The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
EagleF15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Busty Indian Neighbour

Very nice, hope to read more.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

Like this one?
Wah tis 1 chio leh.... I like pakistani n Indian ladies too...
Old 06-10-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's a nice story.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Rodalph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice thread!
Old 07-10-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 08-10-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Old 08-10-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I got bolder still and went in closer to her and placed a cheeky kiss on her shoulder. She never objected but let out a giggle and placed her hand on my lap. I decided to try my luck and as her head was turned to the other side I planted a kiss on her cheek which was a bit of a shock to her as she gasped “hey you naughty boy”. I was grinning and to my surprise she returned a kiss on my cheek. Soon however Sasha revealed her intent to head back home.
“Hey it’s getting late and I think I should be heading home, I don’t often stay out this late”
I was quite disappointed but had to agree with her and so I booked us both a grab to take us back to our condo.

Once in the grab a tipsy Sasha rested her head against my shoulder. I really wanted this hot indian bitch, her looks, what she was wearing and how she smelt was too much to handle. I placed my hand on her thigh and whispered “I wish we could continue this night longer, just want to be with you”. She gazed at me and I suddenly planted a kiss on her lips. She was taken back a bit but soon opened up and we were frenching with tongue. Sasha was an excellent kisser and used her tongue well. I used my hand to navigate around her thigh area trying to feel up her dress but she resisted and said “hey no don’t do that, it’s not right” upon hearing that I stopped.
Our car has reached our destination and we got exited the car and walked to the lift door. I was already hard as a rock when I decided to go in for another kiss which Sasha reciprocated. I gently pushed her against the wall and sucked on her neck and made my way down to her cleavage and gently kissed the surface of her breasts. Sasha was letting our small pants of pleasure when she asked me to come to her apartment...
Old 08-10-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
I got bolder still and went in closer to her and placed a cheeky kiss on her shoulder. She never objected but let out a giggle and placed her hand on my lap. I decided to try my luck and as her head was turned to the other side I planted a kiss on her cheek which was a bit of a shock to her as she gasped “hey you naughty boy”. I was grinning and to my surprise she returned a kiss on my cheek. Soon however Sasha revealed her intent to head back home.
“Hey it’s getting late and I think I should be heading home, I don’t often stay out this late”
I was quite disappointed but had to agree with her and so I booked us both a grab to take us back to our condo.

Once in the grab a tipsy Sasha rested her head against my shoulder. I really wanted this hot indian bitch, her looks, what she was wearing and how she smelt was too much to handle. I placed my hand on her thigh and whispered “I wish we could continue this night longer, just want to be with you”. She gazed at me and I suddenly planted a kiss on her lips. She was taken back a bit but soon opened up and we were frenching with tongue. Sasha was an excellent kisser and used her tongue well. I used my hand to navigate around her thigh area trying to feel up her dress but she resisted and said “hey no don’t do that, it’s not right” upon hearing that I stopped.
Our car has reached our destination and we got exited the car and walked to the lift door. I was already hard as a rock when I decided to go in for another kiss which Sasha reciprocated. I gently pushed her against the wall and sucked on her neck and made my way down to her cleavage and gently kissed the surface of her breasts. Sasha was letting our small pants of pleasure when she asked me to come to her apartment...

Go for it. Fuck her good
Old 08-10-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Openly invited TS to her apartment, good chance to up her. Camping here for more juicy updates.
Old 09-10-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 17-10-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Loon khor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to hear more. support your thread TS.
Old 18-10-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

And then what happened after going to her apartment, TS please continue.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 18-10-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Indian chick i like... faster continues Leh

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 18-10-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

nice, keep it up
Old 18-10-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

reporting in for camp.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1