.. and they stunk of dried semen... #01 had kept them in an empty compartment in his toilet, making her wonder if he was keeping them as a prized collection? trophies? she didn't really bother, after all, he paid for all these slightly pricey cheongsams.. he can do whatever he wants with them...

she felt really exhausted... tired... her knees were weak... she felt very sore and still wet down at her pussy. after all, it's been the third night in a row when she looked for #01 to .....

that night, it was the 'worst' she's ever behaved... she felt embarrassed about herself as she drove home quickly while #01 was still asleep, himself also tired out from the marathon they just had, something they never had before. #01 was definitely getting better, and she enjoyed it probably as much as did the first 3 sessions with #01 in the past....

her ~ is it because his skills improved? or he seems more caring now.... or.... is it because..... no... nevermind... i cannot think about it.....

she wondered... if picturing #02's face and imagining the experience was with him instead renewed her desire for such pleasure...

#01 had no idea... to him, he thought that being the asshole version of himself was working and making the 'very innocent and boring housewife' in his eyes yearn for him on such a nightly basis....
-------------------------------------------------------------------

she didn't shower and went straight to her empty bed. their bed actually, but it's been her bed for most times these days. it didn't bother her at all......

her ~ that was a close call just now...... why am I so weak to him.... is it because.... it's fate? he seems to know the things I enjoy the most.... the coffee..... even the massage..... and .... he's quite good!! it was enjoyable!! but it was such a close call........ have to be...

she dozed off.... into deep sleep.. she slept nicely, with satisfaction and a nice feeling......

[a few hours later... in the morning]

#02 - jialat... is she avoiding me? should I call her? or is she still sleeping... how? how? did I move too fast........ thought she ..... ok leh...... second time i poke her butt with my penis in the lift, she ok....... even let me go so close........ no move away.... also.... did the foot massage for her while waiting for the rest to come.... she confirm pretend sleep one leh.... can see her thong, red...... doesn't that mean... she wants? the bra also red.... left behind in the toilet.... never even ask for it back... really forget meh........ but......already put her foot on my lan jiao.... the whole time I massage her feet........ never feel the rub.. maybe a bit... maybe I think too much......... how.... already sent 2 messages...... how sia....... maybe yday shouldn't have..... tsk... stupid me.... shouldn't have..... should have just stayed on her back... she already let me unzip! stupid me!!!! no bra some more!!!! why I go play with her thong!!! why I go so near her down there.... make her wake up... should turn her first and test her front first... easier.... not so scary to her.... stupid me!!!

her [whatsapp] : good morning!

her: sorry.. me pig. just woke...

#02 ~ wah HENG AHHHHH!!!

#02 - It's ok. my massage too good you slept for so long?

she read the message.....

#02 ~ why no reply? ... shit... should I unsend? but when I unsent the one praise her looks cannot focus... she ask me what I send.... for her to act blur?.... better un..

her: haha yup. it's not bad. quite relaxing.

#02 : good good.. actually yesterday massage basic only. Use oil better. you free later? want try?

her ~ shit.... why am I feeling this.... this .... temptation again... excitement?? thought last night with #01.... already ..... make love until....... until.... should feel numb already right.... why......

her : erm... i get back to you later?

Old 18-02-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

More please TS. Don’t stop halfway 😃
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1