The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2012, 03:00 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 12
EIPcpl69 is a name known to allEIPcpl69 is a name known to allEIPcpl69 is a name known to allEIPcpl69 is a name known to allEIPcpl69 is a name known to allEIPcpl69 is a name known to all
Smile My Kinky Wife & Her EIP Adventures

Introduction
Old 26-04-2012, 06:57 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273974 / Power: 220
heroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Kinky Wife & Her EIP Adventures

The start of great things to come............... Very creative shot. Do continue.

Premium Membership :
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=338343
Old 26-04-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster (eP)

EIPcpl69 is a name known to allEIPcpl69 is a name known to allEIPcpl69 is a name known to allEIPcpl69 is a name known to allEIPcpl69 is a name known to allEIPcpl69 is a name known to all
Exclamation Re: My Kinky Wife & Her EIP Adventures

I've been having problems uploading my pictures using the ''MANAGE ATTACHMENT'' thingy. It's not uploading at all. Any idea why?
Old 26-04-2012, 08:51 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate..try using another browser..
and check the file size too..
there is a limit to different type of files..

Quote:
Originally Posted by EIPcpl69 View Post
I've been having problems uploading my pictures using the ''MANAGE ATTACHMENT'' thingy. It's not uploading at all. Any idea why?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 27-04-2012, 04:07 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EIPcpl69 View Post
Introduction
The images are too big. Since they're jpegs, all you need to is to reduce the quality slider of the jpeg options to about 50% and the image will end up around 150 to 200kb which is perfect. You don't need to change the resolution.

I've done it for the image you uploaded above and the file size has been reduce from 450 to 100kb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-04-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate..try using another browser..
and check the file size too..
there is a limit to different type of files..
Thanks bro
Old 27-04-2012, 09:25 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The images are too big. Since they're jpegs, all you need to is to reduce the quality slider of the jpeg options to about 50% and the image will end up around 150 to 200kb which is perfect. You don't need to change the resolution.

I've done it for the image you uploaded above and the file size has been reduce from 450 to 100kb.
Thanks Boss. I will start working on it now. Don't want to keep you guys waiting. Lol...
Old 27-04-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster (eP)

Smile My Kinky Wife Teasing At The Beach

My wife and I went to a local beach for a walk. She was dressed in a black singlet (braless) and a tight pink shorts (her black thongs were pretty visible). This was just a start to her upcoming EIP exposures...

Last edited by EIPcpl69; 27-04-2012 at 11:02 AM.
Old 27-04-2012, 10:46 AM
Samster (eP)

Smile My Kinky Wife Teasing At The Beach

What do you think?
Old 27-04-2012, 11:01 AM
Samster (eP)

Thumbs up My Kinky Wife Teasing At The Beach

She finally strips!
Old 27-04-2012, 03:15 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Yummy stuff.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-04-2012, 01:42 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Yummy stuff.
Thanks Boss. I have loads more coming up
Old 13-05-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster (eP)

Smile Wife's Latest EIP

Wifey in sexy dress, exhibiting herself in public. Please do comment. Thanks.
Old 13-05-2012, 10:13 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 20
nansan21 is a splendid one to beholdnansan21 is a splendid one to beholdnansan21 is a splendid one to beholdnansan21 is a splendid one to beholdnansan21 is a splendid one to beholdnansan21 is a splendid one to beholdnansan21 is a splendid one to beholdnansan21 is a splendid one to behold

Great body! she is certainly a very sexy lady
Old 19-05-2012, 09:32 AM
Samster (eP)

Smile My Wife's Armpit Fetish

Yummy! Wanna lick it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1