The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: bros who are married but eating outside...

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I agree. Marry a woman who is not shallow, and is your intellectual equal. Women who pursue and compare material wealth are not worth your time.

Kids are a big money sink, this is true. Not only cost of upbringing but the time investment, which is a lost opportunity cost to career. But the rewards are intangible - if you only view things from dollars and cents POV then of course it is never logical to have kids.
Rich dad poor dad liability and asset philosophy.

A foreigner start from a scratch here needs the other half to groom, settle and share the wealth.

A foreigner independent or a local with similar ibtelle tual and wealth is a join asset not just materially but emotional supportive as well

But I see many go down to the road of the former
Old 13-10-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 20
Cunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
1) I married and still eat outside whenever moms not cooking. (we stayed with mother) I didnt stop
2) have been doing for 6 years already
3) depends. Sometime FC, sometimes HC. Sometimes grab or foodpanda
sometimes regret bcos the food not hot and hv to pay delivery charges
4) safe if the food handler is clean and we wear masks when go out.
Emotional wise nothing but financially can be tough on pockets
5) i will take the same route bcos mother home cook food although the best, we need to eat outside bcos of work schedules

What about you?
Can you start the ball so that the rest can follow. why are you interested in this topicr
Haha! Bro your reply really funny lah! But I like! Upped you for your great humor!
Old 13-10-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 20
Cunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie22 View Post
Real life story here.

Long post ahead. So I shall start with the moral of the story first. My advise to you is, dont start. And if you have already started, then you must always remember to fuck and forget and only fuck those that you pay. Remember this, the most expensive fucks are the ones you dont pay. Most importantly, NEVER, I repeat, NEVER EVER, put your emotions into the game.

I have been with my wife for more than a decade and together we have a kid. From the fifth year onwards, i started to eat outside. I started with whores in geylang. I remember my first time in geylang like it was yesterday. After that, I started to get addicted to going geylang. From once a month to twice a month eventually once a week. The reason I go for my weekly geylang fuck is because I met a girl there whom my heart started to flutter for her. We have such amazing sex and we had such chemistry that towards the end of her two years, we fucked raw. Yes, I raw a whore.

After she went home, I carried on my fucks in geylang. However, I felt empty. I crave that emotional fucks that I used to have. Slowly, I went to MP and started flirting. I didnt just want their pussy, I want that emotional attachment. I crave that fluttering of the heart when I meet a girl like how I used to have for my wife and later that WL in geylang. I tried many MP, I tried many WL, more than half of my monthly income was spent just fucking and massaging. But still, I crave that emotional attachment. Most of them are just after money, they do not have that feeling for me. So from sex workers, I moved on to fishing outside of the sex industry.

And out of nowhere, when I wasnt even looking for her, she appeared. She's not a sex worker, just a normal working class citizen. From the moment I met her, i knew it. I knew it was love at first sight. We started talking and we had great chemistry. Both of us like to sing and we sang our heart outs in the car. After a long day, we decided to check in to a hotel and i had the most passionate sex I ever had. I was so in love. She is beautiful and she is great in bed, and boy when I say great, I mean... REALLY GREAT...

Not long after, she officially became my mistress. She knows that I am married and she doesnt mind. The reason she gave was because she loves me. You know that fluttering feeling I told you about? It came back. We started to have sex everywhere. In the car, in handicap toilet, staircase, you name it, we did it. I was so blinded in love that I fucking went overseas with her lying to my wife that it was a business trip.

In the end, as the saying goes, all things come to an end. And not just the relationship with her, but my marriage as well. My wife found out about her after a series of events and all hell broke loose. I know its a cliche to say this but really, you never know how much you love someone until you lose them. As I am typing this, I can tell you that yes, I do love these three women in my life, but I love my wife the most. More than the whore, more than my mistress. What have I left with now? Nothing. Absolutely nothing except a depressing life which I have thought of countless times to commit suicide.

So let me repeat what I want to tell you. Dont start, its not worth it. And if you really want to start, then fuck and forget. I wish you well, stay safe.
Thanks for sharing Bro. Take care & stay strong
Old 13-10-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt-Sucker View Post
Haha! Bro your reply really funny lah! But I like! Upped you for your great humor!
If want to write a bait thread, write clearly and specifically so that when someone share their personal encounter, it is more sincere.

If I ask, I will also share first and then throw and wait for juicy stuffs.
Worst is tangle a carrot and if I likes your story I may up your points. I'm pouring my sad and not so glamorous true life story for your brownies points. Pleeeeaae

Thanks anyway bro for your points hahha

Eat outside. Must well say steal eat and run lion.
Old 13-10-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Real life story here.

Long post ahead. So I shall start with the moral of the story first. My advise to you is, dont start. And if you have already started, then you must always remember to fuck and forget and only fuck those that you pay. Remember this, the most expensive fucks are the ones you dont pay. Most importantly, NEVER, I repeat, NEVER EVER, put your emotions into the game.

I have been with my wife for more than a decade and together we have a kid. From the fifth year onwards, i started to eat outside. I started with whores in geylang. I remember my first time in geylang like it was yesterday. After that, I started to get addicted to going geylang. From once a month to twice a month eventually once a week. The reason I go for my weekly geylang fuck is because I met a girl there whom my heart started to flutter for her. We have such amazing sex and we had such chemistry that towards the end of her two years, we fucked raw. Yes, I raw a whore.

After she went home, I carried on my fucks in geylang. However, I felt empty. I crave that emotional fucks that I used to have. Slowly, I went to MP and started flirting. I didnt just want their pussy, I want that emotional attachment. I crave that fluttering of the heart when I meet a girl like how I used to have for my wife and later that WL in geylang. I tried many MP, I tried many WL, more than half of my monthly income was spent just fucking and massaging. But still, I crave that emotional attachment. Most of them are just after money, they do not have that feeling for me. So from sex workers, I moved on to fishing outside of the sex industry.

And out of nowhere, when I wasnt even looking for her, she appeared. She's not a sex worker, just a normal working class citizen. From the moment I met her, i knew it. I knew it was love at first sight. We started talking and we had great chemistry. Both of us like to sing and we sang our heart outs in the car. After a long day, we decided to check in to a hotel and i had the most passionate sex I ever had. I was so in love. She is beautiful and she is great in bed, and boy when I say great, I mean... REALLY GREAT...

Not long after, she officially became my mistress. She knows that I am married and she doesnt mind. The reason she gave was because she loves me. You know that fluttering feeling I told you about? It came back. We started to have sex everywhere. In the car, in handicap toilet, staircase, you name it, we did it. I was so blinded in love that I fucking went overseas with her lying to my wife that it was a business trip.

In the end, as the saying goes, all things come to an end. And not just the relationship with her, but my marriage as well. My wife found out about her after a series of events and all hell broke loose. I know its a cliche to say this but really, you never know how much you love someone until you lose them. As I am typing this, I can tell you that yes, I do love these three women in my life, but I love my wife the most. More than the whore, more than my mistress. What have I left with now? Nothing. Absolutely nothing except a depressing life which I have thought of countless times to commit suicide.

So let me repeat what I want to tell you. Dont start, its not worth it. And if you really want to start, then fuck and forget. I wish you well, stay safe.
Thank you. I totally agree. If I have met and learnt from you earlier, I will not even get married. Then I did not start.
Old 13-10-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
You will be surprised at what women discussed behind our back. From what bag you get for her as a wedding anniversary present to where you all go for holidays. Women compare all these. Later on when got children, they compare kids result, where you bring kids and her for holidays. Never ending one.
Really sounds like women we should dump!

Quote:
Never. Don't even dream of that. My kids know how to answer me now. They know that there is this thing called a Woman's Charter.

That day my wife just had a shock when my son insist on carrying on her grocery bag. It is very heavy for him but he still insist on carrying. Not because he is filial. His reason is that woman are a weaker gender. That is why they need the woman's charter to protect them. Until we can remove this charter, then never talk about equality in gender. When I heard his reply, I feel like laughing.
Where did the kid learn all that??

Quote:
Real life story here.

Wow. I give standing ovation to your sharing bro. Thank you. And please don't commit suicide, there are still things worth living for. You can still help needy people and make a difference in someone's life.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 13-10-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Kindly support your stand point
"The court can order a man to pay maintenance to his wife upon divorce, separation or annulment of marriage."

Search for this under woman's charter.

This provision has always been there to protect the weaker gender. In Singapore, prenups are not enforceable in and of themselves. This is because marriages in Singapore are governed by a combination of written laws and the principles established in court decisions (“Singapore's Matrimonial Laws”).

So if the wife change her mind, when two person divorce and want to claim half the house even though she may not have contributed a single cent to it, she is entitled to do so.
Old 13-10-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Really sounds like women we should dump!

Where did the kid learn all that??

Wow. I give standing ovation to your sharing bro. Thank you. And please don't commit suicide, there are still things worth living for. You can still help needy people and make a difference in someone's life.
Recently, there was a discussion about gender equality during parliament. The two boys went to google and you-tube the topic. So learnt about it along the way. The two boys are about 11 and 5 years old.
Old 13-10-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
"The court can order a man to pay maintenance to his wife upon divorce, separation or annulment of marriage."

Search for this under woman's charter.

This provision has always been there to protect the weaker gender. In Singapore, prenups are not enforceable in and of themselves. This is because marriages in Singapore are governed by a combination of written laws and the principles established in court decisions (“Singapore's Matrimonial Laws”).

So if the wife change her mind, when two person divorce and want to claim half the house even though she may not have contributed a single cent to it, she is entitled to do so.
lol... so it's like paying maintenance for sugar baby except without any of the sugar.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 13-10-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Real life story here.

So many truths in this post.
Old 13-10-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

one of my friend he is having an affair with a girl. As he is in mid40 and is some kind of wealthy, there is a girl from sugarbook who initiate the reaction. I already advice him but he not listening.
Old 13-10-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
one of my friend he is having an affair with a girl. As he is in mid40 and is some kind of wealthy, there is a girl from sugarbook who initiate the reaction. I already advice him but he not listening.
he got caught up with infatuation and the feeling of being young again

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 13-10-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
papabear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberyellowduc View Post
So many truths in this post.

Thanks for sharing. I have been suspecting that going from one girl to another girl - will not fulfill you and you will never feel happy, but rather damage yourself, and confuse your bodily memories. Spiritually - need to do a lot of work to reverse the damage.

I guess it is true from your post. I use the word "suspect" because I am a virgin, never tried before. But I can't hide the fact that I like girls. I guess the only way for me is to get married and have only 1 girl, or DIY my whole life.

That said, I wish to add that I had some spiritual experiences that makes sex look puny. But I am not able to repeat such experiences at will. I have been doing yoga ever since. Maybe will have such experiences again, or go beyond the body and sex.
Old 13-10-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papabear View Post
Thanks for sharing. I have been suspecting that going from one girl to another girl - will not fulfill you and you will never feel happy, but rather damage yourself, and confuse your bodily memories. Spiritually - need to do a lot of work to reverse the damage.

I guess it is true from your post. I use the word "suspect" because I am a virgin, never tried before. But I can't hide the fact that I like girls. I guess the only way for me is to get married and have only 1 girl, or DIY my whole life.

That said, I wish to add that I had some spiritual experiences that makes sex look puny. But I am not able to repeat such experiences at will. I have been doing yoga ever since. Maybe will have such experiences again, or go beyond the body and sex.
You want to make sex look puny, yet you are taking sex too seriously. Just do the deed at least for once and try to red-pill yourself. Ironically, most men who achieve spiritual enlightenment in sexual desire are those who have fucked many many women because the experience will tell them that it's all the same. In the end, it's your brain that's doing all the hard work. The orgasm, the dopamine hit, the rush, it's all in the brain.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 13-10-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Real life story here.

Feel sorry for ur wife when u started telling about your sex addictions outside.. what made u do that?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1