The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2002, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wild Party

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
bro phenom, at least GL Cup got no kelong .... only cunt long .. hee hee

Yes,yes...cunt long long and balls round round.

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 22-06-2002, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Tommy's Secret Weapons

Today GL has very few gals working but looking at the sign in book at HQ, the list is quite long with some names I had not cum across ... looks like Tommy is recommending his Secret Weapons again.

Friday's (21/6/02) party gals include; ping ping, hello kitty, AA, Boss (or Best, cannot read the hand writing), sammei, T one, sugar, mei yee, derby, ai lee, mimi, helen, kelly, pinky, mun mun, 2 yukis and some chinese names that I don't know how to read.

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 22-06-2002, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KID278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tommy's Secret Weapons

Quote:
Today GL has very few gals working but looking at the sign in book at HQ, the list is quite long with some names I had not cum across ... looks like Tommy is recommending his Secret Weapons again.

Friday's (21/6/02) party gals include; ping ping, hello kitty, AA, Boss (or Best, cannot read the hand writing), sammei, T one, sugar, mei yee, derby, ai lee, mimi, helen, kelly, pinky, mun mun, 2 yukis and some chinese names that I don't know how to read.
yupz bro cuntking, keep the list going.....like I say it generates flavours.....hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.
.....Signing off from a foreign land
Old 22-06-2002, 10:11 AM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
GL 150 Name List

bro kid, if this goes on I can compile a GL 150 name list ... hee hee

however I wonder if it is right for us to look into the sign in books? If I am at HQ for a long period of time, I can observe the gals and ask their names myself but yesterday I totally depended on the sign in book as most of the gals cum before I was there

Quote:
Originally posted by KID278

yupz bro cuntking, keep the list going.....like I say it generates flavours.....hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 22-06-2002, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 23
6969 is a splendid one to behold6969 is a splendid one to behold6969 is a splendid one to behold6969 is a splendid one to behold6969 is a splendid one to behold6969 is a splendid one to behold
It is Open

So Tommy opens after such a long time, I must make a trip down soon.
Old 22-06-2002, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 23
killer has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant future
Re: It is Open

Quote:
Originally posted by 6969
So Tommy opens after such a long time, I must make a trip down soon.
me too me too
Old 22-06-2002, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KID278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150 Name List

Quote:
bro kid, if this goes on I can compile a GL 150 name list ... hee hee

however I wonder if it is right for us to look into the sign in books? If I am at HQ for a long period of time, I can observe the gals and ask their names myself but yesterday I totally depended on the sign in book as most of the gals cum before I was there

bro cuntking, yupz, you will have a list but quite difficult to get all....hehehe......

actually there is nothing very wrong looking into the sign in book.....it is just a registration book for the convenience of okts and uncle sam for tracking purposes....details you should know from T...better not discuss in public....nonetheless it is a previlege and so long as you dont abuse it....looking at names should be alright....hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.
.....Signing off from a foreign land
Old 22-06-2002, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
freddymac is Cool - loads of Potential
Ai Lee

Hi folks,

been reading this forum for a while already. Thought that it was abt time for me to contribute, so heres my virgin FR.

Gal: Ai Lee
Where: Tommy's (1612)

Got there around 8pm+. Saw some dudes watching the germany-US match. If you guys are from the forum, a big belated HI to u.

ok, on to the gal. I had asked for Pinky, but was told she had finished for the nite, damn! Shot off a few more names but all not working, bladdy suay man. So ask Tommy to recc one like PInky. Turned out to be Ai Lee....Who? anyways, just go lah.
first impression: ok la, wont vomit. but face a bit square. but i thought...see body first then judge. went into room, stripped n chked out her bod. hmm not bad, nice tits B+ n a nice handful. but hips a bit big n butt a bit saggy. overall assessment: 5.5/10 (body)
did the SOP bath, n straight to bed. the action began, she did the full body ccatbath, but nothing to shout abt, i was hard for awhile, then became a bit nuar. luckily she got the point n started the BBBJ. BJ - suction soft to mid, quite a standard BJ, she doesnt look at u wif slutty eyes (my ex-gf used to do that, fkg shiok!) rating: 5/10 (BBBJ).
getting bored, i pushed her off and got her to lay down, n started servicing her! he he...played wif her tits, they were nice n soft and started moving down.... eventually got down to the "tunnel of love", it was quite nice, neat & no fat lips, cant stand that! spread her open to get a good look at "le hole". gave her a nice eating out with her moaning to kingdom come. she was quite wet by now and i also beh tahan. shucked on a condom and slowly penertrated. shiok man! she wasnt very tight, but it was good enuff for me. started off missionary (my fave), got her legs up high. changed to doggy, then spoon, then back to missionary. funny thing is, i couldnt cum! pump like mad, i was going like a jackrabbit in heat but just couldnt....wat the fk! finally gave up.... ripped off my condom n told her that i wanted to cum on her tits. she gave me a sly smile n said ok. a couple of wanks later, and i almost drowned the poor girl in the cum. whoo hoo, i just lay down on the bed...shacked out. FJ rating: 6/10, she was quite accomodating, allow many positions.

My overall assessment: 6/10
RTF: no. personal reasons. she doesnt really appeal to me. BTW, no ass rim provided.
Old 22-06-2002, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
CuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hi bro Freddymac,

A good FR considering this is your virgin posting. By the way, maybe you should try Pinky either earlier in the day or next week. Gals that usually just come back from their one month break tend to take it easy the ffirst few days they are back. That is, they will usually finish work quite early. Also, there is a tendency to fall sick this period too.

I will probably call her next week though. Have alwaays liked her coz she is very attentive and personal to the customer. Asked me for my name the very 1st time I tried her and still remembers it after some time. Makes a person feel as if he is just not a number, but has a special place in her mind. BTW, I just love her riding on me. She ddoes the woman on top position a lot better than most gals and she wont tire that easily. Damn, making myself horny only.
Old 22-06-2002, 12:55 PM
Samster

Re: Ai Lee

hi bro freddymac, so you were there last night during the match.

Yes we were there and I am the only one of the two that took USA .... yankees cannot shoot lah.

Good Fr ... See you around.

Quote:
Originally posted by freddymac
Hi folks,

been reading this forum for a while already. Thought that it was abt time for me to contribute, so heres my virgin FR.

Gal: Ai Lee
Where: Tommy's (1612)

Got there around 8pm+. Saw some dudes watching the germany-US match. If you guys are from the forum, a big belated HI to u.

Old 22-06-2002, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ddt^ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Ai Lee

Quote:
hi bro freddymac, so you were there last night during the match.

Yes we were there and I am the only one of the two that took USA .... yankees cannot shoot lah.

Good Fr ... See you around.

bro cuntking

today going down or not? i guess its all good for world cup and GL cup huh?

ddt^
Old 22-06-2002, 02:05 PM
Samster

Today

bro ddt, I don't think I will be down (no so soon anyway .. hee hee).... still not sure to take Spain or Korea? Some of the brothers are there liao.

Quote:
Originally posted by ddt^

bro cuntking

today going down or not? i guess its all good for world cup and GL cup huh?

ddt^

Old 22-06-2002, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Today

Quote:
bro ddt, I don't think I will be down (no so soon anyway .. hee hee).... still not sure to take Spain or Korea? Some of the brothers are there liao.

I thought nobody are there, so go home and watch WC liao.
Old 22-06-2002, 02:31 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Today

wa liao, bro ming ... hq where got no one .... our brother take break from posting but never break from partying one lah ... hee hee

I take Spain, kelong Korea also may not score ..... Spain go go goal!

Quote:
Originally posted by ming

I thought nobody are there, so go home and watch WC liao.

Old 22-06-2002, 03:23 PM
Samster

bro cutebuns, horny then go hq party lah .... waiting for your solid solid FR.

Quote:
Originally posted by CuteBuns
Hi bro Freddymac,

A good FR considering this is your virgin posting. By the way, maybe you should try Pinky either earlier in the day or next week. Gals that usually just come back from their one month break tend to take it easy the ffirst few days they are back. That is, they will usually finish work quite early. Also, there is a tendency to fall sick this period too.

I will probably call her next week though. Have alwaays liked her coz she is very attentive and personal to the customer. Asked me for my name the very 1st time I tried her and still remembers it after some time. Makes a person feel as if he is just not a number, but has a special place in her mind. BTW, I just love her riding on me. She ddoes the woman on top position a lot better than most gals and she wont tire that easily. Damn, making myself horny only.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1