The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-12-2015, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of
Re: Bukit Timah ACtion

Nabei! This purple color signboard place avoid at all costs LOL

3 weeks ago i wanted to go Tangs but its full house, Le Spa also full house then i stumbled upon this shop.
Paid 50 for 1 hour, the masseur is milf, looks 5/10 and a bit chubby, massage was good for the first 10 mins really got strength n technique but after 10 mins she got lazy and start to piano lol

last 20 mins popped GQ, really no mood but she showed me her soft D cuppers which is the saving grace of the whole ordeal LOL, unload, shower and left as fast as i could; didn't even bother to ask for name and contacts.

Conclusion:
For special services i'd rather go back to my regular joint
For a proper massage Tangs is my best bet for professionalism and ambiance just $50 nett for 1 hour, Le Spa is $60 and still need to pay GST; only been there once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryHumsup View Post
purple color signboard right?

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 20-12-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryHumsup View Post
purple color signboard right?
I been to both... To be honest the one I went to is worst than the purple signboard hahaha.
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 20-12-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
Nabei! This purple color signboard place avoid at all costs LOL

3 weeks ago i wanted to go Tangs but its full house, Le Spa also full house then i stumbled upon this shop.
Paid 50 for 1 hour, the masseur is milf, looks 5/10 and a bit chubby, massage was good for the first 10 mins really got strength n technique but after 10 mins she got lazy and start to piano lol

last 20 mins popped GQ, really no mood but she showed me her soft D cuppers which is the saving grace of the whole ordeal LOL, unload, shower and left as fast as i could; didn't even bother to ask for name and contacts.

Conclusion:
For special services i'd rather go back to my regular joint
For a proper massage Tangs is my best bet for professionalism and ambiance just $50 nett for 1 hour, Le Spa is $60 and still need to pay GST; only been there once.
Think we got the same fat ML bro. I am almost giving up on the BT region, over priced and lack quality. Of course if any bros got good ones to intro(that charges normal rates) I will definitely go try one day hehehe
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 20-12-2015, 12:19 PM
Samster

Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

BT plaza (the one with ntuc) got a joint i went more than half year ago, got a TW gal there, been once never wrote FR but won't personally recommend, del her wechat also.
Actually her looks and service/attitude were all above avg, but cannot tahan her "deh" voice, which gets on my nerves lol.
the joint is also on a prominent part of the mall, bad sound proofing between cubicles and only a common shower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepes View Post
Think we got the same fat ML bro. I am almost giving up on the BT region, over priced and lack quality. Of course if any bros got good ones to intro(that charges normal rates) I will definitely go try one day hehehe

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 21-12-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 23
wtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of light

Avoid the purple signboard like the plague. Like Bro Ken said, it's neither here or there. No quality still ask high price for lousy service. Btw the one next door further away from the toilet has a change in operator; fat ML no more there.
Old 21-12-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
ilmg is one of the Best!ilmg is one of the Best!ilmg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
BT plaza (the one with ntuc) got a joint i went more than half year ago, got a TW gal there, been once never wrote FR but won't personally recommend, del her wechat also.
Actually her looks and service/attitude were all above avg, but cannot tahan her "deh" voice, which gets on my nerves lol.
the joint is also on a prominent part of the mall, bad sound proofing between cubicles and only a common shower.
me thinks that place is overrated... actually i think got 2 girls there right? but yes i agree with tepes... not many interesting places in bt anymore... explored a few but no good results
Old 21-12-2015, 05:12 PM
Samster

The one bro tepes mentioned is not inside the malls, it's at shophouse opposite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilmg View Post
me thinks that place is overrated... actually i think got 2 girls there right? but yes i agree with tepes... not many interesting places in bt anymore... explored a few but no good results

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 24-10-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
VeryHumsup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtcxxx View Post
Avoid the purple signboard like the plague. Like Bro Ken said, it's neither here or there. No quality still ask high price for lousy service. Btw the one next door further away from the toilet has a change in operator; fat ML no more there.
purple signboard no more liao. another massage shop/spa took over. any bros tried it yet?
Old 25-10-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
Jayhst is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro can share contact? Thank in advance.
Old 11-11-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
JeremyL91882788 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro can share pls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1