The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2009, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Yeah, this is the hotel that I stayed in. However the room are no where as nice as the photo.
Haha uncle you go upmarket liao! Stay in ¥200+ hotels.

I can only afford ¥110 hotels such as Jia Mei Hotel in CP.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Have weekend promotion now mah. 188 only. Plus I have hot tips from GTO, make 200RMB from FX market, that why can afford to pamper myself a little.....hahha

And Jia mei @ 110 too X .In CP there is a place that cost 10-30rmb only. Some more this place got many meimeis. They stay there when they first arrive from the village. You can target them, good chance of getting Real V instead of fake virgin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Haha uncle you go upmarket liao! Stay in ¥200+ hotels.

I can only afford ¥110 hotels such as Jia Mei Hotel in CP.

Calling calling GTO. You do not owe me money. But need top tips from you in FX market again. Must make another 200rmb. Thanks.

Old 09-09-2009, 06:34 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

In CP there is a place that cost 10-30rmb only. Some more this place got many meimeis. They stay there when they first arrive from the village. You can target them, good chance of getting Real V instead of fake virgin.

wah...now must call you CP can opener king !!! :-) Show me the way oh wise one !!!!
Old 09-09-2009, 09:51 PM
Samster

coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

I did not stay there my self. I knew of this place from some PRCs . They stayed there when she first arrived at CP almost penniless.

The problem with this place is that male to female ratio is like 10 to 1. So you either you score a V or you loses your V.

I ah pek Kiasee, this place is only for brave youngman like Tony the man with the 24 inches steel wedge. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
wah...now must call you CP can opener king !!! :-) Show me the way oh wise one !!!!

Old 09-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
And Jia mei @ 110 too X .In CP there is a place that cost 10-30rmb only. Some more this place got many meimeis. They stay there when they first arrive from the village. You can target them, good chance of getting Real V instead of fake virgin.
affirmative ... it's near 常平商业中心 ...
Old 10-09-2009, 01:46 AM
Samster

Just like to clarify that I am newbies to this place with very limited knowledge.

The real pioneer , can opener and wise one is cakesim. But nowaday he MIA liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post

Old 10-09-2009, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Quote:
I did not stay there my self. I knew of this place from some PRCs . They stayed there when she first arrived at CP almost penniless.

The problem with this place is that male to female ratio is like 10 to 1. So you either you score a V or you loses your V.

I ah pek Kiasee, this place is only for brave youngman like Tony the man with the 24 inches steel wedge. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
Around PP Club is it? Is this place a guesthouse?

When free will go there jalan jalan.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
Hi bro..is this place where they called the "Catacombs" or somewhere near here? Ta!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 10-09-2009, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Around PP Club is it? Is this place a guesthouse?
When free will go there jalan jalan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak
Hi bro..is this place where they called the "Catacombs" or somewhere near here?
the exact location i am not sure becoz a ktv from HJ actually came down to try out MF .. she onli have less then 100rmb on her ...
and she told me the rental per day is 30rmb ... very run down place ..

bro tony ... it's not PP Club ...
this is the 常平商业中心 .... beside 华润超市广场 opp 天天百货广场 。。。

Old 18-09-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Sorry, just came back from Huizhou. Unable to surf SBF due to laptop breakdown. A bit introduction of myself, i have some business in Huizhou, so i spend haif of my time there.

Just to explain a bit, Huizhou is one of the main cities in Guangdong province.

Danshui and Huiyang are considered a more developed town side to Huizhou. Just like Dongguan is the main city, Chang Ping and Chang An are considered developed town.

Based on my own view between Changping and Huizhou;

1.60% of the KTV girls in Huizhou don't go out with customers after the drinking sessions, unlike Chang ping KTV girls (I can say at least 90% willing to go out). The reasons I will explain in future. That's why, when I just step into Huizhou few years ago, I didn't manage to get any girl back to my room some times. So in Huizhou KTV, it is like a mind game between the guy and the girl. Of course, if the guy doesn't want to take the challenge, he still can go for the other 40% (which the girls will sure go out). The price for the girls is same as Dongguan 2-5-8. However, in a nearby town named Chenjiang (15min by car), the price for the girls is 1-4-7. In appearance, Changping girls know fashion and make-up better than Huizhou girls. However, Huizhou girls are not ugly but just look more natural. I believe some seniors have the same feeling as me, sometimes when you get a girl in changping KTV, you can get a scare in the morning because the girl can look some difference without make-up. For Huizhou KTV girls, I am quite sure you will not get the scare. Most important, Huizhou KTV girls are obedient, gentle and really give you a girlfriend feeling. Most of my friends from hongkong, Taiwan and even local China, dies in the hand of the Huizhou's girls.

2. The price for drinking, Huizhou KTV is at least 30% cheaper than Changping. One bottle of beer is about rmb 25 28, buy 1 get 1. A KJ tip is rmb100. However, we need to pay the mamasan tip rmb 200 per room. If you don't want to drink in KTV, you can choose to go their pub, spacious and cheap. Price per beer is from rmb 8 10. There are quite a number of pubs in Huizhou. There is another type of pub which they called it 'jing ba' translated as quiet pub. This type of pub has a few cubicle rooms which can sit from 2 10 people depend on the size of the room, and play some relaxing music. If a group of friends, they can play card or dice in the room. If a guy and a girl, they can.. I also doesn't know, because there is door for every room. Price for beer is rmb 100 per dozen.

3. Place of interest – there is a artificial lake named 'xiao xi hu' also means small west lake, nice scenery. Can stroll with your girlfriend day or night. There is a shopping area near there. Famous for drinking and shopping. There is a big shopping complex named 'Yiwu' at jiang pei area (10 mins by car). Just like the real Yiwu in China but only in small scale. You can find all the hardware, clothing and accessories over there. Bargain to get the best price.

4. What you can do in summer season – river ride, sea sport, hire a yacht for fishing and BBQ at 'da ya wan' area near Huizhou. What you can do in winter season – mountain walking, hot spring, etc. That why I like Huizhou more that Changping, at least I can do something more healthy rather than just to fxx and drinking for the whole trip.

5. How to come to Huizhou from; a) changping – by bus takes about 2.5hrs directly but I think there is certain timing. Bus fare is about rmb 28 one way. By private car takes about 45mins. Cost about rmb 180. B) hongkong – more advisable to take bus at terminal 2, under 'yong dong' bus company. Go directly to Huizhou bus station, just need to get off at Shenzhen custom for immigration clearance but very fast. Sorry I don't know how to write the Shenzhen custom name (it is something call 'cow horn' in Cantonese). That custom is more crowded like luohu or huanggang. Bus fare per trip is HKD 200. If you buy round trip is HKD 360. C) Guangzhou & Shenzhen airport – there is direct bus to Huizhou, started recently. Sorry I know there is direct bus but don't know the fare and how distance time.

6. Hotel – depends on individual preference. 3 star hotel named 'hao yue', opened by Good Luck hotel boss in Changping. Near to Walmart shopping mall. Room charges rmb 200 per night. 4 star hotel named 'Lu Hui' and the other 'Tian yu', both quite convenient as there are many sauna, restaurants, shopping centre around, room charges about rmb300 400 per nite. 5 star hotel named 'Kande', facing directly to the West Lake, room charges about rmb 700 1000. I don't recommend other hotels as their bed is very different from changping – super hard. Personal view, I feel that 3 star hotel 'hao yue' is good enough.

7. Safety – sure Huizhou is safer than Changping. Last month they are trying to opt for the civilization city in Guangdong province.
Old 18-09-2009, 03:08 PM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

For your info, only small group of people in Huizhou can speak Cantonese. The biggest dialect group is 'Ha ka' –? And 'teochew' –? .

Sorry if I always use Donguan, changping as a benchmark to compare. Because I think it is easier for brothers to understand as they have been there.

1. KTV girls – as mentioned earlier, KTV girls always have the attitude problems such as 'I don't do this and that', I cannot sleep well in hotel', etc in Changping KTV. I am not saying that Huizhou KTV girls will not behave in this way (all depends on your luck). But I can assure you that the attitude for the Huizhou girl is much better than changping. They don't have the attitude like 'complaint to my mamasan if you want, I don't hack care.' Previously I have said, 60% of the KTV girls will not go out with customer even you have money, 40% will sure go out. If you manage to hook the girls in the 60% range to go back with you, then you are in luck. This girl will treat you like her boyfriend. The only problem is not what time you want her to go back, it is how you want to get rid of her. Of course, if you have feeling with her, by all means, take her for a few days to explore Huizhou. If you only manage to get the girls at the 40% range, you don't have to worry. There is a 'rule' in Huizhou KTV that the girl is only to leave the hotel after 10am. Quote 2 incident:. A) once I brought 4 friends to KTV. After the drinking session, one of the girls doesn't want to follow my friend back. We complaint to the mamasan, result that girl has to kneel in front of him to apologized (of course this is not we want it to happen). But then my friend has no mood anymore. Damage control from mamasan – get a better girl for my friend which make him a happy man the next day. B) Another incident – I brought a Hongkong friend to Huizhou KTV. After that, he brought back the girl and has a good laugh the next day. He said that his girl is too obedient, keep on asking permission from him such as to take shower with him, to sleep with him, even ask permission whether can BBBJ for him. Of course, I don't mean that all these incidents can happen to you, all depends on luck. Their attitude is much better, but maybe not so experience on bed. I think you can teach them.

2. Sauna girls – compare to changping, sauna in Huizhou is messier. As a benchmark, Changping is a town with a few big saunas operates in big hotels (like a few giant shopping centre in a town). A sauna in Changping can hold out to hundreds over girls. Huizhou is a city with over 150 saunas operates in hotels & motels (like 150 over convenient stores scatter in a city). Big size sauna can have about 100 over girls, middle size sauna can have about 40 60 girls, and small size sauna can have 10 30 girls. The quantities of the sauna girls are much more than Changping for sure, but scatter among 100 over sauna. So as a foreigner, how you know whether you got to the right sauna and get a good service? That why I come into picture and guide you. To be frank, I am reluctant to ask any brothers to visit my sauna. First, the most foreigners in Huizhou city are Taiwanese, Japanese & Korean (asian size). Not many foreigners from the West in Huizhou, so I also don't know whether the sauna girls can provide good service. But I did a survey, most of sauna girls want to try the taste of the west. I think it is a sort of collection for the girls, taste different flavor. I don't want to spoil my sauna reputation if any brother complaint about my girls service in this forum. Better let you try other famous sauna first. The service for the sauna girls is about the same as Dongguan, except they are more hardworking and better attitude. A lot of my local China friends tried the sauna service in Huizhou.comments from them, they prefer the girls' service in Huizhou than Dongguan. The girls' attitude is much better; the feeling is more like having sex with your girlfriend than just fxxking a robot. Hope you understand what I mean. Not all the sauna girls in Huizhou are ugly compared to Changping. It is just like a feeling that you can find a lot of beautiful things in a big shopping mall, and you can find a few beautiful things in convenient stores. Price of sauna in Huizhou, basically the range is 300 for normal girls, 400 for models, 500 for supervisors & manageress, 2 hours and 3 shots. Also there is no room charges except for those big sauna in big hotel where there is room charges, range rmb 168 268. A lot of sauna in Huizhou practice rmb 200 for normal, 1 hour 1 shot now. The reason is because the sauna business is very competitive in Huizhou. But cheap things doesn't mean is a good offer. Most sauna has this promotion is because their business is bad and the girls are not up to standard. I think many senior will agree with me that if your business is good, will you want to slash your price?

3. BBS girls – to be frank, I never try BBS girls in Huizhou before. But I know a few BBS place. Same as sauna, scatter in all area of Huizhou. Sorry to say that the standard of the BBS in Huizhou is rather low, mainly for the local low salary workers for their quickie. The price is rmb 150 for ST. But sometimes you can find some gems in BBS. BBS is not so popular in Huizhou because the price for the sauna is relatively low. Do your math, you rather spend rmb 150 for a BBS girl in your room for one shot with little service, or you rather spend rmb 200 for a sauna girl for one shot with free room and better service. Cannot compare the BBS in Changping, which already spoil by foreigners (if you know what the original purpose of BBS in China is).

Actually in term of sex industry for Huizhou, it may not be as good as Dongguan (which has been molded to meet foreigner requirement by Hongkong and Taiwan people in the past). However, I think it is good place for an old guy like me who is tired to drink and fxxk for the whole trip. I rather find some loving feeling with the girls, see some beautiful scenery, have some light drinking and do some outdoor sports. My suggestion is that if you just want to fxxk and drink for the whole trip, it is better for you to stick in Changping and changan. If you want to relax, you can come to Huizhou.

I will still try to answer all the questions that anyone wants to know. Thanks a lot for your support.
Old 18-09-2009, 03:10 PM
Samster

In Huizhou, exactly most of the mommies take tips. I remember that I was shocked the first time when I need to pay tips to a mommy in a KTV. But my Taiwan friend who has been staying there for some times, told me that every town every city in China has their own rules. What we experience in other places, doesn't apply to every place. Mommies in Huizhou will not take tips from customers under 2 conditions;

1. She just joined a new KTV;

2. Or she is working in not so popular KTV.

I ever experienced one incident; 1 customer has a quarrel with a mommy in a popular KTV. The mommy told everyone that she is not going to let any girls to entertain this customer that night. So no matter how the customer angry and argue, he really have to eat himself that night and after that. Actually giving tip to the mommies is still up to individual. Really difficult to say whether it is right or wrong. But always I give tips to mommies the first time; she will not take from me the second times if I visit again. Instead I get back something extra, such as after I drink to the minimum room charges, all drink & food after that is free. She will make sure that the girl that I take back is problem-free. There are many KTV in Huizhou, but many cannot make it compare to changping standard. As far as I know, there are only 4 KTV in Huizhou that can be par with changping standard in term of hardware and software.

To clarify, I might be staying in Huizhou for 3 years. But I still not counted as a professional there. Huizhou has a bigger map than Dongguan; there are still many places that I haven't explored. Eg, Dongguan also needs a lot of seniors to take their times to explore and report many years, then become famous in international. So very sorry that not all the questions I can answer, maybe some seniors can give better comments in Huizhou. As far as I know, Huizhou will be famous in the next few years. This is because the government is building an mtr (mass rapid train) from Shenzhen to Huizhou via dongguan. In future, travel from Dongguan to Huizhou takes only 20 minutes by mtr. I heard that they will complete the project in 2011, but don't know how true.
Old 18-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster

1. Don't compare Huizhou with Dongguan. Both places have their own rules and practices. What you can get in Dongguan, you might not get in Huizhou. Please understand Dongguan has been molded by Hong Kong and Taiwan people for many years to meet foreigner's expectation. So anyone in Dongguan can have all the fun they want. To me, Huizhou is just like Dongguan 8 10 years ago. Put it this way, Dongguan is catered for foreigners, Huizhou is catered for local China and some foreigners stationed in Huizhou companies. So if you cannot find your partner for that night or the girls cannot meet your expectations is normal. But if you manage to get your ideal girl in Huizhou, you will understand the feeling that I said before.

2. If you are a 'lao wai' (westerner), please be a little patience when you in Huizhou. Not a lot of westerner in Huizhou. Most of them stay in high class hotel and only go to high end entertainment place. So not many girls in Huizhou got a chance to interact with westerners. Time and patience is really needed for them to accept, but once they can accept, you will find it worth. Don't worry that you cannot find a girl in Huizhou; I am there to help (but only when I am around). Soon I will post the name of the sauna and KTV that you can try. Of course, all these places I ever brought my non-Chinese friends there. If your luck is really down the drain, I can get ex-sauna girl or BBS girl (retired but not old) to accompany you.

3. In Huizhou, you don't expect to have a lifestyle like you are in Chang ping. Bring along your camera; there are many places of interest for you. There is small west lake, famous shopping street, Daya bay (seaside – 30 minutes by car), etc. If you want to get some cheap stuff, you can go to Yi wu shopping mall. It is building that sells all kinds of products in retail price. As I said earlier, must bargain to get the best price. At the end of the year (when the weather is getting cold), you can go for some outdoor activity such as mountain walking with nice scenery or hot spring. However, this activity have to book thru' local travel agency. It might be expensive if only 2-3 person going. This is because it is a half day trip (need to hire a transport, tour guide, lunch, and entrance fee). Ideally will be a group of 8-10 persons.

4. Lastly, I am not a tour agent. I can only give some guides and helps to those that are coming. List of things that I can do for you;

• Help you to book hotel stay (but only when I in Huizhou). Sorry, all my workers cannot speak English, unless you can speak Mandarin.

• Give you information which sauna and KTV that you can go. I can help you to book the room for KTV, but don't blame me if you don't enjoy there.

• Help you to get a girl if you are lonely that day. But don't blame if the girl is not up to your requirement.

• If I am around & free that day, I can fetch you from bus station and bring you around. Please kindly understand that I am just trying to help. I don't make a single penny from you, the hotel, the girl or the mommies in KTV. Moreover, I have my own business which is enough for me to have a good life there.

Points to take note:

• Huizhou is much safer than changping, but doesn't mean there is not danger. Keep low profile at all times. Make it a happy trip for yourself.

• In Huizhou, the Gong an (police) is quite efficient. This is because they are trying to get civilization city this year. If anything happen to you, you can easily find the police and they will help.

• All hotels in Huizhou are girl-friendly, but keep low profile. The Huizhou public thinking is still not as open as Dongguan. Be a good boy; enjoy all the fun with your girl in the room, not in the public.
Old 18-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Samster

In Huizhou, there are four KTV that are can par with Changping standard. The comments are based on my own view, don't flame me if we have different views. First, I drink a lot like fish. Second, I only play with beautiful, not normal looking girls.

1. Kande Hotel KTV, 3rd floor

• Price – most expensive among the four. Almost the same as changping standard.

• Girls – 2-5-8 for normal, 3-6-1 for model. I give 6/10 for overall girls look (I got very high expectation on girls look).

• Room – I give 8/10 (many cushions)

• Playable level – 80% of the girls can go out but I feel some of them quite proud (maybe because working in 5 star hotel? )

2. Jin Yu Hotel KTV (sorry I think is at 3rd floor)

• Price – 2nd expensive (sorry, paid by my friend, only know that 4 person paid about rmb 1200.)

• Girls. 2-5-8 for normal, 3-6-1 for model. I give 7.5 for overall girls look

• Room – I give 7/10

• Playable level – 50% of the girls can go out but most of the beautiful ones don't go out. (thanks to the Korean and Japanese)

3. Jin Huang KTV – the only KTV stand by itself

• Price – not so expensive (range 28 30 per beer)

• Girls – 2-5-8 for normal, 3-6-1 for model. I give 7/10 for overall girls look. Got flower street

• Room – I give 6.5/10 (a bit old)

• Playable level – 60% of the girls can go out but be careful, opposite the KTV is another KTV (high type). Don't go to the wrong entrance and don't follow your girls to opposite.

4. Jin se shi dai KTV, 4th floor in Jin Ye Hotel

• Price – I think is the cheapest (not more than 28 per bottle)

• Girls – 2-5-8 for normal, 3-6-1 for model. I give 7/10 for overall girls look. Got flower Street. Those who like kj, this is the place you must go.

• Room – I give 6/10 (old)

• Playable level – 60% of the girls can go out. So far the girls here are the most obedient because there is a very fierce mommy.

Please take note, all KTV in Huizhou city starts from 7.30pm, so enjoyed your dinner before you have fun. Don't be kiasu like you are in Changping KTV.
Old 18-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

shibaixian.. u the man!!!!! very valuable info!!!!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1