The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodbandit View Post
Cum on sils hair, breast area on her shirt,pussy area on the pants, into their shampoo, milk, facial wash,panties etc, etc.. Hahaha..
seems you can cum anywhere hehe, +22 to you
Old 17-10-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
bloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
seems you can cum anywhere hehe, +22 to you
I try to fill up the quota.. Hahaha.. Now only left to cum in them.. Hahaha
Old 18-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodbandit View Post
Cum on sils hair, breast area on her shirt,pussy area on the pants, into their shampoo, milk, facial wash,panties etc, etc.. Hahaha..
zl1983 up u 17 pts for exchange please

up u 17 pts for wat u do.. love to do tht to SIL too.. lolx
Old 18-10-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
bloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
zl1983 up u 17 pts for exchange please

up u 17 pts for wat u do.. love to do tht to SIL too.. lolx
Maybe we can discuss and talk about our sil?
Old 19-10-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
xeson is Cool - loads of Potential

My SIL likes to sleep on the sofa in the hall. So when I go out to the toilet at night I’ll see her sleeping soundly. So one day I decided to masturbate really quickly and ejaculate the first shot onto either her shorts and her hair. I’ve never dared to try to rub my dick on her face or lips in case she wakes up. From that one day I’ve been doing it so frequently.
Old 19-10-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I cum into ML/ FL tea cup and panty. Lol
Old 19-10-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 5
Mimi88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMimi88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMimi88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I m quite an exhibitionist, so this is related to my exhibition behaviour and a very high drive, the first story was when i was still in uni. I seduced a very old man in chinatown. Before describing this, just to let u know I always fantasise being groped / molest / fingered by dirty old man. For young chap i m sorry I really not interested lol. So one day i put on my usual flare mini skirt and went china town for lunch alone. I choose a quiet seat corner and coincidentally there was an old ahpek around 65plus i guess sat opposite me. I ate my food and smile to him seductively as he seemed quite horny type and stared on my legs.
I purposely didnÂ’t sit properly and sometimes even spread my leg wide for him. At 3 pm many office workers were no longer there and not so many peopl
Then I took out a body lotion and start applying to my arms and hands. I checked around if anyone noticed then I started unbottoned my blouse a bit an spread to my boob area. Saw his shocked looking eyes I was getting verywet and horny and even planned to seduce him more. I checked again surrounding area before i took out my tiny vibrator lol, and while he stared at me I slipped it through my panty. I felt sooo good and felt my panty soaked with wetness. I started to moan softly with a horny face look in front of him. I finished my lunch and started to move away still with the toy inside me while he followed me .
I went to the quiet staircase and sat down. He sat 2 staircase below and stil staring at me. I saw him touching his didi and asked me ‘ how much?’ Lol
I said i m not a prostitute but i told him tgat my panty is too wet and i m not feel comfortable and asked him if he can help me take it off. We checked if anyone coming, after we sure only two of us I pulled my skirt showed him my butt and asked him to help me pull down my wet panty. Not only he pulledit down but he also helped to massage my butt and felt my wet pussy with his fingers. So horny like crazy i moaned softly. We heard someone came so we quickly sat down again while i told him to keep my soaked panty as souvenirs before i went home. Not sure what he was going to do with that panty who knows he might masturbate with it haha.
Old 19-10-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 12
SCLoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySCLoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Im old and very horny confirm fits ur description of a dirty old man. You can seduce me anytime you want. Just drop me a pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi88 View Post
I m quite an exhibitionist, so this is related to my exhibition behaviour and a very high drive, the first story was when i was still in uni. I seduced a very old man in chinatown. Before describing this, just to let u know I always fantasise being groped / molest / fingered by dirty old man. For young chap i m sorry I really not interested lol. So one day i put on my usual flare mini skirt and went china town for lunch alone. I choose a quiet seat corner and coincidentally there was an old ahpek around 65plus i guess sat opposite me. I ate my food and smile to him seductively as he seemed quite horny type and stared on my legs.
I purposely didnÂ’t sit properly and sometimes even spread my leg wide for him. At 3 pm many office workers were no longer there and not so many peopl
Then I took out a body lotion and start applying to my arms and hands. I checked around if anyone noticed then I started unbottoned my blouse a bit an spread to my boob area. Saw his shocked looking eyes I was getting verywet and horny and even planned to seduce him more. I checked again surrounding area before i took out my tiny vibrator lol, and while he stared at me I slipped it through my panty. I felt sooo good and felt my panty soaked with wetness. I started to moan softly with a horny face look in front of him. I finished my lunch and started to move away still with the toy inside me while he followed me .
I went to the quiet staircase and sat down. He sat 2 staircase below and stil staring at me. I saw him touching his didi and asked me ‘ how much?’ Lol
I said i m not a prostitute but i told him tgat my panty is too wet and i m not feel comfortable and asked him if he can help me take it off. We checked if anyone coming, after we sure only two of us I pulled my skirt showed him my butt and asked him to help me pull down my wet panty. Not only he pulledit down but he also helped to massage my butt and felt my wet pussy with his fingers. So horny like crazy i moaned softly. We heard someone came so we quickly sat down again while i told him to keep my soaked panty as souvenirs before i went home. Not sure what he was going to do with that panty who knows he might masturbate with it haha.
Old 19-10-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
EasternWood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very nice share sis!
Old 19-10-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thought you would give him a happy ending...
Maybe got part 2? Please share
Old 20-10-2019, 06:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 5
Mimi88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMimi88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMimi88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Part two is coming wait aa... got bz shopping today but it was my peep show when i rented a room at tiong bahru, hint wild and crazy hehe
Old 20-10-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
FinoWhite is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Part two is coming wait aa... got bz shopping today but it was my peep show when i rented a room at tiong bahru, hint wild and crazy hehe
Got my popcorn ready for Part 2. 🍿✌️😉
Old 20-10-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
hitsales deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Looking forward …. thanks!
Old 20-10-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinoWhite View Post
Got my popcorn ready for Part 2. ��✌️��
Pitching tent n camping for part 2 too!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-10-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
zenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to behold

Licking the perineum and anus of a freelance. have no idea what's wrong with my twisted mind. always thought that anus, pussy and armpit are areas I wouldn't never explore. One night about two weeks back, I rtf her and she let me ejaculate inside her. then she squat to squeeze out my sperm as I watch on. Seriously don't think that's a proper way of contraception. The brain just failed in front of a inviting pussy with blossomed labia.

After she bathe and lay down beside me getting to sleep for the night, I pull down her fbt and dive right in. Went into a licking frenzy, her vulva, labia, clitoris anywhere as it's my first time painting. She moaned with joy. As I lift her pelvis up and head down her perineum, the pace of her moan heighten. Without hesitation, my tongue is give her anus a good time. Luckily she is young and smell really good down there. Soon one finger went in without resistance and she was like arhhhhh...! and she orgasmed really soon.

I flipped her over into doggy position for easy painting and surprisingly she spit on her palm, dab and rub her anus area with it. Omg it's game on. I penetrated her slowly and filled her anal up really quick like within a min. she whispered into my ear "My entrance is the first for her rear exit" Crazy night.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1