The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 4
Lonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

dont know who zap me

"Lol date ml, tell forum, tell your mother or your friends and ask them"

of course i hv discussed w my family and also share with my fren as well. all of them disagreed as her previous profession is ML. but i hv 2 previous sg gf before and not successful. so i want to try a PRC. she cant communicate w me in english and i am learning chinese slowly.

my salary is 7k previously. my previous gf salary salary is around 6 to 7k too. they feel that i dun earn enough to start a family. so i got a lot pressure about this and end up we split. now my salary is around 9k. i just want to find someone that can be married and dun really care about her education. my gf only finish her primary school in china while i am holding MBA
Old 14-10-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Lonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magister View Post
Lol. U need to be clear what the heck u are looking for. Are you looking for a convenient gf, a fb or a wife?

First 2 then whatever floats your boat. Your feelings don't really mean squat. But if it's a wife you're looking for (putting aside the million reasons not to get in too deep with Ml) then it's time to start trusting her.

All relations will end in a big f disaster if you can't trust her, have to check hp, have to monitor constantly... What's the point at that time? Might as well get a robot sex doll
i want a wife not just gf and fb. i am trying too gain the trust more. i feel unsecure cos there are thing that she try to hide from me but end up i also get to know it.
Old 14-10-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
Depends on her age and what she provides u with other than company?

Any sex? If pay 3k no sex, why bother?
She does sound genuine by passing you her account and password. That alone is impressive, but of course she could have another account. Haha

There are so many things which you can do to check, but the more u think, the more insecure you become.
she is 27. we are like gf bf. f every time when there is chance. lol. if her room mate go out and nv come back, i will sleep in her appartment and f whole night till morning. lol
Old 14-10-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

My advise is leave her and lead a normal life bro.
I know it's easy said than done but for it's for the best.
It's tough to maintain a relationship with working ladies cos definitely you will feel insecure.
Unless ur willing to swallow the truth and ride the tough road ahead by all means do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyman87 View Post
i want a wife not just gf and fb. i am trying too gain the trust more. i feel unsecure cos there are thing that she try to hide from me but end up i also get to know it.
Old 14-10-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 3
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lonelyman87, if u r looking into real relationship (before married) money shouldn't be in the picture. If the girl start a relationship with u because of money , u should reconsider that. U r lucky that u get grid of the previous 2 gf.........

Paying money to girls is a transection.

Currently u are in a transection relationship.....to know if she really love u, try to act like u been retrench and u are unable to give her any allowance at all, see what's her reaction. If she still stay with u for 3 months (or more).....congrats....u found true love...but if after a few months she start to ignore u......good u finally see the true color.
Old 14-10-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maybe you will get better advices posting in the Matters of Heart sub-forum than here.

In your previous post, you were very clear what this world of ML is. What happened then?
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php...2&postcount=33

Don’t get too emotional, because you can’t differentiate the chemical, oxytocin secreted after repeated fucks with same girl vs having different ones. They made you feel love but it’s just chemistry.

Lastly, in the words of His Holiness Sammyboy, whores are for fucking not loving.
Old 14-10-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can propose to her and gauge her acceptance & reaction.

If she readily says "Yes, I want to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you", you can plan the wedding.

If she says "No", ask her reasons and concerns. It is up to you to accept her reason(s).

One area of concern in your relationship is your monthly $3K given to her.
Any love or sex relationship involving cash transactions does not last. Once the cash is no longer there, love/sex relationship may also disappear.

Frankly speaking, earning $3K doing normal job as a foreigner is good money. After deducting about $800 rental and $1.2K food/others expenditures, still can save $1K. Is your $3K extra allowance the main ingredient of the togetherness ?
Old 14-10-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

---------------------------

---------------------------

my salary is 7k previously. my previous gf salary salary is around 6 to 7k too. they feel that i dun earn enough to start a family. so i got a lot pressure about this and end up we split. now my salary is around 9k. i just want to find someone that can be married and dun really care about her education. my gf only finish her primary school in china while i am holding MBA
With your high earning salary and education qualification, go to those dating agencies and look for suitable partner (imho).
Old 14-10-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol with your salary, you can easily get yourself a foreign bride and save you from insecurity... If not, go the legit way of dating agencies
Old 14-10-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7697 / Power: 10
Zek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond repute

Every ML has their story coming SG to earn quick $$$. Some are in debt, some need $$$ to support their kids/husband/parents etc. First thing will be does she intend to settle down in SG? Got extra burdens that need you to support etc parents/kids in china and are you ready to commit?

Most of the ML are just here for short term work to earn quick $$$ enough to bring back and lead a better life.

Quote:
hi all,

want to seek your opinion and view. i had been w an ML for close to 9 months by now. i started when i was her regular then slowly we go deeper in relationship after 1 months later. after 4th month i decided that i dont want her to work as ML anymore so i asked her to quit. i told her i dun want her to touch other guy and do hj etc. she agreed and quit 1 month later after give the lady boss 1 month notice.

she is now working in beauty salon more for lady. her income of course drop to around 3k. and i also give her 3k so that she got steady income of 6k. i asked if that is enough. she told me it's good enough for her as her max income monthly is 6k plus as she is not very pretty and popular in that MP.

after few months, i still feel unsecure because i know that some of her customer still talking with her in wechat. i told her about it. then she stop using that wechat and pass the hp and account to me so that i dun feel unsecure. i can even read all the history but i know some may be deleted. now she said she dun even have fren beside her room mates and her ex colleague. should i return her wechat and her hp as she voluntarily give to me? inside has her 2 wechat account that she use for work previously and also her facebook and michat.

how do i stop this unsecure feeling? is 3k too much or too little? now i only spend time w her after work like twice weekly or during her rest day. other than that we do our own thing and dun really disturb each other. once awhile will meet up for lunch together and we talk on phone video call etc every day like bf and gf. do you guys think she is serious with me?
Old 14-10-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

I think only you can know if she is serious about this relationship. From what you mentioned, she has make significant contributions to the relationship. If i am her, she will also concerned if you go and find other ML since that was how you both know each other.
I don't know how old are you. If you are still less than 40 and with your earning power you can easily travel to China and explore the local ladies.
Old 14-10-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

@Lonelyman87
Rent a room or apartment n stay together then u see her true colour
Then u will have true feeling to carrying on the relationship or not
Old 14-10-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
I think only you can know if she is serious about this relationship. From what you mentioned, she has make significant contributions to the relationship. If i am her, she will also concerned if you go and find other ML since that was how you both know each other.
I don't know how old are you. If you are still less than 40 and with your earning power you can easily travel to China and explore the local ladies.
She has give up potential high earning job as her frens are making 10k to 15k now. She has concern too but I let her read my wechat too but she seldom do that. i am mid 30

Last edited by Lonelyman87; 14-10-2021 at 03:52 PM.
Old 14-10-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
@Lonelyman87
Rent a room or apartment n stay together then u see her true colour
Then u will have true feeling to carrying on the relationship or not
At first i want to bring her to stay w me at home but my parent object. Then we hv decided to stay together mid this month. We rented a room at sophia area then see how. But my mom decided to let her stay w us while my dad stil not happy w arrangement.
Old 14-10-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Lol with your salary, you can easily get yourself a foreign bride and save you from insecurity... If not, go the legit way of dating agencies
one of my gf came from dating agency. her condition before marry me is my salary must all go to her account. then she will give me $1000 for my allowance monthly. after few round nego she said if i dun do that she wont feel secure to marry me. then i decided to give up all together. then she came back say dun need already. but i already decided. so we separated due to that
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1