The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-03-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 0
BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88miles View Post
This sunday i am going to meet with a maid i met online for the first time.
Which hotel is good for staying whole day. Can anyone recommend hourly rate hotel with bathtub.
Go to book those room in the Heartland that go for daily rental. Something like $50-$60 per day (overnight).
Quite a few in the Woodlands area. Quite Discreet somemore..
Master room with attached bathroom. They provide towels, toothbrushes, tooth pastes and free wifi somemore...
Old 18-03-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 8
syno is a splendid one to beholdsyno is a splendid one to beholdsyno is a splendid one to beholdsyno is a splendid one to beholdsyno is a splendid one to beholdsyno is a splendid one to beholdsyno is a splendid one to behold

can we just talk about the maids
why must keep arguing over the fact some dude is having good game in vietnam...
Old 18-03-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobydu View Post
this lady is a scammer. she asked for purchase of cards for her before meeting.

She's real but there are scammers using her photo.

Not really chio, initially ask for $200 but after persuasion, she's okay with $150. Not really chio, okok only.
Old 18-03-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldodecaprio View Post
Anyone tried the indo maid in Dawson 50 bbbj? Wow quite good service although not pretty
Where did you try her? inside the car or staircase?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 18-03-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
Imagine lift her skirt up and fark her in doggy wirh that uniform on. That view from behind must be great
Old 18-03-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobydu View Post
this lady is a scammer. she asked for purchase of cards for her before meeting.
Wah serious? Anyway i never get to meet her seems like she always wake up late on sundays and by the time she can meet is already mid afternoon.
Old 18-03-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
She's real but there are scammers using her photo.

Not really chio, initially ask for $200 but after persuasion, she's okay with $150. Not really chio, okok only.
She ok with $100 also
Old 18-03-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of

Lesson 101 on marriages
Marriages can also end in annulment, not necessarily divorce
Time frame only a few months especially if uncontested
On how to have multiple wives even though SG law only allows one, one wife rule only applies only to non-Muslims btw
Keep your status as single in SG
You are free to marry as many foreigners as you like, but in their own countries
Just get your Marital Status Cert and get it notarised at the SG Embassy
This is the most important document you will need for overseas marriages.
Eg. You'll need this to get the CENOMAR for marriages in Philippines
You can have as many overseas marriages as you like easily and ROM will not keep any records of such overseas marriages
Hence, you don't need to be a Muslim to have many wives
Old 18-03-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Why play music for cow listen when they only know appreciate eating grass and poo cow dungs.
👏👏👏👏 Well said 👍👍👍

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 18-03-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Just wondering how do bros date and bang maid if domt have a car?
Bring her home, she may even help you to clean your house after you're finished with the love making.
Old 18-03-2021, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
She ok with $100 also
u try and give us FR and pic
Old 18-03-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
You can have as many overseas marriages as you like easily and ROM will not keep any records of such overseas marriages
Hence, you don't need to be a Muslim to have many wives
bro u tried before, or got successful stories

deep pockets is must
Old 19-03-2021, 07:16 AM
Samster

So eager to prove his credibility
So eager to discredit others
Jumping all over the place with ridiculous assumptions
Suddenly turned into a marriage expert in SG context, so experienced that people who had actually married a few times seems like a newbie in comparison
Wow
Old 19-03-2021, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Friday fishing fishing..........
Old 19-03-2021, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry double posted
Fresh friday slut
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1