The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-03-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
kcsy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Tired of GQ? Exchange contact of ML without GQ

Bro joe, care to share contact please...
Old 20-03-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 15
joe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud of

I was having lunch near Mustafa and was feeling that my shoulder was aching, so decided to go for a quick massage nearby. Walk into a spa and decided to just try my luck, see if I will get a pretty ML. Went into room and waited and voila! A pleasant looking therapist came in. She is very chatting and also managed to soothe my aching shoulder. PM me if you want to exchange.
Old 20-03-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 19
Humga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_koh View Post
I was having lunch near Mustafa and was feeling that my shoulder was aching, so decided to go for a quick massage nearby. Walk into a spa and decided to just try my luck, see if I will get a pretty ML. Went into room and waited and voila! A pleasant looking therapist came in. She is very chatting and also managed to soothe my aching shoulder. PM me if you want to exchange.
Your inbox is full, tried to PM, but please do share if that's possible?
Old 20-03-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

joe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwifruitsour View Post
Wanted to thank bro joe_koh for this excellent recommendation. ML was pleasant looking, friendly, and did a good job easing my aches. She’s earning a clean, decent living.
Most welcome bro, glad you like her massage.
Old 20-03-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 12
Tallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud of

Any bro wanna share teasing massage with no gq? Tired of my playgrounds
Old 21-03-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
KillerForce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I want to thank Bro Joe, for giving me a contact even though I am a newbie and have nothing to exchange with him. The ML was pretty and very friendly. Her massage was up to standard and she managed to soothe my aching muscles. Will definitely rtm, to be have good massage by a beauty.
Old 21-03-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to all

Same here. Tired of playgorund . Looking for new places to try. Pm to exchange.

Teasing massage with no GQ please.
Old 21-03-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 12
Tallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud of

Any bro wanna exchange? Teasing with no gq pls
Old 21-03-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallboy86 View Post
Any bro wanna exchange? Teasing with no gq pls
Maybe you like to start your own thread to exchange?
Old 21-03-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Chum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any chance of sharing with newbie. I’m also looking out for good massage by pleasant looking MLs
Old 23-03-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerForce View Post
I want to thank Bro Joe, for giving me a contact even though I am a newbie and have nothing to exchange with him. The ML was pretty and very friendly. Her massage was up to standard and she managed to soothe my aching muscles. Will definitely rtm, to be have good massage by a beauty.
Most welcome bro, glad you like her massage.
Old 25-03-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -50 / Power: 0
Kent89 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

The spa near marsiling mrt don't have any gq. Reasonable massage.
Old 26-03-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_koh View Post
Bro can share ctc. Your box is full.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread