The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2006, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by hplanet
Fuji Building which is the nearest MTR station?
Causeway Bay MTR Station.Take the Lockhart Road exit. There's a Pawn shop on street level. Service cost in this building is HK$400 min. Take the lift up to 22 floor and start from there. I have had trouble making it down to 12th floor. Too many nice girls to try.
Old 24-05-2006, 02:25 PM
Samster

rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
141 Step by Step Guide for Newbies

I have been inundated with 141 requests from newbies. So from my experiences, here’s a basic step by step guide to simplify things:

1. Before going, check 141 website and write down the address. I don’t
usually record the preferred girls as most of their faces are blurred or are
busy when you get there. Better just to go there and check them out.
No need to be shy about it.
2. Look for the address on the map. Hong Kong is congested with buildings
of the same character and sometimes the addresses are difficult to find,
especially if you’re coming from the subway.
3. When you get there, they will be a lot of guys there looking for the same
thing as you, so again, no need to be shy. If possible and it’s your first
time, just try to follow one of these guys around to see how things
operate. A word of warning: some of these buildings are fairly rundown
and looks kinda dangerous but its actually quite safe.
4. If it’s a high-rise building, just catch the lift to the top floor and make
your way down. Some buildings have about 20 floors and its tiring walking
up those stairs.
5. When you get out of the lift or arrive by foot, make your way to the girl’s
door. In some instants, there could be more than 10 doors per floor. Look
for the door bell on or adjacent to the gals’ door. BEFORE ringing the bell,
make sure the door SIGN says ‘Welcome’. If the sign says ‘Busy’ or ‘Please
Wait’, don’t bother ringing the bell. She is busy with a guy inside her room.
6. So you find a ‘Welcome’ sign. Ring the door bell. She will open the door for
you to eye sample her looks and body.
7. Ask her ‘GEY CHIN’ (how much). Prices vary between girls. Don’t assume
they are the same price.
8. Suppose you want to ring more bells and explore, tell the girl politely ‘HAI
CHI’ (next time).
9. Repeat step 6 until you like what you see. Just make your way into her
room if she is what you’re looking for.
10. Only ring one door bell at a time. If you get excited and ring more than
one bell at the same time (I have seen it happen), the gal will most likely
not open their doors as they know you’re playing around.
11. Inside her small room, there are bathroom facilities, a double bed, TV, air-
con, fridge and another TV showing what’s happening outside her room.
12. Once settled down, she will ask you to remove your clothes. If they like
you or know what good service is, she will remove them for you.
13. Try to make as much conversation with her as possible. It eases the
tension and makes both of you relax and get down to business.
14. The girls will then shower with you (majority will but some don’t).
15. Then onto the bed to do you’re deeds.
16. Service will include standard capped BJ and FJ.
17. You can ask the girl for other services but it will cost you.
18. After the deeds are done, she will either wash with you again. Sometimes
not.
19. Get dress.
20. Pay her the agreed amount $. If you feel she has given you exceptional
service, you can give her a tip, $20-$50 is sufficient.
21. The total time is usually 45 mins with 1 shot BUT if she likes you or you’re
a regular, it might be a longer time span. From experience, I have been
with these girls between 2-3 hours.
22. Enjoy!
Old 24-05-2006, 08:05 PM
Samster

Re: HK hotels to recommend?

[QUOTE=yinyang]
Will appreciate advice or recommendation from bros here on HK hotels budget ard sgd140-150? HK or Kowloon side ok. Just need to be clean, comfortable (with bath tubs he555) in good location. I guess Disney (discounted) tickets can easily be bought from tour desk?QUOTE]

Holiday Inn Express at Causeway Bay (on HK Island) is around HK$680 per night. Great location and adjacent to Timesquare and close to everything. Food and action is in abundance here. Hotel is pretty basic and at a budgeted price for a top location. Your other half with love the shopping here and there are also plenty of 141 for your enjoyment too.
Old 24-05-2006, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicodemuz
Hi Guys, I will in Hong Kong next month (June) for a week. I will be staying in Kowloon Tsim Shai Tsui... any good fishing ground to recommend? Thanks in advance...
There's plenty of action in TST. Check the 141 website for addresses. Also after 10pm, try walking around the Hart Street pub area. There's a few nice PRC FL on the street but I didnt ask for any details.
Old 25-05-2006, 09:55 AM
Samster

My 141 Experience

Sebast Stallone, as per your request and my promise. I am not much of a writer but hope this is sufficient.

This story happened a few weeks ago on a stinking hot and humid afternoon. Walking around Causeway Bay with sweat pouring out from by body and feeling a bit horny due to all those nice SYTs walking around in short skirts and tiny tops. Approaching one of the many 141 places in this handy location, decided to get rid of my urge and cool down in one of the rooms upstairs.

Took the lift up to 12th floor of the Hop Yee Building. This building is fairly rundown with rubbish everywhere. The lift is pretty old and slow too. I was worry that it might break down and I’ll be trapped inside like a chicken in an oven. Press the 12th floor button. Door closes. Lucky, I made it out alive. Exited the lift and now deciding which bell to ring. Damn it, it’s too difficult and decided to just head to the end room. No sign on door! She on holidays or is vacant. Moved to the adjacent door…..’RING’. Open sesame. Gal opens the door. Nice body with big boobs but face not to my likings. Just ask her ‘Gey Chin’. Reply is $400. I return with ‘Har Chi Le’.

I continue doing this until I made my way down to the 10th floor. ‘RING’ again! Door opens. Holy Shit! The girl looks like my ex ex ex gf but with bigger boobs. Had to take a second look to make sure it’s not her. Ask her ‘Gey Chin’. With a nice big sweet smile, the reply is $400. Junior is now excited and is telling me not to ring any more bells or walk anymore stairs.

Junior forces me into the room. Drop onto her bed to pretend I am a bit tired and needed a little rest. She switches the sign on her door to ‘Please Wait’ then closes it. She walks over and sits next to me. Of course my eyes are now scanning every inch of her body. I think she is around 27yo with a superb body and white skin. She was wearing a black colour see thru dress with matching colour bra and panties beneath. I took hold of one of her hands and ask her ‘what’s your name’? ‘Xiao Wun’ comes the reply. ‘Nice name’ comes my reply. We TCSS for about 20 minutes about my country and what’s it like there. I ask her about hers but cannot remember where she’s from.

My eyes roamed over her body as we TCSS and occasionally she looked up and caught me staring. This is not her first day and she is not shy. I leaned over and put my hand on her thigh. Xiao Wun stared at me with a smile but I stared back as though nothing unusual was happening. With my palm open, I caressed her in a gentle circular motion. I started sliding my hand further up her dress and northwards to her boobs. Reached the twin mountains so my hands decided to go around to the back and unclip her bra. ‘Click’ and her mountains are free. She says ‘you can unclip with one hand’. My reply ‘I have had my share of practice’. She smiles back without saying a word. My hands are now exploring freely.

After a few minutes and with my hands still roaming freely, I climbed on top of her and started kissing her neck, ears, cheeks and playing with her hair at the same time. A few minutes later, she realized that we had not taken a shower yet. She polite says ‘Chun Leung Sin’. I reluctantly climb off her slowly and she heads to the bathroom to start to prepare the shower while I scan her room. She yells from the bathroom, ‘Yup Le Ah’. ‘Le Gun’ comes my reply. I got up from the bed and join her. She takes my hand and soaks me with water. She then gets the shower gel and rubs it all over my body including my now harden junior. She teases me wickedly with her hands and also TCSS at the same time. Shit! Cannot take it anymore. To return the favour, I grab the shower gel and rub it on her especially her harden nipples and soft boobs. She smiles at me with her bad girl eyes. A quick rinse and dried off.

I jump onto the bed first. Checking her naked body while she is drying. Indeed this girl has a superb body with nice big boobs and a nice and not too hairy pussy. She finishes drying and climbs on top of me. I grab her back with my two hands and push her towards me so I can give her a hug. I started kissing her neck and ears again. Then decided to kiss her lips altogether. There’s no resistance to this action. As a matter of fact, she begins to open her lips to kiss more openly. Then a bit of tongue action with neck and ear inter-missions. She is now starting to heat up and the moaning continues .

Xiao Wun then proceeds to massage and lick my nipples. It’s not my kind of thing but I bare with it anyway. She licks my tummy and then moves down south to licks my balls. She is now kneeling between my spread legs, looking at my junior and handling my testicles. This combined with some deliciously long strokes up the shaft with her hands, had my junior ready to explode. She grabs a rubber cap, opens it and fits it over junior.

The feeling as her moist, warm mouth edge its way down my junior was unbelievable. She gracefully used her well trained lips to move up and down my little brother. I could not take it anymore so flip her over and started kissing her again. If it was bareback action, I would have erupted by now. A few moments later, my lips attacked her erected nipples with full suction and tongue swirling whilst my hands are squeezing her soft boobs.

My hands are starting to get bored so they decide to move lower to her hips, then legs, then around her little sister. Can feel the moist gathering between her legs. I continue to tease her but not touching her pussy. Slowly her moans become louder until she spreads her legs wide and pull me towards her. She grab my junior and pulled it to her opening. Slowly I pushed into her wet hole. In the sit up position, I began to pump her in long deep strokes as I watch the pink flesh cling tightly to my shaft. Her moans are now more intense and her body is shaking while she clinches her hand. She bucked and moaned, trying to control the incredible sensation that gripped her body.

Sensing that she was near ecstasy, I decide to withdraw and change positions. I lay down on the bed and told her to get on top for some cowgirl action. She does as she is told, grabs my little brother from the back and guides him in. She slowly inserted him and begins to rock back and forward. The speed picks up and she is moaning with her eyes close. As this position allows her full control and her sensation reaches its peak, she is rocking like a wild bull. A few moments later, she lets out a pleasurable moan and the rocking action decreases in speed. Eventually, Xiao Wun stops and lies on top of me. I put my arms around her.

However, my little brother still needs to release so I flip her onto her stomach with her legs spread open. Climbed on top and mounted her wet pussy from behind. Decided to close her legs to get a more tight fit. Started the pump engine again. Whilst I am pumping away, she starts to moan again. I lower my head next to hers and she turns her head and I started to kiss her again. To make it a little more romantic, I use my arms to give her a soft bear hug.

Another position change. I wanted to be on top again and to see her body and boobs go up and down as I pump her wet pussy. As I position her near the edge of the bed, I stood between her legs; she took hold of my little brother, opened her legs more and guides him inside. As my little brother moved up those magic inches, I looked at her and I could imagine I was bonking my ex ex ex GF again. Indeed it was a great feeling. The noise she was making must have been heard outside her room. A few minutes later, with me standing and with her legs behind her shoulder, I shot every last drop of my essence. I collapse in exhaustion on top of her with junior still inside. I could feel her pussy muscles still pulsing away.

A little later I get up and she grabs some tissues to remove my fully loaded cap. We TCSS a little more before she goes to the bathroom to clean off. She yells ‘Yup Le Chun Leung’. I happily follow her instructions. She gives me a thorough clean. I am out of the shower and complaining I am too hot. Need to sit down to cool off. She grabs a drink from the mini fridge, sticks a straw into it and hands it to me. Wow! Just like a GF. Again TCSS with her to past time. I decided to get dress. She grabs my clothes and helps with the dressing. I took out my wallet and paid her the agreed amount plus $20 tips. She seems to be happy. I stood up, gave her a hug and when out the door. Look back to see her again and she smiles back. I smile back and when my way.

I liked this girl so I return to bonk her a few more times during my stay in HK. The experience got better and I stayed longer everytime. She even came out to LKF with me and Bro Buster at no cost. But that’s another story for another time.
Old 25-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
Bro rokket,

Thanks, I appreciate your gesture. Sounds good, will check it out.
Brother, you can also look into these website to get the latest hotel rate or last minute booking. http://www.wotif.com select country Hongkong and then select whether Kowloon area or HK island side.

With other website, the indicate the old rate but with this website, the latest rate are listed as Hongkong hotel rates varies everyday depending on occassions and peak. But this site only list the next 14 days rate, booking is easy though. You can use it as reference to when the Hongkong hotel become expensive due to exhibition or festival, and which period is cheaper and low peak.

Let me know if you need other information. Cheers
Old 25-05-2006, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
..you can also look into these website to get the latest hotel rate or last minute booking. http://www.wotif.com select country Hongkong and then select whether Kowloon area or HK island side...as reference to when the Hongkong hotel become expensive due to exhibition or festival, and which period is cheaper and low peak. Let me know if you need other information. Cheers
Thanks . After combing websites (incl Zuji) with 10-12 selections, think it's still best with some insight from fellow bros residing HK. Hit on bro rokket's recommendation at Holiday Inn Express (Causeway Bay) website at hk$680++ with bold guarantee nobody else is cheaper (true, Zuji reselling at same). Incl abf, free broadband (you know some hotels come up with many combo or bundled pricing for either).

As I cannot tao chiak with "141", any good pubs with live music for chilling out with my other half in neigbourhood to recommend? Also any good food joints nearby -asian, thai cuisines?
Old 25-05-2006, 03:06 PM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
Thanks . After combing websites (incl Zuji) with 10-12 selections, think it's still best with some insight from fellow bros residing HK. Hit on bro rokket's recommendation at Holiday Inn Express (Causeway Bay) website at hk$680++ with bold guarantee nobody else is cheaper (true, Zuji reselling at same). Incl abf, free broadband (you know some hotels come up with many combo or bundled pricing for either).

As I cannot tao chiak with "141", any good pubs with live music for chilling out with my other half in neigbourhood to recommend? Also any good food joints nearby -asian, thai cuisines?
One our our SG friend stayed there before, as Rokket have been to his hotel so he knew about this hotel and from the picture, it looks good but maybe a bit smaller for standard room unless you opt for Deluxe room. The wotif website which I mentioned also is about the same rate after you add in the ++. But depend on date you wish to check in, some days it varies.
http://www.wotif.com/Hotel.jsp?hotel...1&viewType=all

For pub, you can take your galfriend to Lan Kwai Fong which is about 2 to 3 MRT stops from your hotel. That place is for anybody included attached couple of singles. But the single men there might refer you as SHARKS as mentioned by Bro Rokket and Buster...heehee, and don't be upset if one of those singles, maybe bro buster, come up to chat with your gal...just be spotting lah..you can chat with other gals too... Other pub nearer your hotel, which are in Wanchai are not worth visiting for couples, more ang mor and filipino there. You might catch up with some celebrities in LKF which I saw a few times, they like to go there for clubbing.
Old 25-05-2006, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
One our our SG friend stayed there before, as Rokket have been to his hotel so he knew about this hotel and from the picture, it looks good but maybe a bit smaller for standard room unless you opt for Deluxe room. Other pub nearer your hotel, which are in Wanchai are not worth visiting for couples, more ang mor and filipino there. You might catch up with some celebrities in LKF which I saw a few times, they like to go there for clubbing.
Yes, Holiday Inn Express rooms are smaller in size. Thingsare pretty basic here. I guess when you pay less, you get less. But if you're only after a bed and a shower, it will be ok.

If you're after food and shopping in Causeway Bay, there's plenty there. You wont miss them. Tell the missus to go shopping then you can visit some 141 action. Its all close by.

Taxi from Causeway Bay to LKF is about HK$30.
Old 25-05-2006, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Yes, Holiday Inn Express rooms are smaller in size. Thingsare pretty basic here. I guess when you pay less, you get less. But if you're only after a bed and a shower, it will be ok.

If you're after food and shopping in Causeway Bay, there's plenty there. You wont miss them. Tell the missus to go shopping then you can visit some 141 action. Its all close by.

Taxi from Causeway Bay to LKF is about HK$30.
Rokket, Bro YinYang going with his other half, so should live in a more comfortable room..with King size bed so they have more space for exercise. If they don't mind the distant (actually not very far), they can stay at the Harbour Front Hotel at North Point, owned by Li family. I stayed there before, the room is about 350 sq ft. A 4-star hotel with nicer room. It is only a few MRT stop away from Causeway Bay.

The rate for the next two weeks is about HK$780 nett, but not sure if it is with or without ABF. But certainly they have King size bed...
Old 25-05-2006, 05:18 PM
Samster

Rokket,

I came across a Hotel : LAN KWEI FONG HOTEL located at No. 3 Kau U Fong Street.

Do you know this hotel? Seems good rate and convenient from LKF..hahaha
Old 25-05-2006, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Rokket,

I came across a Hotel : LAN KWEI FONG HOTEL located at No. 3 Kau U Fong Street.

Do you know this hotel? Seems good rate and convenient from LKF..hahaha
Yes its just of LKF but I wouldnt stay there due to the crowd and noise, especially on the weekends. The rates seem good too. I will keep the fone number incase get lucky
Old 25-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicodemuz
i have checked out this 141 website.. full of statistics...see already steam man!! will check out Hart Street pub area as well... Thanks bro !!
If you got the time, try to go to CP to stay for a night. Hotel, food and girls are inexpensive.
Old 26-05-2006, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobiedoo
will be HK from June 9 to 14. Anyone wants to go clubbing, pls let me know.

My friend got lucky at "Dusk to Dawn" with a German gal. Is it a gd pick up joint?
I heard that Dusk to Dawn in Wan Chai is mainly paid Filo FL and the odd South American. You can easily get a paid Filo at LKF too. They're easy to spot. I've watched transcations happen in front on me.
Old 26-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
...YinYang going with his other half, so should live in a more comfortable room..with King size bed so they have more space for exercise. ...(actually not very far)..Harbour Front Hotel at North Point.... room is about 350 sq ft. A 4-star hotel with nicer room. It is only a few MRT stop away from Causeway Bay...HK$780 nett, but not sure if it is with or without ABF. But certainly they have King size bed...
H Front was on my shortlist. Guess trade off location. Recall North Point in good company with other "hotel" (famous funeral parlour)?? Rate competitive vs space (a premium in SAR). Just have to limit my bed antics he5

Last stayed in Parklane (diff league, buz trip) late 2004. My kweilo collleague told me to hit Wanchai instead of LKF. Wrong tip, kena chop carrot head with Pinoy at 1 sleazy bar. Shd have just stopped at smooching, frenching in bar and left with bar bill (not cheap with LDs) + good tip. Small didi over-ruled, and I paid a fortune for LT (painful even to recall, too embarrased to tell). If I only knew of 141 then.. Once bitten, forever shy

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1