The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Doxycycline Side Effect

Anyone here eaten doxycycline medicine before?

After i ate doxycycline. Sometimes feel numbness and tingling in my leg and feet.

is it a side effect?
Old 15-10-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
TomChandler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Doxycycline Side Effect

doxycycline should be a mild medicine, cheap and easy to get.
therefore should not have strong side effect for a majority of people.
Old 15-10-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Do you have drug allergies? You consume it for what purpose?

i think is std. dsc doctor issue me that medicine.

100mg per capsule. twice a day.

but after i ate i have rashes also.

now i have some tingling and numbness in my leg and arm sometime.
Old 15-10-2019, 04:19 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Anyone here eaten doxycycline medicine before?

After i ate doxycycline. Sometimes feel numbness and tingling in my leg and feet.

is it a side effect?
https://www.drugs.com/sfx/doxycycline-side-effects.html

Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
bloating
chills
clay-colored stools
constipation
cough
dark urine
decreased appetite
diarrhea
diarrhea, watery and severe, which may also be bloody
difficulty with swallowing
dizziness
fast heartbeat
feeling of discomfort
fever
headache
hives, itching, puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
hives or welts, itching, or rash
increased thirst
indigestion
inflammation of the joints
joint or muscle pain
large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
loss of appetite
nausea
numbness or tingling of the face, hands, or feet
pain in the stomach, side, or abdomen, possibly radiating to the back
red skin lesions, often with a purple center
redness and soreness of the eyes
redness of the skin
severe stomach pain
sore throat
sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
stomach cramps
stomach pain or tenderness
swelling of the feet or lower legs
swollen, painful, or tender lymph glands in the neck, armpit, or groin
tightness in the chest
unusual tiredness or weakness
unusual weight loss
vomiting
yellow eyes or skin
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-10-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
How can you think is STD? The doctor supposed to tell you what possible sickness you having. You should have ASK and not be shy about it because STD have many types and its good to know what you having.

So you don't know IF you have any drug allergies? In the future, whenever you see doctor again for any illness, please do inform them you have what kind of reactions to certain drugs so they may know and determine if its safe for you to take those drugs. Alternatively, you can go some clinic/hospital to do drug allergy test. Once tested proven, next time you go see doctor, its either already in the database or you can advise them. Usually doctor will try give alternative drug so you don't need to go through certain reaction. Just like flu meds, you say you very sleepy cuz u driving working etc so he give you other types that don't make you sleep. so ASK since its your life and you paying it. In event of trauma emergency, medical persons also can treat you better once they know you have what kind of medical allergies.
i'm still waiting for the urine sample result. but i did a swap test at my penis doctor say there's a inflammation. So have to wait for the result to see is it STD of Chlamydia or Gonorrhoea. As i have clear discharge at my penis.
Old 18-10-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Doxycycline is a highly effective medication, but not sure I d call it mild. I had serious episodes of vertigo for about a week while on and after doxy. But it does the job of clearing out whatever you may have.
Old 18-11-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
TehSooSoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was prescribed Doxycycline before from DSC abstain from sex for 1 month while taking this medicine twice daily cos I was infected with Chlamydia. Then I got to know a private practitioner & was given Zithromax 1gram to be taken only 2 DOSES & has the same effect but not that super long duration to treat the same thing! Take now & tmr morning settled & back to screwing. I am not promoting, just sharing my personal experience
Old 20-11-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

did a swap test again.. turn out all clear..
discharge still have. dsc health advisory say is healthy discharge so can ignore.

did a herpes and syphilis test 2 week ago, turn out negative.

still have back ache and muscle ache at the leg thought was herpes or syphilis lucky is not.
Old 24-11-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehSooSoo View Post
I was prescribed Doxycycline before from DSC abstain from sex for 1 month while taking this medicine twice daily cos I was infected with Chlamydia. Then I got to know a private practitioner & was given Zithromax 1gram to be taken only 2 DOSES & has the same effect but not that super long duration to treat the same thing! Take now & tmr morning settled & back to screwing. I am not promoting, just sharing my personal experience
Both Doxycycline and Zithromax works. Doxycycline is cheaper but more troublesome.
Old 26-11-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 20
Gilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud of

I take doxycycline for acne for 6 months and cheong at the same time? am i protected from stds?
Old 04-12-2019, 12:42 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilengkiat View Post
I take doxycycline for acne for 6 months and cheong at the same time? am i protected from stds?
Antibiotics don't work against viral infections.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 24-12-2019, 01:54 AM
fddjoewi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Good evening. Tell me a good drug for new erection. I want to emphasize that I need a drug that will not work without any sexual arousal. That is, for it to act, it is necessary to start sexual preludes in the same way as if I had not taken any drug to solve the problem of erectile dysfunction. What can you advise me? Thank you in advance for your help.
Old 10-01-2023, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KayaJam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, does normal clinic dispense doxycycline?
Old 11-01-2023, 03:44 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayaJam View Post
Hi guys, does normal clinic dispense doxycycline?
Yes.......

Old 18-01-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
killbyaboast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
i'm still waiting for the urine sample result. but i did a swap test at my penis doctor say there's a inflammation. So have to wait for the result to see is it STD of Chlamydia or Gonorrhoea. As i have clear discharge at my penis.
Get check for mycoplasma/ureaplasma as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1