The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2008, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
Steven Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: real solid massage in pelangi(JB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by enter-raw View Post
Anyone been to the Blue Wave Hotel massage plus special ?? I heard they charged RM220.00 meal included!!

Need some Fr for this place, if not I will go there and put up my FR.

Need some feedback!!

Raw
You can check out no. 36, 39 for massage in Blue wave, alternatively update from BW thread on on going events....
Old 03-07-2008, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
Steven Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx bro denden7070 for your pm... really need a good decent massage now. Will check out the place petty soon.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Song View Post
Thx bro denden7070 for your pm... really need a good decent massage now. Will check out the place petty soon.
go n enjoy it
Old 04-07-2008, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 19
astrofighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastrofighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: real solid massage in pelangi(JB)

Yo bro denden7070,

me went back to look for sansan again for the JG again. Was around to look for a FL and tried calling sansan if she's available. Luckily she is and went up to her place and asked for JG with massage. Went in and saw her only, no one around and start to be horny. But never cause dun know if she do or not. Cause saw her boobs and cleavage when she bend down to take something. Does any bro knows?

Anyway, proceed with massage and JG for 1 hour altogether and then left to look for other FL. (Please see other thread for my FL)

Name: sansan (MILF)
Looks: 5.5/10
Attitude: 7.5/10 Very accomodating even thou I refused to take a longer massage from her.
Massage: 8/10 Really very good rub from her.
JG: 8/10 It's just getting better together with some pain with it. Cause wanted to last longer with the FL later. hehe...
Damage: 55(massage) + 50(JG) = 110 Forget that 5 dollar change as she dun have change.
RTF: Yes, for JG and her good massage.

To all bros, Please up me if u like my FR. Thanks.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrofighter View Post
Yo bro denden7070,

me went back to look for sansan again for the JG again. Luckily she is and went up to her place and asked for JG with massage. Went in and saw her only, no one around and start to be horny. But never cause dun know if she do or not. Cause saw her boobs and cleavage when she bend down to take something. Does any bro knows?
I know, I know, I know ..... because I always pay her an extra RM 50.00 to take off ALL her clothes whenever she do massage and 'jua gen' on me ..... she doesn't do FJ or BBBJ but you can korek her CB if you are her regular customer ( i.e. have booked her > 5 times ) ..... her CB gets wet very fast because she told me that she had been divorced for > 15+ years and have not been fucked since then
Old 04-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
Davidoff9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro denden7070,

Tried to pm you but your inbox is full I guess that place is going to have alot of customers this month

Anyone can pm me the address of this MP?

Thanks a mil!!
Old 04-07-2008, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
King12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
I know, I know, I know ..... because I always pay her an extra RM 50.00 to take off ALL her clothes whenever she do massage and 'jua gen' on me ..... she doesn't do FJ or BBBJ but you can korek her CB if you are her regular customer ( i.e. have booked her > 5 times ) ..... her CB gets wet very fast because she told me that she had been divorced for > 15+ years and have not been fucked since then
Quote:
Yo bro denden7070,

me went back to look for sansan again for the JG again. Was around to look for a FL and tried calling sansan if she's available. Luckily she is and went up to her place and asked for JG with massage. Went in and saw her only, no one around and start to be horny. But never cause dun know if she do or not. Cause saw her boobs and cleavage when she bend down to take something. Does any bro knows?

Anyway, proceed with massage and JG for 1 hour altogether and then left to look for other FL. (Please see other thread for my FL)

Attitude: 7.5/10 Very accomodating even thou I refused to take a longer massage from her.
JG: 8/10 It's just getting better together with some pain with it. Cause wanted to last longer with the FL later. hehe...
Damage: 55(massage) + 50(JG) = 110 Forget that 5 dollar change as she dun have change.

mind pm me the location,

Just now i went to palangi around 3pm
But after wondering around searching for Massage center cant find any

maybe i too noob So got to one call "the one" or "One Only"
Beside a herb shop second story most are Prcs with either thai or chinese masage $55 pr hour the girl i had is from yunan no know is it the same one as u all where mentioning...

Btw which shop provide JG
Old 05-07-2008, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 21
ANOA1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterANOA1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterANOA1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterANOA1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterANOA1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yo bro denden7070,

me went back to look for sansan again for the JG again. Was around to look for a FL and tried calling sansan if she's available. Luckily she is and went up to her place and asked for JG with massage. Went in and saw her only, no one around and start to be horny. But never cause dun know if she do or not. Cause saw her boobs and cleavage when she bend down to take something. Does any bro knows,,,,,,,
Astroboy, when you start moving across to JB play PRC huh ?

Some joker say I am the clone of a certain guy whose join date is after me .....
Old 05-07-2008, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Tequila Pop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANOA1 View Post
Astroboy, when you start moving across to JB play PRC huh ?
You can always join him over there. Having problem getting permit?

His Clones =>> sbfpolis = 王小虎龍虎鬥 = Horsepower = WiLLiaM.. = pegasusboy = England = John Terry = APYX = JJVK = ANOA1 = Pramoda = RaymndTan = Snowy23 = Mr Canon = Tiger Beer = Macallan12 & many many more
Old 05-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Samster

denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yo bro denden7070,

thanks for sharing
Old 05-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 19
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro King12345, u almost there already. Actually Only One is the same boss lah. He got 2 outlets. 1 is Only One another 1 is where San San is working. U can ask the boss next time.

I don't remember the address but it is located upstair 7-11 near to the night hawker center.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:20 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Dr San San - MILF 'jua gen' expert from JB

Bro King12345,

You can also drop by at Only One and the Boss will call Dr San San to walk over there to service your didi and also to change the engine oil ...... Only One is located on the same row of shop-houses as Hong Leong Bank and Marrybrown Fried Chicken ..... go and enjoy yourself and don't forget to post a FR here ( Bro denden7070 will post here to thank you for your FR ..... he always post a 'thank you' note whenever anyone post any FR on Dr San San .... wonder whether he is Dr San San's OKT ??? .... just joking ! )
Old 05-07-2008, 05:00 PM
Samster

Re: Dr San San - MILF 'jua gen' expert from JB

Quote:
Bro King12345,

You can also drop by at Only One and the Boss will call Dr San San to walk over there to service your didi and also to change the engine oil ...... Only One is located on the same row of shop-houses as Hong Leong Bank and Marrybrown Fried Chicken ..... go and enjoy yourself and don't forget to post a FR here ( Bro denden7070 will post here to thank you for your FR ..... he always post a 'thank you' note whenever anyone post any FR on Dr San San .... wonder whether he is Dr San San's OKT ??? .... just joking ! )
i just thanks to all bros who share their encounter if i want to be okt..........think will go for syt but not sansan,tiobo
Old 06-07-2008, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
King12345 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Dr San San - MILF 'jua gen' expert from JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy View Post
Bro King12345, u almost there already. Actually Only One is the same boss lah. He got 2 outlets. 1 is Only One another 1 is where San San is working. U can ask the boss next time.

I don't remember the address but it is located upstair 7-11 near to the night hawker center.
Quote:
Bro King12345,

CooL,

I when there recently like say 3 dayz ago but then sad to say

the girl nv offer any special or is it i must ask

Maybe it because i ask for the 1hr Massage

can any Old bird teach me a thing or two
Old 07-07-2008, 07:38 AM
Samster

Dr San San - MILF 'jua gen' expert from JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by King12345 View Post
I when there recently like say 3 dayz ago but then sad to say

the girl nv offer any special or is it i must ask

Maybe it because i ask for the 1hr Massage

can any Old bird teach me a thing or two
Dr San San NEVER do any "special" ..... you pay RM 50.00 for 'jua gen' and another RM 55.00 to the Counter for 1 hr booking ..... if you pay her an extra RM 50.00 she will strip TOTALLY NAKED and you can dig her puki/cibai or lick and suck her pussy .... she gets wet very easily because she haven't been fucked for 15+ years but she doesn't do FJ or BBBJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1