The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2019, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How should I fuck my virgin gf

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
After fuck confirm sticky! Coz she will feel that she had given TS her most important thing. If she is the 想不开type。than drama liao
Not all virgin girls are sticky after deflowering. Just avoid virgin gals aged below 28yrs old. If you deflower virgin SYT gal for fun and boasting your ego, she will slip into depression and may commit suicide in the end. I have a friend whose deceased sister being deflowered by her inconsiderate boyfriend just for fun committed suicide at the age of 19yrs old.

Would you like it if your virgin daughter is fucked by a man of your type?
Old 17-01-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
LQQKN4SUM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS... why you want to take her virginity ? Cuz you never have before ? You know that she will not enjoy it right ? Many girls complain too much pain when 1st time...
Society has established that a girls virginity is sacred and should only be for the future husband... that being said... it's better to go and fuck a girl who likes to fuck.. you will enjoy much better...
Seems you post to just be a dickhead and "cool" in your own mind. Stop playing like a little schoolboy and man the fuck up little fucking weasel..
If you lick her pussy like it should be licked, then no need to post... she would have begged you to fuck her... seems you need to work on your skillz more... especially how to respect women.

How about this one.. Your Virgin Ass might get fucked... how should it be done ? Hard and fast or slow and deep... You Pick... I'm sure can get nice Stud from SBF to help you lose ur virginity... cuz you surely a bottom Nancy Boy with attitude like that lar.

You posting such rubbish only shows what a lame fuck you really are... geez....

Other's have posted good comments... take their advice...

Me... My advise for you is to shut the fuck up and mature a few more years... by then your virgin GF be long gone and more happier she dumped your lame ass along the PIE....

Or maybe when you ready to Fuck... she look down at your penis and laugh... saying.. OY Lar.. how to fuck with that ? my pussy hair longer lor... Karma is a bitch ! ! !
Old 17-01-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
seow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of light

there is 03 kind of pussy i will never fuck.
01, virgin.
02. bitch or lesbian.
03. underage.
they will become sticky.
there are alot of gals around why get yourself in trouble.
Right?
Old 17-01-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by seow View Post
you intend to marry her?
if not better leave her alone.
there is a risk later become very sticky.
but is still up to you to take the risk.
Bump for good advise.

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 18-01-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
01, virgin.
02. bitch or lesbian.
03. underage.
they will become sticky.
Right?
Very good analysis here and the worst in the number 03 type which is underage, upz.
Old 18-01-2019, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Right?
Absolutely.. 8 pts for u.
Old 18-01-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
seow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of light

bro better don't get yourself in touble.
to me all pussy is the same.
only problem is can fuck or not.
if you looking for tightness go for anal...
hahahahahaha
Old 19-01-2019, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

your virgin gf giving you alot of trouble & yet your gugubird not angry enough to break her virgin hymen till now then just use your mouth & fuck her with your words loh..

easy or hard UP TO YOU lah..
Old 19-01-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
01, virgin.
02. bitch or lesbian.
03. underage.
they will become sticky.
Right?
If u cum inside, ALL pussies become sticky, literally at least

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 20-01-2019 at 11:41 AM.
Old 19-01-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
contentious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayamchicken View Post
Recently my virgin gf giving a lot of problems. I am quite unhappy with her and plan to fuck her soon. Any suggestions on how to fuck her? Go easy on her or just fuck and pump her hard. So far I only heavy petting and pump her mouth only. Also licked her pussy but not yet fuck her in the pussy.
Just pump and fark anyhow you wished. She will love you deep deep if you continue to give her orgasms.
Old 19-01-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
HSBCtalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro better don't get yourself in touble.
to me all pussy is the same.
only problem is can fuck or not.
if you looking for tightness go for anal...
hahahahahaha
Fully agreed with you bro
Old 21-01-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

so ts got the reply u wanted alr? my advise is dont rush if she doesnt want it. problems will soon come after
Old 17-10-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ayamchicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally manage to fuck her last week. Really pound her hard and good for her first time. I was going at her pussy balls deep and use the whole length of my thick penis. And purposely taking out my penis head and reinserting it in a few times because her pussy is quite tight to deliberately make her squirm. Going to make her my regular cumbucket.
Old 17-10-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 5
BuddingSpring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry TS. Sounds like u treat her more like a FB then gf then..
Old 17-10-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddingSpring View Post
Sorry TS. Sounds like u treat her more like a FB then gf then..
dun think he's sound minded, just let him bla bla alone here.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1