The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Busty Indian Neighbour

Good progress made where barriers broken, TS can pursue all the way now. Wish you good luck and please update your progress here.
Old 28-09-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
zerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Lucky fella, she stripped all naked or with bra and panty on?
fully naked! she likes to drop her towel after showering then turn off the lights and just sleep in the nude. ive even seen her up close, in clothes though, at the lobby and she's a hot woman
Old 28-09-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 28-09-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 29-09-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 29-09-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 29-09-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerotohero View Post
fully naked! she likes to drop her towel after showering then turn off the lights and just sleep in the nude. ive even seen her up close, in clothes though, at the lobby and she's a hot woman
Wow you are being thoroughly entertained by her, so go for the kill and update here.
Old 29-09-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 23
LooseCannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLooseCannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How i wish my neighours are like that. All windows shut
Old 29-09-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Osima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support for more!
Old 30-09-2019, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 30-09-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 10
boyboyanz is a splendid one to beholdboyboyanz is a splendid one to beholdboyboyanz is a splendid one to beholdboyboyanz is a splendid one to beholdboyboyanz is a splendid one to beholdboyboyanz is a splendid one to behold

TS, how old does she look like? A typical milf?
Old 30-09-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 30-09-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As weeks went by I managed to see Sasha quite often prior to me leaving my condo, and as usual she was always about to set off on her morning jog. She looked more and more beautiful by the day. She had a damn sexy body thanks to her fitness habits. As usual we exchanged a smile and some pleasantries. I would always stare at her beautiful ass as she jogged by. I would be caught in a daze thinking of getting my face buried in between those ass cheeks.

One Saturday evening I was ready to head out with my friends for a night of shenanigans when by chance I bumped into Sasha at the entrance of our Condo building. She looked amazing wearing a skin tight short black dress with black high heels. She was showing off a bit of her cleavage. Her wavy hair was down and she had makeup done up with red lipstick.

I approached her to say hello but instead found her flustered and quite upset. I was concerned and asked her if everything was ok.
“I was meant to meet my friends for drinks tonight but they just cancelled last minute, after I made this effort to get ready and now all for waste”

Upon hearing this I had an idea. I was going to ditch my friends to spend time with Sasha.
Me: don’t worry how about me and you go out for a few drinks then ?
S: hmmm no it ok, I don’t think that’s right. besides arn’t you going somewhere ?
Me: no no it’s not important for me to go. I rather hang out with you.
She was still hesitant.
Me: Aww cmon, you’ve made an effort to get dressed and you look beautiful, what’s the worst that could happen?
S: ok fine sure we can go out for a few drinks. I’m not doing anything anyways.
With that we made arrangements to head out to a nice bar.

At the bar Sasha was a bit shy, it was clear her conscience was telling her it was wrong to be out with a guy alone when she was married. However after a few drinks she began to open up and talk more. From her talk it was clear Sasha was unhappy with her marriage. I Guess the alcohol made her lose any filters she had. She had mentioned she was forced to marry an older man despite her being only 28 and that despite her husband being a successful businessman she really didn’t care much for him. She mentioned that he was controlling and would always ask where she would go out. This night however he was away on a weekend business trip which was why she had organised a night with her friends.
As the night progressed Sasha became more and more friendlier. We were sitting quite close to one another in a round table. With the alcohol in her, Sasha made some light touches as she spoke to me, even managed to grab my hand. I got bold and returned the touches to which she never rejected.
Old 30-09-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Oh mama mia! Time for some chappati with CB juice!!

OOH YEAH! I LOVE INDIAN FOOD TOO!
Why you so like dat?
Old 30-09-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Such nice golden opportunity to be missed, TS just go for it. Good luck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1