The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 11-07-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
What i hear from the girls (who read the news) in btm is that indo gov has set aside x trillions of rp to distribute to its ppl during covid but only less than 20% reach them.
The government relief package is give out sembako (worth PR 350k) + cash Rp 250k, make up to Rp600k to each registered family/household, for 3 occasions/batchs. Total Rp1.8juta for the 3 occasions.

Sembako refer to nine essential culinary ingredients: rice, sugar, eggs, meat, flour, corn, fuel, cooking oil and salt.

But often not all the 9 items and cash were received. Mostly just a small amount of essential culinary given. Depend on the district head / Pak RT.

Many ppl in batam living alone, without a core family / not origin from batam / did not registered with Pak RT with KK (kartu keluarga) on their stay, will not received the relief package. Coz will not count as a residents of that district, even living in that district, (没报户口).
Old 11-07-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Hahahah, that guy still exist???
He upgraded, now driving a 7 seater Toyota Avanza
Old 11-07-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
What is this? Reopen borders? I don't think Singaporeans are not allowed to go to batam....but the 14 days quarantine that deters people going...Batam should let us stay more than 1 month...then they will decide to go or not....
has to be responsible. if kena come back spread we cannot afford another CB.
SG was too soft in the early stage of covid and did not close border early that's why so jialat.
Old 11-07-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
SG was too soft in the early stage of covid and did not close border early that's why so jialat.
No really, the Covid19 situation was nicely controlled until the government decided to compensate the foreign workers (FWs) 100S$ daily if they are infected with Covid19. This resulted in a explosion of Covid19 cases among the FWs, an infection rate of >30% as compared to 0.3% in the general community. As long as these FWs are quarantined and released when they are tested ok, we should have no problem.

Just wait to see the final number of Covid19 cases here when all FWs are tested in another two months.
Old 11-07-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
There wouldn't be another CB. SG already in dying state. 100B, how to recover? Economy cannot go full throttle, how to return the 100B? Now, Sg will have to co-living with the covid virus for now until vaccine is make available to all.
Old 13-07-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

The Square's live band can now perform in Galang

https://www.batamnews.co.id/berita-6...-di-batam.html
Old 15-07-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Counting my annual leaves and my off-in-lieu now,hehehe...those who knew me would know, i can afford months of "not-at-work" from work. Or maybe just use the hotel room as my office,hehehe...

But i have to plan it in a way that those annual leave gets reset back to normal once i use it. So it dont get down to zero after i use it.
Put me in the Q list too.

Quote:
Every precaution i could thought of has its strength and weakness. Understand each method's strength and its weaknesses, before i could use other ways to cover its weakness.
UVc is good nw because the corona virus just went airborne!!

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...se-says-expert

Most facts are from some expert scientist who holds evidence of the virus being airborne.
Old 15-07-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 9
Mews is a splendid one to beholdMews is a splendid one to beholdMews is a splendid one to beholdMews is a splendid one to beholdMews is a splendid one to beholdMews is a splendid one to beholdMews is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
No really, the Covid19 situation was nicely controlled until the government decided to compensate the foreign workers (FWs) 100S$ daily if they are infected with Covid19. This resulted in a explosion of Covid19 cases among the FWs, an infection rate of >30% as compared to 0.3% in the general community. As long as these FWs are quarantined and released when they are tested ok, we should have no problem.

Just wait to see the final number of Covid19 cases here when all FWs are tested in another two months.
I also heard that some of these workers tried to be infected with it so that don't have to work and still get paid and free meals and treatment.
Old 15-07-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Most facts are from some expert scientist who holds evidence of the virus being airborne.
Actually the article you cite says:
"Airborne transmission unlikely to be big driver of Covid-19, says expert"
and explains what and why.
Nothing new, however.
Old 16-07-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mews View Post
I also heard that some of these workers tried to be infected with it so that don't have to work and still get paid and free meals and treatment.
Did you hear that in USA recently some stupid folks, mainly students apparently convinced by the Word of Trump & Associates that COVID is not such a serious threat (or is even a hoax), are organizing "COVID parties", where one is known to be sick and the others bet money, which goes to the first who gets infected.

There is no limit to stupidity.

Last edited by Black Page; 17-07-2020 at 12:29 AM.
Old 17-07-2020, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Batam - Batam City Covid19 task force team released 4 cured patients Thursday, July 16, 2020. Today there is no confirmation of the addition of new cases in Batam.

Cumulative cases are at 267 with a cure rate of 231 cases, as many as 12 cases have died. With the recovery of these 4 patients, there are currently 24 positive patients with Coona-19 corona in Batam City

In the daily recapitulation of the Gugas team, from the swab test chart there are currently 10 swab samples awaiting test results. The potential for additional cases is the results that will come out later.

Since the Covid19 case was first discovered in March 2020, the task force team through BTKL-PP has tested 2,577 swab samples to date. This means that the 2,300 samples examined were negative.

At present a number of locations in Batam are spelled out in the green zone. This can be seen from the distribution map of Covid-19 in Batam.

A number of patients in care were residents of Batu Ampar (3 people), Batu Aji (4 people), Sagulung (6 people), Bengkong (4 people), Lubuk Baja (7 people).

Batam City Task Force Team.

Other subdistricts currently have no positive status of Covid19 patients, even Batam City Subdistrict which has the most cumulative cases of Covid which is 70 cumulative cases, reportedly there are no citizens who are patients at this time, the article 66 patients previously recovered and 4 cases died.

The Daily Chairman of the Batam City Covid-19 Task Force for the Acceleration of Handling, Amsakar Achmad said that so far the handling of Covid-19 was able to be controlled. In fact, he said, seven sub-districts have become green zones because there are no more positive patients.

"Thank God, this is all our hard work. Hopefully the other five sub-districts will also become green zones, ”said Amsakar during a friendly meeting with the people of Galang District, Thursday (07/16/2020).

To make all sub-districts in Batam enter the green zone, he said, of course more intensive treatment must be done so that the remaining patients recover soon. In addition, residents were also asked to remain vigilant so that the transmission of Covid-19 could be stopped. "Keep implementing the health protocol. This is our shield so that it is not infected, "he said.

To note, as many as seven districts in Batam have entered the Covid-19 green zone. The seven districts included in the green zone are Bulang, Galang, Belakangpadang, Batamkota, Nongsa, Seibeduk, and Sekupang. While six other districts are still in the yellow zone.

"Five yellow zone districts, because there are still patients in care, for Batuampar District there are still three patients, four Batuaji people, six Sagagong people, four Bengkong people, and seven Lubukbaja people," he said
Old 17-07-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Scaring. This fan is conveying a continuous air flow from up down right straight to the face, thus conveying many more air (and potentially infected droplets) in dangerous vicinity of the potential entry points (mouth and nose).
The toy arrived, but i think its useless. It only works with direct sunlight.

Its now a white elephant. Any, paying a few dollars to just try it out. I win some, i fail some. UV is good, air sanitizing on ULV fogging is just as good.Face mask would be must-have (and must-wear). So mean time, i am just keep as that,hehehe...as nothing else works better.

Better to be safe,then sorry.

I am sure everyone knows, once you got the virus...a vaccine would not be as useful (comparing to those who hasnt got it yet).

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Again definition "essential" depend on individual.
I tried buying something from Batam 2 months ago (May 2020) and it took a little more than a month to reach Singapore (reached around end of June 2020). The whole deal took longer than i try to buy from China (about between 1 week to 12 days).

I am so used to buying my daily necessities (in batam) and surprisingly, there are few things ONLY Indonesia has it. Singapore dont.

Lasegar and Larutan Cap Kaki Tiga,hehehe...

So no choice, can only order from online. Cost 2 to 4 times the usual price compared to Batam.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 17-07-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Even though, zero cases in batam, we are not allowed to enter batam, unless have a kitas, and the 14 days lockup....
We may have to forget about batam, and wait for the vaccine.
Those without the kitas, have to leave by end of the month....
Old 18-07-2020, 06:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
Even though, zero cases in batam, we are not allowed to enter batam, unless have a kitas, and the 14 days lockup....
We may have to forget about batam, and wait for the vaccine.
Those without the kitas, have to leave by end of the month....
Actually Covid-19 situation in Singapore is much serious than most Asean countries, although Indonesia has more cases than Singapore, but Indonesia only has 304 cases per 1 million population while Singapore has 8108 cases per 1 million population, Indonesia is 2648 times bigger than Singapore, even Batam alone is twice as big as Singapore, so chances to get infected with Covid-19 in Singapore is actually much higher than in Batam and other part of Indonesia. So I believe that the main reason for Singapore government reluctant to allow Singaporean for going to Batam for short trip is not mainly because of pandemic, this is just excuse. I believe the main reason is because service sector in Singapore has been hit hard by the pandemic, especially during CB period, so the government does not want Singaporean to spend money overseas. As tourists from overseas can't come into Singapore at the moment, service sector currently heavily dependent on local consumption to survive, if the government allow Singaporean for going to Batam or JB now, it will be another hit to local service sector, more retailers will be out of business. So even vaccine is available now, Singaporean would still won't be allowed for travelling overseas for holiday until lical service sector has recover substantially, I predict that this won't be happening until 2023. So expect long waiting time. By that time, Batam would be totally different, Balai will be dead, like another Batu.
Old 18-07-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Today if anyone ask me what the odds of catching the coronavirus comparing Batam and Singapore. I would say Batam is safer than Singapore. Common sense, Singapore is so congested (try peak hours on public transport,malls etc) and Batam has way much lesser congestion. Same piece of land area, with about 4 to 5 times lesser people. The number of non-Singaporean and non-PRs in Singapore is already more than the whole Batam's population,hehehe...
LOLOLOLOL.....u r so damn rite nw.....lol

little bit common sense go long way sia....u reli can go work as pt-time fortune teller liao....lol

i agree btm safer 2.....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...se-says-expert

tis 1 mus agn use common sense liao....lol...

got 'expert' say face mask no useful against cockvid wen it first starts first few mths....lol

got expert say cockvid no human 2 human spread during start....onli say aerosol spread later on....lol...even go 2 create sm new cheena word tat cannot be found in ani cheena dicktionary call wat 'qi nong jiao chuan bo'....lol

nw this veri same EXPERTS say can human 2 human spread by air borne but is not a big driver of cockvid-19....lol.

i use my ownself kar cheng 2 tink aso knw la....how can air borne transmission virus spread b less contract transmissive than aerosol spread....lol....

i tink i aso got read sm where, on-surface contract of the virus aso not veri high....lol....like tat means wat?

airborne spread no a big driver 2 contracting the cockvid-19....on-surface contact aso the same....lol...onli aerosol spread of the virus is???

& no 4get hor....aerosol spread aka 'qi rong jiao chuan bo' is a newly invented verse hor.....previously no found in ani dicktionary one lei....lol

so sm time read news aso mus use common sense de. No wonder mani ppl read tose news until their ownself countries got so mani cockvid cases. Result of too much science facts, & too little common senses engaged.

wait a min, tere got 1 canadian guy in canada who say 'wear mask will bound 2 make u sick'....lol.... at 1.14 of vid. So much education, so little common sense.

i post the vid is no racist hor, jus wan bring a message is wear mask no make anybodi sick de.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1