The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 9
yenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Spa with body wash service?

Tried in Melbourne before when I was outstation for work

It was expensive though!

Any bros who know such a lobang in sg, pls PM me
Old 20-05-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt SG has such service in shop unless it's those freelance ML operating out of private residence.
Old 21-05-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 21
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

No such kind of service in Establish shop in Singapore.
The nearest place I got this service is in Batam. I went to Delta spa in nagaya hill and booked 3 hours. The 1st 1.5 hours are normal massage with some teasing, it then followed by a body scrub, afterwhich the ML will wipe off the debris from your body then lead you to the bath tub. While in the bath tub, she will rinse and clean you with with shower gel. Finally wipe dry, back to the massage mat, she will massage your balls and end with a HJ.
All this in the package, quite ex in Batam Standard.This is a full facilities spa with pool, sauna and TV room. It also provides free snacks.It was about 560k Indr for 3 hours during 2013 period. Not sure whether it is still in operation
Old 21-05-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
dlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please share contact please!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1