The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sweetbabe0402 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sisters unite

Hi,

Looking for sisters who are single, divorced or unhappy with their marriages to hang out. Some sort of a support group if you hv problems. Or if you are bored and need company, we can hang out together. Will form a chat group if there are interested parties.

Pls PM me if you are keen. Thanks
Old 24-07-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sisters unite

sounds like a tranny get-together. hahaha

its very difficult for the female species to bond/gather, unless since young (teens to early 20s). once they hit late 20s and early 30s, the tendency for bitch fights and jealousy goes up exponentially. all these emotions will more or less disappear when they hit late 40s or early 50s (resigned to fate).
Old 25-07-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
PreciousEarth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffDiver69 View Post
sounds like a tranny get-together. hahaha

its very difficult for the female species to bond/gather, unless since young (teens to early 20s). once they hit late 20s and early 30s, the tendency for bitch fights and jealousy goes up exponentially. all these emotions will more or less disappear when they hit late 40s or early 50s (resigned to fate).
You seem to understand female species very well
Old 25-07-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If the females are feeling too stressed, too angry and too frustrated. What do they do to relieve all the stress and enjoy shiok shiok to the max?

Fucking very hard until want to die? Partying or what?
Old 26-07-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetbabe0402 View Post
Hi,

Looking for sisters who are single, divorced or unhappy with their marriages to hang out. Some sort of a support group if you hv problems. Or if you are bored and need company, we can hang out together. Will form a chat group if there are interested parties.

Pls PM me if you are keen. Thanks
Why would u look for ladies who are single, divorced or unhappy to hang out with. This will only creates more negativity in ur own life. You should be looking for people who are happily married, attached personnel who are in a healthy happy relationship to hang out with. This will helps create positivity in ur own life.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 30-07-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 8
LaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Why would u look for ladies who are single, divorced or unhappy to hang out with. This will only creates more negativity in ur own life. You should be looking for people who are happily married, attached personnel who are in a healthy happy relationship to hang out with. This will helps create positivity in ur own life.
agree, bur reality maybe difficulty ...

TS should look for activity partners, or some volunteer work to do, to help others more ...

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Old 31-07-2019, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
c0cktailov3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Because. It is important to know that u are not alone.

Last edited by c0cktailov3r; 31-07-2019 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1