The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
rtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Hot Neighbor

Any bro got ever feel frustrated about having a very hot milf as neighbor but you know she's loyal so cannot do anything.

My neighbor always wears tank tops with her melons wanting to escape, fbt shorts and always giving that smile that makes you fantasize things.

But knowing she's a mother of 2, and i know she's not that kind (the kind i would want her to be lol) i feel ashamed sometimes to have these kinda thoughts.

BUT FUCK CANT RESIST WHEN SHE BENDS DOWN TO ATTEND TO HER DOG JUST OUTSIDE MY HOUSE.

Any bros got same experience?
Old 16-10-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 0
CrazyBaby is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyBaby is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyBaby is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyBaby is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyBaby is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyBaby is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hot Neighbor

Newbie or clone
Old 16-10-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 18
Lubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Why not use that time to also go pet her dog and ask abt her dog too? Can beo longer. Then purposely show her your hardon hehehehe.
Old 16-10-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

rtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBaby View Post
Newbie or clone

Bro newly join but got places to offer haha! Never cheat ppl or only ask for contact 😂
Old 16-10-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubber View Post
Why not use that time to also go pet her dog and ask abt her dog too? Can beo longer. Then purposely show her your hardon hehehehe.
Bro later her dog see my boner think some dog bone then come bite lol
Old 16-10-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Newbie or clone
You obviously too hor.... very familiar bark too. A wayang thread.

Last edited by bestbest; 16-10-2019 at 07:58 PM.
Old 17-10-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Sorry guys if you think I wayang or trying to copy someone. I was genuinely writing what I felt. End up kena zap for nothing. Nvr do anything wrong leh. Give change ah
Old 17-10-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Please pm me the ctc and damage.
Old 17-10-2019, 04:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Newbie or clone

Your two master clones finally out to zap
Old 17-10-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtbigo View Post
Sorry guys if you think I wayang or trying to copy someone. I was genuinely writing what I felt. End up kena zap for nothing. Nvr do anything wrong leh. Give change ah
Just go for it. She's waiting for you to make a move
Old 17-10-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, if you feel horny when she bends down to handle her dog, just go fantasy f88king her dog.......
Old 18-10-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

How u know she’s not into anything. Nv try nv know
Old 18-10-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Not sure how to approach ah bro, later anyhow do something wrong kena file charge for molest how hahaha
Old 20-10-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
konbakwa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Fully agreed bro
Old 20-10-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 19
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

My ex neighbour boobs quite big n I fantasised making love with her when I am still in my secondary school days. I peek at her whenever possible and also make call to her house n hang up after hearing her voice. She moved away and another milf, short but also nice boobs. The first one, I saw her again at mrt but I didn't chat her up else I might be bonking her for some time as she is in some bad situations. Anyway, I love my current neighbour now, got 1 cute face but too bad, hubby always around, ha ha!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1