The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pipeline90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Alots of SYT joint

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSYTSeeker View Post
One night i went into JB for makan n top up petrol alone... i was sooo bored and tired so wanted to find a place for supper... drive drive till a quite open place then spotted this stall... park my car n went for my supper lo. so while waiting for my drink and food, my eyes was doing a radar screening... then aft some time i realize quite a nos of STY keep walking in n out from that spot... aft my supper i go to toilet n saw there are actually a joint there.... so i KPO walk there to find out... OKT drag me to inside... to my surprise it was something like sg fish tank kinda... n my 2nd surprise was like WOW machiam in SEC sch lo... to be frankly that standing was ike 7-9 STY n i at least reject 1-2 nia... i scan for more playful n mischief kinda.. n i spotted one cos she quite short. then choice her n OKT ask me to pay counter $$$

Name: shorty (fake)
Boob: B+ (not for boob lover)
French kiss: yes, she love kissin n her moan make me KO in less then 60sec lo... to be frank, i have start drill then i about to come already.
BBBJ: yes. can tell she is greenhorn lai
Fingering: yes, tat when she wet the bed quite a big catch...
Pussy: wet and tight
Gfe: yes 11/10
Time keeper: she doesnt have time management...
RFT:

then we went to shower together, as usual i went out 1st wipe myself and wanted to put on my own clothes, then she stop me and ask me lied down on bed as she want to massage me finish she ask me lied on the bed as still hv alot of time la... she start massage me till OKT call her from outsidew saying someone looking for her...then quickly put on my clothes n time check... you guys guess how long i spend inside? 1hr 40mins... woow song song koad jur lo

overall, I found she is sincere, very accommodative, willing to try different style and caring about how I feel.
i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem
HI bro, care to share the contact and location pls
Old 11-04-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
stealthmonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
One night i went into JB for makan n top up petrol alone... i was sooo bored and tired so wanted to find a place for supper... drive drive till a quite open place then spotted this stall... park my car n went for my supper lo. so while waiting for my drink and food, my eyes was doing a radar screening... then aft some time i realize quite a nos of STY keep walking in n out from that spot... aft my supper i go to toilet n saw there are actually a joint there.... so i KPO walk there to find out... OKT drag me to inside... to my surprise it was something like sg fish tank kinda... n my 2nd surprise was like WOW machiam in SEC sch lo... to be frankly that standing was ike 7-9 STY n i at least reject 1-2 nia... i scan for more playful n mischief kinda.. n i spotted one cos she quite short. then choice her n OKT ask me to pay counter $$$

French kiss: yes, she love kissin n her moan make me KO in less then 60sec lo... to be frank, i have start drill then i about to come already.
RFT:

then we went to shower together, as usual i went out 1st wipe myself and wanted to put on my own clothes, then she stop me and ask me lied down on bed as she want to massage me finish she ask me lied on the bed as still hv alot of time la... she start massage me till OKT call her from outsidew saying someone looking for her...then quickly put on my clothes n time check... you guys guess how long i spend inside? 1hr 40mins... woow song song koad jur lo

overall, I found she is sincere, very accommodative, willing to try different style and caring about how I feel.
i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem
Bro, don’t mind share the location? Tot of going tonight.
Old 13-04-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Raybender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

RFT:

i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem
Bro can share location? Will post fr, thanks in advance
Old 13-04-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
OriginalSam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOriginalSam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, can share ctc? thanks in advance
Old 14-04-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

Bro can share location?
Old 15-04-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all

Bro can share location and damage?
Old 19-04-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Please PM me the contacts! Will go by next month and give field report here!
Old 20-04-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
IlikeSYT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIlikeSYT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can share contact/location? Thanks.
Old 21-04-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Lusty08 is Cool - loads of Potential
Sure bro!

WhatsApp:+60134164081
Wechat: FantasyJb

Quote:
Originally Posted by zekesage View Post
Care to share contact bro?
Old 21-04-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
dreamerz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro. Cintact. Pls
Old 22-04-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fame19877 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unipaint View Post
Sorry for the later FR, to repay MrSYTSeeker for sharing, I'm going to write a detailed FR for this SYT joint. Went there a few weeks ago, and I must say the OKT there is a really friendly bro. He really provide sincere recommendation, must say if I can I will treat him to a drink.

This joint is more of a massage joint rather than those Spa facilities kind. So start off with selection then proceed to the room to strip down to your birthday suit, then go out and shower. After a quick shower, proceed back to the room for a quick back massage. To my surprise, the massage is actually quite good but the rest is quite SOP. Turn around for a quick BBBJ, then caps on and start the FJ. After a good pumping, we lied down and cuddle to chit chat.

Grab from Sentral JB
ETA: ~15mins(No Traffic)
Dmg: ~6RM

Looks: 8/10(Really cute SYT)
Figure: 8.5/10(A little tummy(acceptable) unless you want those flat/abs kind of stomach then this may not be for you)
Boobs: B/C cup
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: YES, definitely yes.

Cons: There is no toilet attached to the room, so have to wrap around in towel and walk across to the shower room. So not for Bros who are shy or prefer privacy kind.

PS: While we are cuddling then she mentioned that she has been crying the whole day cause her grandfather just pass away. Make me feel like an asshole sia, just wanna hug her and tell her everything will be okay. My next visit will buy something to cheer her up.
Bro can pm location? Thanks
Old 22-04-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sengsensei is Cool - loads of Potential
Bro Pm location pls
Old 22-04-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
ariesguyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fame19877 View Post
Bro can pm location? Thanks
Hello pal please share location & contact. Thanks!
Old 25-04-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1476 / Power: 7
Kid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud of

Bro please share location. Are the girls chinese or viet?
Old 25-04-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro can pm location?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1