The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Please continue, how long never do with your wife?
Old 17-10-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Please continue, how long never do with your wife?
Very long already, Bro otamay! She closed her factory doors after my son was born, remember?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 17-10-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Soaping myself, my mind wondered off to my wife's comments about Nadia and her step-daughter. While Nadia was full-bodied and voluptuous, her step-daughter, Kristy, was another story all together; Kristy was your typical Chinese girl-next-door - more of a 'plain Jane', in contrast to the sophisticated charm that Nadia allured.

I would suppose Kristy would appeal to younger males; no doubt she should be quite popular with the boys in her JC but I heard she was quite a snooty character with her rich family background and all. But, like most young, teenage girls, Kristy was lacking in the boobs department. Just wondering why rich people also will have problems?

Not wanting my wife to wait too long for me, I quickly washed up and proceeded to our cool bedroom.
By the time I dried myself and went into the bedroom, my wife was already snoring away. Seeing that she was wearing a one-piece nightie, the small head took over me and I raised the hem of the nightie above her waist and pull down her panties.

The sudden movement caused her to wake up.

"Tired bang," she protested feebly, "tomorrow night ok?" she suggested but I was too consumed in my own lust to be deterred by her so I pressed on.

"Abang!" she hissed as softly as she could. I half expected her to get irritated by my persistence and reject me; to deny me of any further advances but her response surprised me.

"Not too loud," she whispered, "next door can hear."

On hearing this, I pulled her panties all the way down to her feet and threw them behind me and then I buried my face into her nether regions.

"Hmmph..." she moan while I battled the musky smell that accompanied her bushy, black forest; she was no Wanda but in the heat of the moment, I couldn't be too bothered and I soldiered on, using my tongue to invite the inner walls of her love hole.

"Abang!" she called out, in between her moans, this time more audible, "Don't stop! So nice!" as she grabbed onto my hair, tugging it as if to encourage me to tongue her faster.

I could feel her wetness on my face and this made me even harder. Not wanting to let her have all the fun, I got off and positioned my hard rod at the mouth of her dripping wet pussy.

How long has it been since I fucked my own wife, I wondered?

I pushed my smaller head into her, facing some resistance.

"Slowly, abang," she groaned, "Pain." I hadn't expect her pussy to be so tight, especially after childbirth but the tautness only fueled my lust even further and I slowly applied pressure until the full length of my throbbing piston was inside of her.

Once inside, I began to pump her rhythmically, jerking harder every now and then, just to hear an 'appreciative' moan from her. I begin to feel pressure building up; perhaps after fucking Wanda regularly, the recent 'dry spell' made me so sex-starved that I felt that I was going to come sooner than expected. I felt my cock throbbing inside of my wife's warm pussy.

She must have felt it too. "Take it out," she said, "I don't want to get pregnant again." she pleaded but I continued pumping, with greater ferocity.

"Take it out." she pleaded as she tried to push me away. Not wanting to spoil the good that I had going, I relented.

"Shoot where?" I asked as I knew I could not hold it in much longer.

"Shoot all over me," she said as she stripped off her nightie and laid below me. I wanted to protest and bargain to come inside her mouth; the mind is strong but the flesh was weak as I began to buckle and shot my load all over her breasts and tummy.

I have been so used to shooting inside of Wanda that I forgot how it feels like to have my bullets shooting through the air. I grunted a few times as I emptied the contents of my balls onto my wife's warm body.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental

Last edited by SerflySGR; 18-10-2019 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Added more details
Old 18-10-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh so shiok after such a long time, but why your wife sudden renewed interest in sex?
Old 18-10-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Oh so shiok after such a long time, but why your wife sudden renewed interest in sex?
"Scary thought", right, Bro diputs1269?

I was also puzzled. I thought she would reject me; she did mumble something like she was tired but I pressed on. Oops! I think I missed that part of the story. Will try to include. Heh heh!

Then, since she give, I take la!

But after the big head took back control, I also wonder why she "suddenly" change. Many things change after her Indonesia trip.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 18-10-2019 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Grammartical Errors :(
Old 18-10-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
"Scary thought, right, Bro diputs1269?

I was also puzzled. I thought she would reject me; she did mumble something like she was tired but I pressed on. Oops! I think I missed that part of the story. Will try to include. Heh heh!

Then, since she give, I take la!

But after the big head took back control, I also wonder why she "suddenly" change. Many things change after her Indonesia trip.
Maybe your SIL bring her to nuru message and reopen the flood gate?
Old 18-10-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for ur updates TS.
Old 18-10-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Great return bro....thanks for the new episode...but I begin to wonder too.
Why your wife dress so sexy - she is still presumably sick after all??! Why Wanda seems to have melted into the background after all the passion and action?

More significantly why worry about being impregnated...now. Your son is pretty old and obviously your wife has not conceived since your boy.....I sense there is a great twist in this tale... and I await with bated breath.
Old 18-10-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Maybe your SIL bring her to nuru message and reopen the flood gate?
Yes Bro sexcision, I suspected my SIL up to some monkey business; that was I tried to 'interview' my son on their overseas trip to see what I could gather. But I am treading on thin ice.

By the way, what is this Nuru Massage? Is it really that good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
thanks for ur updates TS.
Thanks Bro zl1983! I see your signature but I won't click on it; too many soldiers have died to your pics. Distractions. Heh heh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Great return bro....thanks for the new episode...but I begin to wonder too.
Why your wife dress so sexy - she is still presumably sick after all??! Why Wanda seems to have melted into the background after all the passion and action?

More significantly why worry about being impregnated...now. Your son is pretty old and obviously your wife has not conceived since your boy.....I sense there is a great twist in this tale... and I await with bated breath.
Yes Bro mixmasternrv, I am puzzled by this change of events. Wonder if something happen in the day when I was away at work or something?

Wife doesn't dress sexily but I would say that she's a bit more liberal in her dressing. Maybe something she bought from Indonesia? Wanda's reaction is a mystery to me also; suddenly hot then cold.

The impregnation part - I am also puzzled. I thought maybe because of her sickness, she didn't want to risk another pregnancy?

Life's mysteries eh?

Old 18-10-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
"Take it out." she pleaded as she tried to push me away. Not wanting to spoil the good that I had going, I relented.

"Shoot where?" I asked as I knew I could not hold it in much longer.

"Shoot all over me," she said as she stripped off her nightie and laid below me. I wanted to protest and bargain to come inside her mouth; the mind is strong but the flesh was weak as I began to buckle and shot my load all over her breasts and tummy.

I have been so used to shooting inside of Wanda that I forgot how it feels like to have my bullets shooting through the air. I grunted a few times as I emptied the contents of my balls onto my wife's warm body.
I shuddered as I felt my jizm spew all over my wife's naked body. I panted, exhausted from all the action. The session felt so surreal, as it if was a dream.

"Eeek! Got some of your sperm landed in my hair!" she complained. "Faster go get some toilet paper to help me clean up," she instructed, "Aiya! Like this how to sleep?" I scurried to the toilet to grab some toilet paper as I heard her voice behind me, "Faster bang! Flowing down the sides already!"

I grabbed as much toilet paper as I could in that instant and rushed back to my wife's side, as if I was a doctor rushing to the ER. While she cleaned up, I went to turn on the Master Bedroom lights.

"Oei! Why you on the lights?" she asked as she hastily tried to use her nightie to cover herself up.

"It's ok, dear," I said, "we have been married so long, it's not like I've never seen you naked?"

"Tsk!" my wife shot me a 'dirty look'. "Stop it! I know I am old and fat now."

"No, my dear, you are neither," I tried to coax her, wondering why she would react in this way.

I tried to pull her nightie away but she tugged back fiercely. "Don't see la!" she said with a glare. Then she turned and walked away.

With her back against me, she walked towards the bathroom, giving me a full view of her naked behind; it looked pudgy, no longer the slim, slender and taut body that she used to have but then again, this was my wife and I love her, no matter what she has become.

As if she sensed me looking at her, she turned back to look at me abruptly. "Stop staring at me." she said, "Go and off the lights."

I shrugged and let out a sigh. What was that saying again? "There is no interest after withdrawal?"

I turned off the lights and retired to bed. As I was about to doze off to dreamland, I heard her whisper as she stifled a sob, "The way that I am, do you still want me?" she asked.

"Of course." I said instinctively as I hugged her tightly. Mentally, I made up my mind to march into my manager's office and take leave so that I could spend some time with my wife.

"Of course I still want you, sayang." I said as she fell into sleep in my arms.

Old 19-10-2019, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
i kept me thinking what made her change her mind... haiz.. i still waiting this day will come too
Old 19-10-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
hagibis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep on sharing this great story TS, it's really nice.
Old 19-10-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
i kept me thinking what made her change her mind... haiz.. i still waiting this day will come too
Why she change her mind? That's the million-dollar question, bro!

Waiting for what day to come, bro?

Care to share your story also? PM me if it is too personal to share here, Bro alec. TIA!

Old 19-10-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

What happen to Wanda? Are you still going to fuck her?
Old 19-10-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagibis View Post
keep on sharing this great story TS, it's really nice.
Thank you for your compliments, Bro hagibis! Please continue to support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn69 View Post
What happen to Wanda? Are you still going to fuck her?
I don't know, Bro Capricorn69. Mood swing la.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1