The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of
Re: brothers here who are earning high income

For those who are earning middle to low income, a piece of advise for you all. Alot of times we come across good business opportunities but they require us to pump in alot of capital and obviously us regular folk dont have that kind of spare cash lying around. What i suggest and what im doing now is to go and learn a money making skill that has to do with the stock market or FX or commodities, these are the easiest platforms for those of us with small capital to grow our small money into big money.

Of course be smart la dont expect to get rich overnite , it takes time and usually about 5 to 10 years of time for your money to grow.

If you really cannot take out $100 dollars to open a trading account then i suggest you look back at your life and make changes from there. First is always start with bad habits and bad friends, remove those from your life that only bring you down and hang out with those that bring you up. Of course you cant do anything about family members, the best you can do is to keep your distance from them or learn to live well below your means.

Alot of people that are rich didnt live like a rich man when they earn alot, they live like their a student in secondary school and forcefully save alot of their income until they can use that money to earn them money.

just a 2 cents from a average guy living a average life.
Old 25-10-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
lsecretl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

37 with 2 kids. last year was 220+ dont consider myself as high income, probably a middle income family and dont really have to choose between bonk and food, of course i dont go for those 500+ SGD golden pussy lol, everything looks nice and shiny before you shoot, but once you shoot it is all dull.

I would say health matters more, you make a mil a month but cannot raise your head to bonk also sian right? lol
Old 27-10-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

I also no money. Hope all boss huat many. I can help do documents for loan. I got lobang.
Old 27-10-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Aadyn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

No quote, 10char

Last edited by Aadyn; 27-10-2019 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Delete
Old 27-10-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Aadyn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexresearcher View Post

I remembered having $1XX in my bank one day when I am 29 years old and my NETS kenna rejected in NTUC. hahaha. Early 30s tell my then gf cannot get married as I am so broke. KNN days really. Sigh. Heng she stuck with me and I married her. Today I can give her $4,500 in allowance every month. She made the right investment.
To be honest, did not expect to find such a thread here. After reading through all the stories that fellow bros have shared, inspired me to really do something about my own situation.

Just curious, if you were broke in the late 20s/early 30s, i'm guessing that your business only successfully rocketed in your late 30s?
Old 27-10-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow ! Lots of rich bros here ! Bottom line is health is wealth. Got money cannot enjoy is terok.

And be contented. Seen many rich people, not happy, half the time quarrelling with business associates and the other half time quarrelling with family.

A rich neighbour died recently after living a ripe old age but estranged from wife and children. Young worked hard and accumulated wealth for wife n kids but no time to spend with them. Later all left him. Not sure of details but can be quite lonely.
Old 28-10-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=ibanezjem555;19370835]Wow ! Lots of rich bros here ! Bottom line is health is wealth. Got money cannot enjoy is terok.
And be contented. Seen many rich people, not happy, half the time quarrelling with business associates and the other half time quarrelling with family.
================================================== ==========
Work Hard - But remember to enjoy!
No point slogging to earn money only to buy medicine & a nice coffin!
I have been saying this since 2001 but the problem is I enjoy so much & give them all to outside girls.

now no $$$ also good in that no need quarral but kena Fuck by people & girls only.
Old 29-10-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

I dont consider myself as one earning high income. just barely 10 yrs ago, i was at the verge of bankrupt with debt running more than 10x of my monthly income. somehow, i manage to overcome all odds and difficulties, stay focus and work really hard.

Coming close to 10yrs later, my income have jump 4-5 fold, coming to 20k monthly, and no longer in a financial situation. I did not venture into business like many have, i did not have the capital or could afford the risk.

My sharing to all is, work hard, really hard and take calculated risk. what you have now is time, and there are people willing to pay $ to buy your time. you just have to trade off the time and progressively increase your time value. Also, learn to value opportunity. if you doing the same old things everyday and currently not in good shape, you will not be better off 1 year later. CHANGE. start with the smallest change like your daily habit. read a newspaper (not those gossip type), clear your own plate, slowly be better person, in term of character, academic or skill. Lastly, if you working for your company for 3-5 yrs and still no progress, move on. any promotion that come to you will not be because of your good performance but because someone pity you for your loyalty. good one will just rise above the rest.
Old 29-10-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Greendevil;19375923]
if you doing the same old things everyday and currently not in good shape, you will not be better off 1 year later. CHANGE. start with the smallest change like your daily habit. read a newspaper (not those gossip type), clear your own plate, slowly be better person, in term of character, academic or skill.========
bro, tks for the simple yet very good and can-work advice
i will start today read straits times instead of listen all day to fuck stories by cheonsters, also clear my own plate when eat outside, also walk 4 bus stop instead take shuttle bus, cut down beer every day.
more important will build up own house painting business by try talk direct to reno contractors instead of just waiting for people to kai seow.

will also cut down massage expense
tks bro for your advice
Old 29-10-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
yes can find old fat divorcee single mom in the months you earn 4k she will stay around when you earn 1.6k she will dump you
======================================
in this case i better beat aeroplane.
old fat want to stay with me only when I earn $4k a month - with $4k I can cheong at least 1 time Geylang $150, 2 times massage, one time petain.
hahaha
anyway thanks for remind me
Old 29-10-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
Lawofhonesty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLawofhonesty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLawofhonesty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes. Definitely can find. Only depend is pretty or not. Fat or slim. Old or young. Haha
Old 29-10-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
yes can find old fat divorcee single mom in the months you earn 4k she will stay around when you earn 1.6k she will dump you
4k considered average salary? or above average?

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 30-10-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

bro, tks for the simple yet very good and can-work advice
i will start today read straits times instead of listen all day to fuck stories by cheonsters, also clear my own plate when eat outside, also walk 4 bus stop instead take shuttle bus, cut down beer every day.
more important will build up own house painting business by try talk direct to reno contractors instead of just waiting for people to kai seow.

will also cut down massage expense
tks bro for your advice[/QUOTE]

Bro good luck. but dont totally cut off your friends. keep your network alive, just probably need to priority your life better and only go drinking for business or true buddy.
Old 02-11-2019, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

if u do the same things as what poor or ordinary people do, dont expect your outcome to be much different from theirs.
Do what rich people do to become rich (they dont spend like no tmr to become rich).
Do things that no ordinary people are willing to do (instead of waiting for lobangs, go out there and find your own lobangs or snatch it from someone else).
Only when u start doing things which no ordinary people will do, then u will become extraordinary.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
only go drinking for business or true buddy.
================================================== ==========
yes bro, now i only drink in coffeeshops i/o KTVs, niteclubs, pubs like last time.
also restrict to 1 bottle beer i/o martell, gorden blue, henessy like last time.
all my previous BROTHERS and buddies all left me, siam me after hearing i check out of changi. some even block my mobile number.

now only 2 buddies from changi.
tks for the advice bro
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1