The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2012, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 13
sleepyyhead is a splendid one to beholdsleepyyhead is a splendid one to beholdsleepyyhead is a splendid one to beholdsleepyyhead is a splendid one to beholdsleepyyhead is a splendid one to beholdsleepyyhead is a splendid one to beholdsleepyyhead is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Best Friend

cant wait for more
Old 04-02-2012, 05:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
Johnny85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro. Kept me reading throughout the night

Multiple climax that i insist to finish before calling it a night

Looking forward to your next installment
Old 04-02-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crashburnt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very engaging story bro TS! Camping for more
Old 04-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
HunterJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting solid story !! How can one missed out on this? haha.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
Riferman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My Best Friend

One of the best story I had read! Thanks bro, staying tune.... Don't let me wait so long ya
Old 04-02-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 19
fullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for all the bros who left their kind comments on this thread. and also thanks those bros who upz me. I am really glad that my experience brings joy to u all.

Here goes:

At night when we are on the phone...

Me: so how??? ur bro knows anything?

Kacey: Lucky lor... he didnt... hehe.. if not sure die one.. hehe

Me: ya lor.. lucky he went to bath.. if not i have to hide in your mums room for how long...

Kacey: haha.. true true... he only ask me why i buy so much lunch... haha

*Oops...i left without having lunch and its all on the table... gosh...

Kacey: i told him i damm hungry lor... so bought 2 share.. .haha.. in the end, he end up eating ur share... hehe

Me: wow... thats close... hehe.. lucky he never see my shoes and bag...

Kacey: yup... my bro is not a detail person lor.. he dont care much abt anything except for himself...

Me: cool... hope next thurs he dont come back too early lor...

Kacey: ya lor... haiz... thurs stil got so long... *KAcey remains quiet...

Me: why sigh ? we are meeting almost everyday wor...

Kacey: but... thursday is different mah...

*wow... gosh.. Kacey really unleash her full potiential as the Lust Angel... she mus be addicted to the feel... becoming more horny... gosh... usually it takes a lady in her late 20s to really enjoy sex and start craving alot... didnt know Kacey bloom faster...

Me: hmmm... ya lor... thurs is really special... but i need to work wor... haha.. kind of need new reason to get off work early...

Kacey: Wei... i dont care hor... u better make it next thurs... and the one after tat and every thurs hor...

Me: wow... like tat i need to find a new job liaos... haha... sat and sun no off and off on thurs..

KAcey jus giggle...

Like usual... we talk til the wee hours... but i never feel tired ... i am fully pump up... there is so much we can talk about ... no doubt our age is far apart but we click super well... this Best friend is the best thing that happen in my life...

to be continue
Old 04-02-2012, 04:18 PM
Samster

fullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Best Friend - part 15

Finally the day come... Its thursday again... Today i got no choice but took MC for the day... went to my family doc and told him i got migraine... and wasted hours in the morning jus for this MC.. but it is totally worth it...

At noon, a text msg came in:

Kacey Text: "my best friend... dont shower hor...lets bath together later..."

My little bro stands when i receive the msg... its gonna be another sexciting day.. i cant wait...

As usual, KAcey answer the door with a smile... before i can say anything... Kacey pull my hands and lead me to her mum's room... While i have been drag to the room... i got a perfect of Kacey's arse... she wore a fitting green shorts today...and a white spagathi top...

When we got into the room, she did not wait a moment and immediately pull my Tshirt off me...

I can see Kacey's nip already pertruding out behind the soft cotton spagatthi.. by now, u all should know Kacey does not wear bra around me when we are at home...

I too, pull off her top revealing her perky 20 cent nips... The Music is different today.. she put on R&B and its great...

Then she slowly pull down her sports short waving her hips and pause whn it reveals a bit of her pubic hair... she then looks at me and smile... like teasing a boy with a candy crave...

She then slowly pulls it down all e way, my heart is already pounding... Kacey slowly master the art of teasing... I did notice a wet patch on her yellow cotton panty at the center where her mei mei lips rest... gosh.. she is already wet... my rod immediate report for duty...saluting to the view of the year...

Kacey step forward and come so close to me... i can feel her breath in my face... my heart pounding faster... the music builds a strong mood for it... Kacey is like dancing with it...in a sexy way... she runs her fingers from my chest down to the bermudas... then she pull it down with my boxer...and she purposely stop at the point where my didi erects straight... She look at me in the eyes and smile again...

Boy am i super high... she slowly lift the bermudas and boxer over my erected tool... and slowly pull down to my knee... then she lifts up her feet and pull down the rest with it while holding my waist... damm is tis hot...

She purposely brush my tool with her belly when she lowers herself down.. I know Kacey love to dance... but i did not know she actually use it now to tease me... it mus be the hardwork of satisfying her in the beginning and now its payback time...

She wave her body with the flow of the music... then she turn her back to my body and rub it against my body in a motion no man can resist...

My hands cant control anymore... i started to roam her body...she then arch forward revealing a full view of her huge arse in front of me... she shakes her butt cheek... gosh.. where did she learns tat... then she push her butt against my tool... damm... i really got the royal treatment here...

She then turn back to me... come into full contact with my body...i can feel her total body heat... her perky nipples press against my chest.. she then move her face forward... and lightly lick my earloop.... Blood gush already lose control... full throttle speed to my tool... I might die if my tool explode...

She looks at me with that teasing slut look... omg... she then pull me hands and lead me to the toliet...i jus follow her like i have been hypotise by her... heater is already on... she turn on the water and the heat is jus right... This girl mus have made all e preparation b4 i come...

The water gush out from the shower host and rush between our bodies...Kacey stil close to me did not lose her eye contact at all time... she slowly pour the body foam on my body... and gently scrub it all over me...and she pour some on herself...and started to rub her body against mine in motion with the music playing behind...

Gosh...all this time.. i am jus standing stiff with all my blood in my tool... i cant think at all... i jus stood there and let KAcey do watever she wants with my body...

Her nips getting harder...and she will brush her nips against mine...super sensation... and she guides mine hand to touch her mei mei... its like last week... even wif the water... i feel her juice...

i move my fingers along her slit... her body twitch...and her hips move in forward and backward motion... she then lifts her right leg up so i can hold it with my right hand while my left hand is working the magic..

my head rest on her shoulder... and she press closer to me... i slowly insert my middle finger in...its easy access with the water and juice... and in no time my index finger got in too... Kacey hip motion pick up the pace... is like she is masturbating with my fingers ... Water continue to rain over us... the foam slowly slide off our body... this sensation is unbeatable...

I lift my head up and slowly licking her neck...the water on her neck quinch my thirst of lust... i make my way to her earloop... licking n sucking it... thn i move close to her lips...Kacey sticks out her tongue to invite me in... i stick out my tongue and touch hers before pushing it back to her mouth... we kiss passionately with every part of our body in motion...

all of a sudden i feel a grip on my shaft... KAcey reach out and pull my shaft... she stroke it in the motion same as the way i stroke hers... slight spasm occur here and there...

till she guide my shaft to her mei mei... knowing that... i pull my fingers out slowly... she tip tops so that her mei mei lips is over my shaft... i started to run my shaft along her slit like last week...

Kacey pull away from the kiss... she lift her head back...closing her eyes she moans in pleasure... i continue to push my shaft forward and backwards... full friction on both of our lusty organ...

I cant stand it anymore... this standing position is abit tiring... i finally lose control... I pull Kacey off the shower... and she follows with a bit of surprise... I lead her to her room... with water dripping all the way on the floor which i couldnt care less...

In her room... i lay down on her bed...

Me: Climb on me girl...

Kacey did as told... she climb on top of me...

Me: Jus sit over me and use ur mei mei to rub against my didi...its like we are having sex...

Kacey got it and she starts to ride me... My tool is outside her mei mei and inbetween her legs... I hold her hips will she move it forward and backward.. Her full body on me press her slit against my shaft with full friction...

She caress her own boobs with both of her hands... closing her eyes and moaning at the same time... Gosh... from my view... its the most beautiful moment of my life... the stimulation from the bottom makes it perfect... occasionally i will push my hips up in motion with her to get the ultimate feel...

I have no choice but to close my eyes... any more view of it... i swear i will unload my army... i wan Kacey to climax before me... i close my eyes and imagine boss at work... its sad tat i cant enjoy all the way, i will hold on so Kacey can get to the peak..

She rides like there is no tomorrow... I need to breath ... i need to hold... i need to control... i need a break before i break... i sat up... kiss Kacey on her nips while she is still riding me...

To be continue..
Old 04-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Samster

Re: My Best Friend - part 15b

With water still dripping over our body, we are both wet outside and inside... Kacey adds on the weight on her hips... pushing as hard as possible and i know the timing is almost near...

She grabs my hair and pulls my face so close towards her boobs.. the intense build up... to me... i am like a vocalno that will explode anytime and bring down an island...

She moans and breath heavier... I really cannot take it anymore... my mind is blank...i do not wan to let it out.... i grab Kacey and flip her down the bed... into missionary position... her legs lock my waist when i do that...

After laying her down probaly... i release myself from her leg grip... i spread her leg and use my left hand to press my shaft against her mei mei lips...she is super wet now... i can even see some juice sticking on to my tool...

I press my shaft hard and move my hips forward and backward like i am fucking her... the feeling is greaT !!! The view of her caressing herself and moving her hips towards my thrust last til now... its a mind blowing vision...

its simply crazy... I go on like there is no tomorrow... I want Kacey to reach to the max...

Suddenly, KAcey reach out for my tool... she then position it right at the entrance of her mei mei... its like an invitation for me to enter her... she took over my tool... and i hold her thighs with both my hands while she work on my tool...

She grip my tool by the neck... and use my tool head and rub against her mei mei lips and entrance of it... her juice coated over my tool while she is doing it... she is super high... and the moment came...

she push abit of my dick head into her mei mei... like testing to see if it enters... her face is pump red with rosy cheeks... she is super horny now.. i assist her but pushing my hip forward to help the entrance and pulling out in small motion...

then she release the grip and starts to use her index finger on her clitoris while i am still making small entry into her mei mei with small hip thrust...

I continue this motion til half of my tool got engulf into her mei mei... at this moment... i am already in heaven... u cannot never imagine KAcey juice make easy entry and constant fingering helps too...

The walls of hers inside is warm and moist... every single mini hip thrust comes with a soft moan from KAcey... i am going crazy... all of a sudden... Kacey use both hands and grab my butt towards her hips... pushing my tool in the way in her... she let out a lot moan... and she keep adjust her hips forward motion like she is devouring my tool with her mei mei...

I start to sweat and so do Kacey... the water on our body makes with the sweat... i bend forward and rest my hands by the side of her head... Kacey lock my neck with her hands and lock my waist with her legs...

I continue to pump her... the in and out motion continue while KAcey assist with her legs gripping tight on my waist so i can fully enter her...

My sweat drip on her... and she keeps arching her hips so my shaft can feel the total sensation...

i cant hold it any longer... my pace pick up so do Kacey's moan...Faster, faster and faster... gosh... all of a sudden i become awake... i cannot cum inside her... at this moment, KAcey cums, she squirt while i am still inside her... omg.. this is hw it feels... my shaft felt the ultimate grip when her wall contracts... I bite my lips... holding my cum... NOOOooooo... i cannot cum... i hold on til Kacey shivers and her muscle relaxes...

she let go off her waist grip n the moment i pull my tool out... the white army unloaded... spraying all the way from her pubic hair to her belly button...

its a close escape... i enjoy every moment of it... but i do not wan to get my Best Friend pregnant...

I colapse on top of Kacey... hugging her while she hugs back... my cum and our body merge as one... its a beautiful mess...i kiss Kacey on the forehead...

Me: u oki...

Kacey jus nods her head with full satisfaction written all over her rosy cheek...

I can never imagine i would be doing this with my Best Friend...a curiousity that leads to the start of our beautiful lustful journey...

To be continue...
Old 04-02-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow sounds like the beginning of her sexuality! Great story ts.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ilurvebitches deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ur bestfrend really turns me on....
Old 04-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light

I want best friend like that too =( Or simply FB lol
Old 04-02-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

TS thanks for relating your wonderful experience with us
Pls do continue will be eagerly waiting for your next installment
Old 05-02-2012, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1728 / Power: 19
Ash_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant future

Bro fullmoonz69, the story of yours AWESOME! Brought back memories of my first time with a friend at her house. Good memories those were

To the bros who upped me, pls leave your nick so that I can up you back!
Old 05-02-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
tsquare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you almost made me cum.
memories of the times i had with my current wife when we were not married yet and the stolen pleasures together.
wish we could get back those feelings now after being marrried for almost ten years.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kockadood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story.

SYTs are great arent they
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1