The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 28-02-2021, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
jeci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchyDICK View Post
This morning while cycling along the PCN near my place, saw a syt walking towards me . She was wearing a tight white top. As I got closer to her, I notice the top she was wearing has no padding, and can see clearing her nipples, it really boast up my power to cycle. . I think I should cycle more often in the morning.
So good sighting. May I know where is your place bro?
Old 28-02-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
itchyDICK is a Helpful and Caring SamsteritchyDICK is a Helpful and Caring SamsteritchyDICK is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EightDots View Post
Can share which location bro?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeci View Post
So good sighting. May I know where is your place bro?
Location it’s the PCN along Canberra, all the best.
Old 28-02-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Couple of years ago, I was out in shopping, this gal breast is small, but the bra she wore is over sized. Also wearing a dress that’s over fitting. Naturally the bra could not cover the breast properly. Sort of expose one breast if she sludge forward. As a big Breast lover, can’t be bothered even can see nipple.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 01-03-2021, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 11
romanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Nice tread, thanks

Last edited by romanx24; 09-03-2021 at 01:47 AM.
Old 01-03-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
appause deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchyDICK View Post
This morning while cycling along the PCN near my place, saw a syt walking towards me . She was wearing a tight white top. As I got closer to her, I notice the top she was wearing has no padding, and can see clearing her nipples, it really boast up my power to cycle. . I think I should cycle more often in the morning.
Woo nice sighting bro!
Old 01-03-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Meanwhile at IKEA .....
Old 01-03-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
flufly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post

Meanwhile at IKEA .....
Haha cannot be in SG right?
Old 02-03-2021, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Just to share an experience before COVID-19. Went on a business trip with a group of colleagues. Got male and female la. We were there for an exhibition. So whole day standing at our booth to man booth.

After the first day, both my legs become jelly. So did not want to follow my colleagues out to go shopping and drink. I went to gym and soak in the pool. Then discover got a spa wor so I walk in or.

so heng, walk in and discover another female colleague there. So I say hi and ask her how is the place. I thought she is leaving. She also just arrive cos she went to eat dinner.

The receptionist start to introduce all their service... I hear already then sian liao. It is a clean spa .... hahaha. Plus it is not cheap or. One body massage is like S$ 240 for 90 minutes. The receptionist is like recording machine like that... talk non-stop... but her final sentence caught my attention.

"We also have a couple spa which is 120 min for S$ 300" OK OK. I change the currency so that you cannot guess the country la.

I smile at the receptionist and tell her... sorry. We are not a couple. hahaha.

My female colleague then elbow me and she say "we will take that."

I was like..... does she know what she is signing up for?

Went into the room....I was think ho sai lor..... she took off her clothes.... and .... she was wearing her bikini.... no wonder so daring. hahaha

So when we are soaking at the hot pool in the room... nothing to see. massage that time.... she just untie the knots of her bikini when she face down..... also nothing to see.

Finally I must be quite heng... massage over.. she forget she untied her bikini I guess and she stand up. The whole top fall off. So got a glimpse of her naked breasts. I keep teasing her in private until today. But it becomes our private joke.
Old 02-03-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I was on bus yesterday to MRT Station... When I got up the bus, saw this Malay chio bu in her 20s with huge tits... Somemore the shirt she's wearing is low cut, can see her boobs zhao geng...

Somemore she's nt bad looking....

After that, I went to toilet at shopping mall n wanked myself thinking of getting boobfuck with her...
Old 03-03-2021, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

great share bro.... don't you just love life's pick-me-up moments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
I was on bus yesterday to MRT Station... When I got up the bus, saw this Malay chio bu in her 20s with huge tits... Somemore the shirt she's wearing is low cut, can see her boobs zhao geng...

Somemore she's nt bad looking....

After that, I went to toilet at shopping mall n wanked myself thinking of getting boobfuck with her...
Old 03-03-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

2 incident.

1 was at a ulu mall in the east to have dinner with my fam.
Saw a young punk (yp) wearing oversize tee with super short shorts. As she was wearing all black, when she raise her hand while walking, saw her black curve cut shorts, along with it, her white panty.

Was going to my friend house, in the lift was 1malay milf and her 2young kid. When she exited the lift, managed to peek into her dress (low curve cut) saw her white bra.
Old 03-03-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 14
he-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
2 incident.

1 was at a ulu mall in the east to have dinner with my fam.
Saw a young punk (yp) wearing oversize tee with super short shorts. As she was wearing all black, when she raise her hand while walking, saw her black curve cut shorts, along with it, her white panty.

Was going to my friend house, in the lift was 1malay milf and her 2young kid. When she exited the lift, managed to peek into her dress (low curve cut) saw her white bra.
Nice. Its actually very easy to spot no. 1 these days. Oversized tee and short shorts underneath is the trend these days.
Old 03-03-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 14
he-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by flufly View Post
Haha cannot be in SG right?
Haha but ikea is really a good spot to see
Old 03-03-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
surakchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by he-ro View Post
Nice. Its actually very easy to spot no. 1 these days. Oversized tee and short shorts underneath is the trend these days.
I like those short shorts which flare out type (don't quite know how to describe haha)
Old 03-03-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by surakchai View Post
I like those short shorts which flare out type (don't quite know how to describe haha)
Show pics leh from those selling in the stores

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1