The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 11-05-2020, 06:32 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
There are currently 9 houses in PT with 5/4 of them being rented premises / OKT owned. The issue is $$$ problem and who should pay to whom? For those OKT owned houses this is not big issue for them as they can bite the bullet until PT allowed to operate again.

But for those rented houses.... OKT rents the house and sublet the rooms to the WLs. OKT uses the collection from the WLs to pay the landlord and utility bills & incidentals and keeps the balance as his income.
With the CB situation... OKT is caught in middle as WLs refuse to pay room fees because they are unable to work and landlords refuse to waive rentals because they dun get any assistance from the gahmen relief packages. Most likely the OKTs of these rented houses will give up their permits if their WLs & the landlord refuse to share the burden as OKT cannot shoulder the whole rental by himself/herself.
Looks like when PT start operate again..... only 4 or 5 houses will be left.
This is jialat.... means we will have less choices when PT reopens again.
Old 12-05-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
vary bad new for bros here

hope Gov can provide better place with shower ... price can up a bit like $10
I hope this CB can be over soon. I like to visit this place again before it relocates or shut down ( if )
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 13-05-2020, 03:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayan View Post
This is jialat.... means we will have less choices when PT reopens again.
Can always come over to Bolehland
I am in a telegram chatgroup with some of the WLs and chatter in the group has touched on which are the best places for them to continue if they cannot return to PT. A majority of them favor working in JB as they feel Singaporeans dun mind travelling to JB to engage their services especially their regulars who have been supporting them for many many years.
Old 13-05-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10386 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
I am in a telegram chatgroup with some of the WLs and chatter in the group has touched on which are the best places for them to continue if they cannot return to PT. A majority of them favor working in JB as they feel Singaporeans dun mind travelling to JB to engage their services especially their regulars who have been supporting them for many many years.
Care to share the chat group?
Old 13-05-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Care to share the chat group?
for what? suck their neh neh ah
Old 13-05-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Not to their advantage. On the lower end they are competing with the likes of Ocean and they probably cannot match up with the higher end in the spas like GBW.
Old 15-05-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Being wanting to post, finally can, was locked down from this website for a month. RLD is not a problem for infection disease control. It looks difficult but is not.

I guess upon PT back in biz. There be no special service. No BJ. No issues with HJ. And session reduce to 20 minutes for all $. Strictly no extent of timings.

No fun but is safe. Mine guess RLD around the world adopt same SOP. I told my colleagues waiting for Thailand to open gates. WLs and LBs cannot provide specials. Is it ok for him? We will never return to normal. Not for the next 50 yrs!
Old 15-05-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12044 / Power: 45
LoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
I miss doing 69 with Janet... I miss sucking Fong Yee saggy tits... I miss fondling Joyce pink nips.... I miss Aunty Sally's BJ... 😣😣😣 Typing this suddenly gives me a hard on reminiscing about the good days before Covid..

One of my most memorable bonk at PT was when I took Janet , as usual had a great time with her... Then went to City Square for makan, 1 hour later, feel horny, went back to the house. Saw Janet was occupied.. to my surprise, saw Fong Yee door open... Quickly went in... That lucky day, I booked 2 of the house superstars in a single day. 🙂
Yea bro same got few time fuck different superstar in a afternoon. Pat and michelle for first cim , second will be Janet ,fong yee , sally or joyce for longer fuck. Got one time have 2 hours of fun with sally till leg jelly. hhahaha
Old 16-05-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMILF5566 View Post
Yea bro same got few time fuck different superstar in a afternoon. Pat and michelle for first cim , second will be Janet ,fong yee , sally or joyce for longer fuck. Got one time have 2 hours of fun with sally till leg jelly. hhahaha
haha H22R7 Sally
She really very fun. I remember few times I carry her up and bonk.
Old 16-05-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
iKINGKONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
haha H22R7 Sally
Powerful man
Old 16-05-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKINGKONG View Post
Powerful man
ya Sally is one of the wildest MILF around. She willing to accept any style as long she can do it. Got once her juice flow down my leg while I carry her up and bonk.
Old 16-05-2020, 01:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

LoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha H22R7 Sally

same ah bro fuck her different position. but sad is only sally and joyce allow me to book them longer session. haizzz while typing i miss her man
Old 16-05-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
same ah bro fuck her different position. but sad is only sally and joyce allow me to book them longer session. haizzz while typing i miss her man
haha

Who else can share?
Old 16-05-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
haha

Who else can share?
only these two are my sex teacher.. wildest milf i met so far
Old 16-05-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
only these two are my sex teacher.. wildest milf i met so far
How is this Joyce?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1