The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Re: wife and mistress

Bro Smoker your situation is similar to a friend of mine that happened many years ago .

Main differences the lady was a PRC KTV WL who made a lot of money and wanted my friend to divorce his wife and followed her and live happily in China. When my friend suggested to break off because he has 2 small kids and the lady is getting very sticky , the lady like most women threatened to commit suicide. She viewed his wife as the 3rd party.
The final straw was she called up my friend's wife and told her about their affair . Of course all hell broke loose.

My suggestions are:
1. Start if you haven't to be generous and nice to your wife's family - parents, siblings etc. Also do the same for your family and siblings because these people will back you up later.

2. Continue to meet up your GF because if you stop abruptly she will hit you back hard. Go out as usual for drinks and chit- chat but no sex. Slow talk and be nice. If possible go out with group of friends where she can meet up with other guys. As time goes meet up less often , hopefully she gets bored and look for some the other guys.

3. Be nice and considerate to your wife. Spend more time with her and the kids.

4. Finally when the time is right tell your GF that it's best she look for a better guy. Someone she deserves and can really love her. Give her some money as parting gift if she agreed.

5. Be prepared if she disagrees , goes ballistic and threatens to tell your wife. That's when you have to divulge to your wife what has happened - skip the gory details of sex- and do so with teary apologetic eyes. Pre-empt her what will happen.

6. Once this blows over be prepared that your every move to be scrutinized by your wife like a home-detainee . My friend suffered 3 years on guard by the wife even though she forgave him.

Hope this helps..
Old 11-03-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Red face Re: wife and mistress

My maternal side is Malaysian. I have plans to help you, pm me.
Old 11-03-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
widman01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Bro Smoker .....
6. Once this blows over be prepared that your every move to be scrutinized by your wife like a home-detainee . My friend suffered 3 years on guard by the wife even though she forgave him.

Hope this helps..
What happen after 3rd year?
Old 12-03-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by widman01 View Post
What happen after 3rd year?
The 3 years were hell for my friend. The wife insisted on a divorce but both side of the family dissuaded her saying that he was a responsible husband and father. It's just a moment of indiscretion. In fact she got 20% of the blame for not being caring enough

However the 3 years were terrible. Every mention of KTV, PRC girls or China he got insinuated by the wife who kept a tight rein on him. Everywhere he went the wife followed. After that few years things were better though the wife still kept one eye on him.

When the kids were more grown up he was back to his usual self self Leopards never change spots.
He still goes to KTVs albeit only for happy hours and goes home after that, unlike the last time when he drank till the wee hours.
If he fancies any WL he would bring her out in the afternoon for sexperience and pays her after that. No string attached, no GFE, no sweet talk, just sex and pay.

I guess the moral here is just play and pay especially if you are married.
Old 12-03-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
raw333333thirty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakatak View Post
Bro in my Opnion !!!
1st ... you Shaddup !! or Die Slowly becos everytime SBF kaki give you advise you will still think of negativity response .. How to solve problem ..
Mistake has been done ,,, Now rectify it ..

Who is your priority now ... Your wife / Family or Mistress ..
Worry more about them than your Mistress... Start to think about the Best interest of your family now -- Start to think of a Games Plan !!! A convincing Plan ...A contigency Plan in case , wife go Nuts !!! .. Plan how to subdue her mental ..Her anger .. her disappointment, her wish to slaughter you right here right Now !!!

Start to think of a Pathetic empathy script ... how it started ...WHY IT STARTED... reverse psychology .. Blame yourself ,,, Blame her most of the time ... You are only Human ... you are what a MAN made off ....You are addicted to Fresh Pussy !! since you are not getting anymore ...
Now that you Realised your Wife Pussy is still the best in the World...
Make her to come to senses ... for the sake of the Family and children .. About yr promise.. about the future of the children .. where is also responsible of your wrong doing ...

Lastly .... talk about your mistress and his intention .... Act innocent ... ask her opinion to solve the problem . Be a TEAM .. Make a Team .

Aiyah .. I am tired already ... write so much ... Later sure got negative repy from you ... Better dont ask next time ..if you always got an answer .. cannot this cannot that ... scare this scare that !!!
Please dont utter a word about Die la suicide la ,, I want to Prawn mee la ..
One technic is ... Get your Wife to Bed ...Take chinese herb , Vigra ,,, give her a rain of sweat ,,, dripped like a PUB host leakage and make her orgasm like never before ,,, before you pretend to drop to sudden sadness ..and you took it from there ... ( make sure you ejaculated )

just my opnion , if you ask !!!
chilled bro
i think this is the best advice i've seen so far
Old 13-03-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoker View Post
How to suddenly relocate overseas? I dont have that lobang to work overseas or financially strong to go overseas... and my only parent left here? If my wife and kids are not here.. i agree it would be easier.. but she knows her social media account and she still can message her. i am trying to stop her doing that... nicely can't.. nasty worse.....
She said she has nothing to lose... just want to play me to death
TS, Hope you won’t end up like this man https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/ga...-affair-victim
Old 14-03-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
TS, Hope you won’t end up like this man https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/ga...-affair-victim
OMG! Right in our backyard
Old 14-03-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
A bit off topic, anyway I think TS not coming back cos all the advice here is unacceptable to him anyway, but....

See that man, that kind of face, that kind of job also can get so many women wanting him, pass him money done more.

So if you insist a guy must have looks, or money in order to get a woman, you know where to shove it.
Old 15-03-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
A bit off topic, anyway I think TS not coming back cos all the advice here is unacceptable to him anyway, but....

See that man, that kind of face, that kind of job also can get so many women wanting him, pass him money done more.

So if you insist a guy must have looks, or money in order to get a woman, you know where to shove it.
Haha true!
Old 16-03-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2072 / Power: 7
milffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Bro Smoker your situation is similar to a friend of mine that happened many years ago .

Main differences the lady was a PRC KTV WL who made a lot of money and wanted my friend to divorce his wife and followed her and live happily in China. When my friend suggested to break off because he has 2 small kids and the lady is getting very sticky , the lady like most women threatened to commit suicide. She viewed his wife as the 3rd party.
The final straw was she called up my friend's wife and told her about their affair . Of course all hell broke loose.

My suggestions are:
1. Start if you haven't to be generous and nice to your wife's family - parents, siblings etc. Also do the same for your family and siblings because these people will back you up later.

2. Continue to meet up your GF because if you stop abruptly she will hit you back hard. Go out as usual for drinks and chit- chat but no sex. Slow talk and be nice. If possible go out with group of friends where she can meet up with other guys. As time goes meet up less often , hopefully she gets bored and look for some the other guys.

3. Be nice and considerate to your wife. Spend more time with her and the kids.

4. Finally when the time is right tell your GF that it's best she look for a better guy. Someone she deserves and can really love her. Give her some money as parting gift if she agreed.

5. Be prepared if she disagrees , goes ballistic and threatens to tell your wife. That's when you have to divulge to your wife what has happened - skip the gory details of sex- and do so with teary apologetic eyes. Pre-empt her what will happen.

Hope this helps..
ooo bro well organized and structured, you must have lot of experiences in handling the similar situation
Old 17-03-2019, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 11
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!

To ride on this thread, there’s a lady Friend who wanted to walk out of an affair at work but he will manage pull her back.

How to end things with him without being too obvious yet manage a ambicable working relationship.
Old 17-03-2019, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
it is a case of 不要钱的比较贵

it may be less hassle to go for ML/FL

fuck, pay and forget
agree too, cos both meet each others demand, simply headache n drama free haha
Old 17-03-2019, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
agree too, cos both meet each others demand, simply headache n drama free haha
But don't have the KC feel.
Piaking a married milf may be better
Old 09-05-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 22
flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!

Sorry your children have to suffer all this shit cos your cock itchy. No advice...all I can say is honesty is best policy. Come clean with yr wife. Otherwise you learn to be 007, double agent all your life.
Old 11-05-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
tomatosalad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A happy and sustainable relationship is when the wife keep an eye close if the husband is responsible for the family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1