The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2013, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 20
seekweekia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseekweekia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Poor man chiong hang flower joint - my experience

Hello brudders,

I chiong hang flower joint for many years now so hope can give tips to all brudders and maybe get tips also.

Before you are mistaken, I am not a rich man and I am not trying to show off. I am only earning normal salary maybe $3K plus. I am also not very handsome (but also not ugly). Just normal looking guy. I just want to share how I up some singers at hfj even though I am not rich. Some of you might think I am cheapskate the way I do things, then money is probably not big problem for you and you will not need my tips. So please don't flame me.

But hopefully, maybe some brudders reading this can also give their own tips, so that poor people like me can also enjoy more without spending too much money

Number one - Never go to wel-known hfj. There are many hfj in Singapore. Look for those that are not well-known. The less well-known, the better. This way, you don't need to fight flower with other rich customers. How to find them? This one you have to do your own homework and reccee yourself.

Number two - Always sit down and enjoy all the signers performance before you hang flower. The best is during the 大排唱. This way, you will not waste money on a singer that is target by another customer. I usually wait for the 大排唱 to see which singers don't have flower. Then I will hang for the one without flower that I like most. After the singer sit with you, chat with her and make jokes but never never never ask her to go hotel with you the first time you meet her. If you feel got chemistry, then keep going back to this same hfj and don't waste time or money at another hfj.

Number three - Never hang flower to anyone other than your target singer. Even if another singer come and sit with you on her own and you joke with her, don't hang flower. The other singers will start to see that you have only one target and leave you alone. But you will ask, then what if your signer sit with another table. Then you sit a lone? That is why I say must choose a not well-known hfj. Usually, the ones I got to have only 3 or 4 tables (9ncluding my own table). That is why very little competition.

Number four - Always set an amount you will spend. I always try not hang more than $100 ($50 each time). Again, because the hfj I go to are not well-known, they will be happy when you hang flower and not look down on you. Just make sure that you go down once or twice a week to the same hfj to hang flower to the same singer. This way the managers and waiters will know your habit and not bother you. That is why I suggested that you should not got to other hfj.

Number five - Try to take the singer out for supper if you have time or money. If not, at least send the singer home. Give her a kiss on the lips but never never ask her for sex. By the third time you go to the hfj, ask the singer out for supper. During supper you can sian her and suggest go to hotel later. But be careful how you ask. Don't ask directly if she want to go hotel with you. Say you are lonely and want her company and privacy. My experience is that 70% of time she will agree and she should not be asking you for money for sex. After that, you can go back to the same hfj and support the same singer and enjoy the wonderful sex.

I need to say that my plan is not foolproof. Sometimes it might not work so really depend on luck as well. But for me, I use to try it at this hfj that I go to and even after my singer go back China, I sian another singer using the same trick. Then when the second singer go back China, I sian a third singer using this trick.

But that said, some people will ask, why waste time? Why don't just ask the singer upfront for sex? My experience (and I also paid tuition fees to find out) is that most singers will not agree to sex the first time they meet you. Need time and chemistry. But you will also say, geylang cheaper right? No need to waste money hang flower and waste time go back so many times. I agree but that is not my preferred way to chiong.

Anyway, I hope my tips are useful to brudders who want to chiong hfj on budget. Please also share you tips if you have any, so that I can also learn.
Old 11-08-2013, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3744 / Power: 17
formula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Poor man chiong hang flower joint - my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekweekia View Post
Hello brudders,

I chiong hang flower joint for many years now so hope can give tips to all brudders and maybe get tips also.

Anyway, I hope my tips are useful to brudders who want to chiong hfj on budget. Please also share you tips if you have any, so that I can also learn.
bro thanks for the tips, never cheong hfj as also poor man, learn lot from you. pity i no power to up you, u r really senior here
Old 11-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
juker88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Poor man chiong hang flower joint - my experience

thanks for sharing. That is unique way of chionging.
Old 11-08-2013, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19045 / Power: 20
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, this is very good tips. Will try next time....sort of bored with KTV with escalating prices & no return of investment!
Old 11-08-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

up you bro seekweekia
Old 11-08-2013, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 23
oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!

Up you too, bro.
Old 11-08-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
space1sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Poor man chiong hang flower joint - my experience

Quote:
Hello brudders,

Number four - Always set an amount you will spend. I always try not hang more than $100 ($50 each time). Again, because the hfj I go to are not well-known, they will be happy when you hang flower and not look down on you. Just make sure that you go down once or twice a week to the same hfj to hang flower to the same singer. This way the managers and waiters will know your habit and not bother you. That is why I suggested that you should not got to other hfj.

Number five - Try to take the singer out for supper if you have time or money.

Hi seekweekia
very well written from your experiences...I understand your main criteria as it is the same like mine. This is called a GF feeling creating a 'relationship' is much more challenging to one's grow than just a casual event for the moment .
I don't cheong much in HFJ as i am average joe, however i do go to such place searching for a temp. soul-mate if i could put it this way.
Psychologically, both male and female have the same thinking , you need a feel rather than just a hole to fulfill, in order to cum satisfy.

Perhaps one day we could arrange for a session .
thanks for a sincere write up.
Old 11-08-2013, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
mann3073 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

that's interesting share. just like finding a new gf.
Old 11-08-2013, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

ups you too bro, good practice and tips
Old 12-08-2013, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula1 View Post
bro thanks for the tips, never cheong hfj as also poor man, learn lot from you. pity i no power to up you, u r really senior here
Lol u r a power 5 bro!
Old 12-08-2013, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 16
suzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of light

good tips. up u bro
Old 12-08-2013, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hjjg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for advice. Now I know better, hopefully luck change for better too. :P
Old 12-08-2013, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 16
ActAct is one of the Best!ActAct is one of the Best!ActAct is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hello brudders,

Thanks for the tips.

Have PM you for the location of the hfj.

Thanks

I am not into collecting points, I only want to have “yee fatt fatt”, do not up me if my points is more than 288.

Bros who wants points, pls PM me. No need to up me back unless i am below 288

Thank you
Old 12-08-2013, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
happybuns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share! Up you!
Old 12-08-2013, 11:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 0
jacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to behold

Finally HFJ is alive again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1